Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden Administration

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Trump had one major achievement. Trump made sure that billionaires like himself got a 3 trillion dollar tax cut.

It’s a for-profit position. Presidents are useful idiots for the system owning elite — one and all, they are selected not “elected.”

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
0777FBB1-9B5F-42B4-8F6D-21E9AA371D0E.jpeg

1221E9A0-8EB0-4F5B-B6E8-36305F4EA823.jpeg

7EC764F4-C1F8-4977-B752-603E350A8A41.jpeg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
ZERO “respect” for ANY president — zero respect for gov’t constructs. I don’t respect puppet employees, nor centralized systems of control — nor can I respect its / their apologists, those who venerate them / it.
LOL, I was talking about the guys on this board. There are only a few of us here that believe what you are saying to be true. That being said, I don't see the sense in insulting the majority of guys here that don't share your views regardless if they are right or wrong. That's like hard core leftist responses.

I hope you don't expect people to listen while they are being insulted. It's like a waste of your breath.

You know we agree on just about everything except for trump being a wrench thrown into the globalist system and I don't hate America.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Trump had one major achievement. Trump made sure that billionaires like himself got a 3 trillion dollar tax cut.
I though we were past this tax bullshit.

I see why you didn't post any proof. You would have had to post this-

""""The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, championed by President Trump and congressional Republicans, spurred a boom in economic growth that took Americans off the sidelines and got them back to work. Thanks to these reforms, our economy doesn’t have to strain under a tax code from 1986, but will recover with a modern, dynamic tax code that promotes growth.

To download this factsheet as a PDF, CLICK HERE.""""

Trump Tax Cuts Results: Full Review - Ways and Means Republicans (house.gov)

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts helped middle & working class more than rich | KPRC AM 950 | Walton And Johnson (iheart.com)

REPORT: IRS Data Shows Trump Tax Cuts Benefited Working Class Americans Most (americanlookout.com)

IRS Data Shows Trump Was Right; Working, Middle-Class Were Biggest Beneficiaries of Tax Reforms, While All Benefited Some – The Published Reporter®

IRS Data Proves Trump's Tax Cuts Benefitted the Middle and Working Class!... - Golden State Times

And ya, this is just a c&p of my post on our last tax conversation that you didn't respond to.

Nothing changed, middle class benefited the most.

If we were getting the money, that means the govt wasn't.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
LOL, I was talking about the guys on this board. There are only a few of us here that believe what you are saying to be true. That being said, I don't see the sense in insulting the majority of guys here that don't share your views regardless if they are right or wrong. That's like hard core leftist responses.

I hope you don't expect people to listen while they are being insulted. It's like a waste of your breath.

You know we agree on just about everything except for trump being a wrench thrown into the globalist system and I don't hate America.

Fair enough. My hope is that no one settles on their present faith (any level whatsoever) in ANY political figure, or gov’t entity as being any authentic solution to all that’s occurring and laid out as the future for societal order.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I though we were past this tax bullshit.

I see why you didn't post any proof. You would have had to post this-

""""The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, championed by President Trump and congressional Republicans, spurred a boom in economic growth that took Americans off the sidelines and got them back to work. Thanks to these reforms, our economy doesn’t have to strain under a tax code from 1986, but will recover with a modern, dynamic tax code that promotes growth.

To download this factsheet as a PDF, CLICK HERE.""""

Trump Tax Cuts Results: Full Review - Ways and Means Republicans (house.gov)

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts helped middle & working class more than rich | KPRC AM 950 | Walton And Johnson (iheart.com)

REPORT: IRS Data Shows Trump Tax Cuts Benefited Working Class Americans Most (americanlookout.com)

IRS Data Shows Trump Was Right; Working, Middle-Class Were Biggest Beneficiaries of Tax Reforms, While All Benefited Some – The Published Reporter®

IRS Data Proves Trump's Tax Cuts Benefitted the Middle and Working Class!... - Golden State Times

And ya, this is just a c&p of my post on our last tax conversation that you didn't respond to.

Nothing changed, middle class benefited the most.

If we were getting the money, that means the govt wasn't.

I can't move past the tax act, bro. It would be even better if the working class has gotten that tax break. If you pump 3 trillion into the system in any direction of course it will influence everyone's finances. So yes, some amount trickled down.

Why not give the working man an enormous tax break? Let the money trickle up. Trump, Soros, Gates, Bezos are not struggling. But a few thousand more dollars in the working man's hands means a new washing machine, a new car, a lonnngggg needed vacation, college tuition for the kids. And this money creates more real economic opportunity organically. From the bottom up.

Let the cash flow up instead of down. Make the super wealthy fight for the working class's cash not the other way around.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
We as the middle class did get a tax break..it should have been more yes for sure. The rich benefits the most in all scenarios. I will take a tax break any day over what's coming and that's 80000 plus IRS agents coming to punish the common man. I believe everyone should pay a flat rate but it will never happen.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
When the administration wanted to know about all transactions over $600, and monitor all transactions on accounts with over $600, that ain't about going after the wealthy who, "aren't paying their fair share."

That's straight up going after the people who are doing small jobs for cash.

Let's Go Brandon!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Fair enough. My hope is that no one settles on their present faith (any level whatsoever) in ANY political figure, or gov’t entity as being any authentic solution to all that’s occurring and laid out as the future for societal order.

I used to hope people would see above this. But the system is too good at making people choose sides. They play to one side's deepest fears (immigrants, blacks, gays, abortion, etc), creating the us vs them scenario. Our us group, our in group are the good guys. The them or they group is evil or at worst, ignorant and wrong about everything. I think the powers in control have finally got a handle on socially engineering us.

They won. The people lost. The only option now is to completely burn America to the ground.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
We as the middle class did get a tax break..it should have been more yes for sure. The rich benefits the most in all scenarios. I will take a tax break any day over what's coming and that's 80000 plus IRS agents coming to punish the common man. I believe everyone should pay a flat rate but it will never happen.

I believe taxation… All taxation, is theft. Plain and simple. Extortion racket.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
When the administration wanted to know about all transactions over $600, and monitor all transactions on accounts with over $600, that ain't about going after the wealthy who, "aren't paying their fair share."

That's straight up going after the people who are doing small jobs for cash.

Let's Go Brandon!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I guess I’m going to have to be a little more discreet or just put the cash in jars and bury them. I can get just about all the side work I want but I pick & choose anymore & just do the ones I want.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic