Kiddorism
What's New?

Biden Administration

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Yes, a bit.

In your opinion, TB.. Could the government completely fund itself without the need to levy taxes?

I always assumed from what I've read that the main REAL purpose of taxes in to force people to utilize US dollars. If you have to pay the government in US dollars, then you have to transact (to a certain point) in US dollars.

In an age where the US government simply changes digits in an account in a computer to create money or the banks create money through loans, I'm not certain I understand why we even pay taxes.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
In your opinion, TB.. Could the government completely fund itself without the need to levy taxes?

I always assumed from what I've read that the main REAL purpose of taxes in to force people to utilize US dollars. If you have to pay the government in US dollars, then you have to transact (to a certain point) in US dollars.

In an age where the US government simply changes digits in an account in a computer to create money or the banks create money through loans, I'm not certain I understand why we even pay taxes.

Taxation is a societal manipulator. It’s a tool of enslavement. Wage slavery remains afloat upon the imposing of taxes under the status quo political economic construct.

Ultimately summarized; Countries don’t necessitate taxes for anything they do — other than maintaining a posture of control over their population.
Just as money itself is a fiction, having no actual intrinsic value (backed by nothing but our cooperation with it as a survival tool), so too is gov’t “authority” over us.

Scarcity of natural necessary resources (food, water, air, etc) are the only things of REAL value.
The artificial construct we know as ‘the system’ based upon economics is really little more than a monopoly of public order by centralized systems of control.

There’s so much more to dig into on all this, but out of disdain of it all, I have little else to comment.
It’s / we’re FUCKED, and life should not be, and is not meant to be, like this.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Taxation is a societal manipulator. It’s a tool of enslavement. Wage slavery remains afloat upon the imposing of taxes under the status quo political economic construct.

Ultimately summarized; Countries don’t necessitate taxes for anything they do — other than maintaining a posture of control over their population.
Just as money itself is a fiction, having no actual intrinsic value (backed by nothing but our cooperation with it as a survival tool), so too is gov’t “authority” over us.

Scarcity of natural necessary resources (food, water, air, etc) are the only things of REAL value.
The artificial construct we know as ‘the system’ based upon economics is really little more than a monopoly of public order by centralized systems of control.

There’s so much more to dig into on all this, but out of disdain of it all, I have little else to comment.
It’s / we’re FUCKED, and life should not be, and is not meant to be, like this.

Attachments

• off with their heads.jpg
    off with their heads.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 47
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I can't move past the tax act, bro. It would be even better if the working class has gotten that tax break. If you pump 3 trillion into the system in any direction of course it will influence everyone's finances. So yes, some amount trickled down.

Why not give the working man an enormous tax break? Let the money trickle up. Trump, Soros, Gates, Bezos are not struggling. But a few thousand more dollars in the working man's hands means a new washing machine, a new car, a lonnngggg needed vacation, college tuition for the kids. And this money creates more real economic opportunity organically. From the bottom up.

Let the cash flow up instead of down. Make the super wealthy fight for the working class's cash not the other way around.
Nice super leftist speech but the working man got THE BIGGEST TAX BREAK in history.

Yet you want to complain about it?

Are you reading anything before you are replying?

Are you saying the biggest breaks went to the wealthy?

Please explain unless you would prefer to keep your "victim" status.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As far as taxing the US goes, I don't believe it's necessary if we keep our money here in the US, stop the govt from bullshit spending and tariff everything coming in.

That won't happen without a new govt.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Please explain unless you would prefer to keep your "victim" status.
Victim status, brother? I own my own business. I do very well for myself and I probably paid more in taxes last year than a great many of Americans grossed during the entire year. Just saying.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a populist and a leftist shows the futility of the argument, I suppose. It doesn't matter to you that I'm a gun loving, business owning ex military guy who's held a job since I was 10 years old mowing lawns in south Florida, year around. Nope. I'm a commie because I want the working class to be PRIORITIED over Trump's golden toilet seat lifestyle and Bezos's super yachts and Romnie's car elevators for his Rolls Royce's. You're still stuck in a some political paradigm worldview from the McCarthy to Reagan era.

To be to you, there are different ways of dicing up the tax breaks. Total dollars, percentages of income, etc. This is the source that shows figures I'm concerned about:

But again, this habit you and many others have of running around google trying to find links to prove your case is really a rabbit hole. I can't post any stats proving my case. You will immediately refer to any stats or facts I post as fake or biased. You will say my sources can't be trusted. Then you'll implore me to trust your sources. Then you'll link to some stats from some place like the Rand Institute or Heritage Foundation. It's hopeless really. Arguments can't be productive by trying to out fact each other.

According to your perspective, congress is horrible, corrupt and greedy. Right?

But also according to you congress worked with Trump to develop and pass an altruistic tax plan designed to help the working class. K.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Victim status, brother? I own my own business. I do very well for myself and I probably paid more in taxes last year than a great many of Americans grossed during the entire year. Just saying.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a populist and a leftist shows the futility of the argument, I suppose. It doesn't matter to you that I'm a gun loving, business owning ex military guy who's held a job since I was 10 years old mowing lawns in south Florida, year around. Nope. I'm a commie because I want the working class to be PRIORITIED over Trump's golden toilet seat lifestyle and Bezos's super yachts and Romnie's car elevators for his Rolls Royce's. You're still stuck in a some political paradigm worldview from the McCarthy to Reagan era.

To be to you, there are different ways of dicing up the tax breaks. Total dollars, percentages of income, etc. This is the source that shows figures I'm concerned about:

But again, this habit you and many others have of running around google trying to find links to prove your case is really a rabbit hole. I can't post any stats proving my case. You will immediately refer to any stats or facts I post as fake or biased. You will say my sources can't be trusted. Then you'll implore me to trust your sources. Then you'll link to some stats from some place like the Rand Institute or Heritage Foundation. It's hopeless really. Arguments can't be productive by trying to out fact each other.

According to your perspective, congress is horrible, corrupt and greedy. Right?

But also according to you congress worked with Trump to develop and pass an altruistic tax plan designed to help the working class. K.
Man you can put all the bs up you want but it was the biggest tax break ever with the majority of the middleclass benefiting the most, ever.

Once again, nice speech and also nice cherry picking on the biggest tax break ever. Did I mention no other president in history gave a tax break that benefited to the middle/working class?

Your argument has been rich are the only ones benefiting when middle class benefitted the most. That is simply not true.

The data is coming from the IRS bud that's why it didn't matter to me who put it out. If you duckduckgo it you can find pages of links.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Man you can put all the bs up you want but it was the biggest tax break ever with the majority of the middleclass benefiting the most, ever.

Once again, nice speech and also nice cherry picking on the biggest tax break ever. Did I mention no other president in history gave a tax break that benefited to the middle/working class?

Your argument has been rich are the only ones benefiting when middle class benefitted the most. That is simply not true.

The data is coming from the IRS bud that's why it didn't matter to me who put it out. If you duckduckgo it you can find pages of links.

Once again, you completely ignored the finer points I was trying to make. I think these arguments are not worth anything at this point if you're not going to parse nuance.

My main complaint was that the tax act didn't put the working class / middle class front and center. I didn't say that the tax cut didn't to some small degree effect everybody. If a rich man drops a dollar on the street and a beggar picks it up, somebody has benefited right?

But the tax cut was yet another supply side (Voodoo Economics) approach. For instance, in real dollars Bezos benefits MORE from a 1% decrease in his taxes more than somebody making $50000 benefits from a 10% decrease in taxes. And Bezos doesn't need the money. He's actually doing ok. His mistress is driving around in a Bugatti. The man making $50000 is making life and death decisions at the gas pump. Should he fill up his truck or should he fill it halfway so he can take the kids out to their favorite pizza place? Decisions, decisions, decisions. What about little Johnie's braces. Maybe he can put the braces off for another year.

I've read the IRS page, btw. I had to smile at the irony of you endorsing and lovingly embracing the federal government's information. So much for big government lying to us? It's just funny.

The Feds should hire you to do their PR.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Once again, you completely ignored the finer points I was trying to make. I think these arguments are not worth anything at this point if you're not going to parse nuance.

My main complaint was that the tax act didn't put the working class / middle class front and center. I didn't say that the tax cut didn't to some small degree effect everybody. If a rich man drops a dollar on the street and a beggar picks it up, somebody has benefited right?

But the tax cut was yet another supply side (Voodoo Economics) approach. For instance, in real dollars Bezos benefits MORE from a 1% decrease in his taxes more than somebody making $50000 benefits from a 10% decrease in taxes. And Bezos doesn't need the money. He's actually doing ok. His mistress is driving around in a Bugatti. The man making $50000 is making life and death decisions at the gas pump. Should he fill up his truck or should he fill it halfway so he can take the kids out to their favorite pizza place? Decisions, decisions, decisions. What about little Johnie's braces. Maybe he can put the braces off for another year.

I've read the IRS page, btw. I had to smile at the irony of you endorsing and lovingly embracing the federal government's information. So much for big government lying to us? It's just funny.

The Feds should hire you to do their PR.

No man, your argument from the beginning was middle class didn't get shit.

You were wrong no matter how you try to switch up what you were originally saying.

Just a reminder that this was the biggest tax cut ever and the middle class benefited the most.

There is nothing else that can be said here because there was never a better cut. Your problem here is Trump, not the taxes.

Maybe you can show when a president did a better tax cut?

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Just as money itself is a fiction, having no actual intrinsic value (backed by nothing but our cooperation with it as a survival tool).

BackAtIt said: No doubt!!!...I sometimes think about living in era of NO ELECTRICTY/PLUMBING, ETC...I always ASSUME that I would like it better than living in 'MODERN' times?....I also like the idea of an "modern" bartying system!...JMHO!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic