Sep 30, 2011
Yes, it's really this easy...

1640673804117.png

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My opinion only
There wasn't supposed to be a peaceful retreat, intelligence knew the 300000 (BS inflated numbers by Pentagon) peasant farmer/goat herder/trillion dollar afghan army would collapse just like the Iraqi army did when ISIS came near. The goal is complete global repopulation like the European cesspool created by mass migration at that time from "Syria ". Biden was able to get 200000 plus out so far. They could have done a better job of getting Americans and American Afghanistan loyalists out but they did not want to tell the truth.
They waste 85 billion a day or more in the government so no big deal there.
I voted for Trump twice and will again if he is the only republican option. I can't stand his big mouth offensive asshole cry baby shit but would kiss his ass over ANY freaking Democrat communists. I feel him running again will sink the party in 2024. Republicans really need to wake up.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My opinion only
There wasn't supposed to be a peaceful retreat, intelligence knew the 300000 (BS inflated numbers by Pentagon) peasant farmer/goat herder/trillion dollar afghan army would collapse just like the Iraqi army did when ISIS came near. The goal is complete global repopulation like the European cesspool created by mass migration at that time from "Syria ". Biden was able to get 200000 plus out so far. They could have done a better job of getting Americans and American Afghanistan loyalists out but they did not want to tell the truth.
They waste 85 billion a day or more in the government so no big deal there.
I voted for Trump twice and will again if he is the only republican option. I can't stand his big mouth offensive asshole cry baby shit but would kiss his ass over ANY freaking Democrat communists. I feel him running again will sink the party in 2024. Republicans really need to wake up.
Awesome to have another voice in our nonbodybuilding discussions. Not everyone always agrees but we have some decent discussions at times.

You can also see the global repopulation here in the US. That's part of the reason they invited the people up from south of our border. The haitian people were shipped over as well. They walked up through mexico but they didn't swim from haiti, not thousands upon thousands. They took afganies but vetted no one. Now they have plenty of terrorists already here next time they need to fly some jumbo jets into a skyscraper or two.

Of course the only refugees not welcome are from cuba, they surly aren't going to vote democrat once they get here. They probably need more rescuing than anyone. They were cut off and now we don't hear anything anymore.

Now they just ship the refugees that will vote for them to the states they want to turn. All they need is the voter bill that lets anyone vote, legal or not. As long as they apply for anything to get their name in the system, they are automatically registered to vote.

Yes, 85 billion is nothing as far as wasteful spending goes. What they did was armed a terrorist group that was taking over a country we called ourselves trying to help (big laugh). The world saw us make blundering asses of ourselves on purpose.

2024 is such a long ways off. If nothing changes from the 2020 election, nothing will change in 2024. Yes, I'm talking about voter fraud. I don't believe the biden/harris administration will make the 4 year term. I believe the fraud will be exposed by then. They are working tirelessly on it in several states, you just don't hear about it unless you look for it.

Let's say 2024 does roll around. A republican won't run against Trump, he is the party now. If he says vote someone in, that's what they do. He never lost the election in the first place and only has a stronger following. The only place you will see he isn't liked is fake news.

Most of the things people don't like about him aren't even true.

Last edited:
CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Awesome to have another voice in our nonbodybuilding discussions. Not everyone always agrees but we have some decent discussions at times.

You can also see the global repopulation here in the US. That's part of the reason they invited the people up from south of our border. The haitian people were shipped over as well. They walked up through mexico but they didn't swim from haiti, not thousands upon thousands. They took afganies but vetted no one. Now all they have plenty of terrorists already here next time they need to fly some jumbo jets into a skyscraper or two.

Of course the only refugees not welcome are from cuba, they surly aren't going to vote democrat once they get here. They probably need more rescuing than anyone. They were cut off and now we don't hear anything anymore.

Now they just ship the refugees that will vote for them to the states they want to turn. All they need is the voter bill that lets anyone vote, legal or not. As long as they apply for anything to get their name in the system, they are automatically registered to vote.

Yes, 85 billion is nothing as far as wasteful spending goes. What they did was armed a terrorist group that was taking over a country we called ourselves trying to help (big laugh). The world saw us make blundering asses of ourselves on purpose.

2024 is such a long ways off. If nothing changes from the 2020 election, nothing will change in 2024. Yes, I'm talking about voter fraud. I don't believe the biden/harris administration will make the 4 year term. I believe the fraud will be exposed by then. They are working tireless on it in several states, you just don't hear about it unless you look for it.

Let's say 2024 does roll around. A republican won't run against Trump, he is the party now. If he says vote someone in, that's what they do. He never lost the election in the first place and only has a stronger following. The only place you will see he isn't liked is fake news.

Hopefully we don’t have another terrorist attack by then. All these people coming into this nation you know there are a lot of them that don’t like this nation. They were catching people from across the pond from certain terrorist regions crossing the border a few months back. I’m sure a lot slipped through. That’s the part people are forgetting about all this.

Reactions: HDH
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

You can also see the global repopulation here in the US. That's part of the reason they invited the people up from south of our border. The haitian people were shipped over as well. They walked up through mexico but they didn't swim from haiti, not thousands upon thousands. They took afganies but vetted no one. Now they have plenty of terrorists already here next time they need to fly some jumbo jets into a skyscraper or two.

2024 is such a long ways off. If nothing changes from the 2020 election, nothing will change in 2024. Yes, I'm talking about voter fraud. I don't believe the biden/harris administration will make the 4 year term. I believe the fraud will be exposed by then. They are working tirelessly on it in several states, you just don't hear about it unless you look for it.

Hopefully we don’t have another terrorist attack by then. All these people coming into this nation you know there are a lot of them that don’t like this nation. They were catching people from across the pond from certain terrorist regions crossing the border a few months back. I’m sure a lot slipped through. That’s the part people are forgetting about all this.

Domestic terrorists (system owners, manipulators / strategists) were responsible for 9/11 — not middle eastern “terrorists.”
The same terrorist’ strategists who organized 9/11 are the same cabal that organized this present global reset plandemic operation. In fact 9/11 was a systematic prequel to the present scenario.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Domestic terrorists (system owners, manipulators / strategists) were responsible for 9/11 — not middle eastern “terrorists.”
The same terrorist’ strategists who organized 9/11 are the same cabal that organized this present global reset plandemic operation. In fact 9/11 was a systematic prequel to the present scenario.

It was perfect timing, too. A president who lost the popular vote and was tanking in the polls 'suddenly' got a reprieve. A group of brown evil doers attacking the US. So perfect! The ideal solution to distract Americans from his failing presidency, the outsourcing of America jobs and wealth and it gave the federal government a great excuse to suppress our freedoms and liberties. Congress and the president went into action signing the Patriot Act which strips us of essential liberties and created a huge spy-state. Then they had reason to divert trillions of dollars to America's endless military murder machine via the military industrial complex contractors.

Since then we've had another 3 presidents, Obama, Trump and Biden who've continued the trend of eroding our freedoms while financially raping the working class in a perverse reverse Robin Hood manner.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It was perfect timing, too. A president who lost the popular vote and was tanking in the polls 'suddenly' got a reprieve. A group of brown evil doers attacking the US. So perfect! The ideal solution to distract Americans from his failing presidency, the outsourcing of America jobs and wealth and it gave the federal government a great excuse to suppress our freedoms and liberties. Congress and the president went into action signing the Patriot Act which strips us of essential liberties and created a huge spy-state. Then they had reason to divert trillions of dollars to America's endless military murder machine via the military industrial complex contractors.

Since then we've had another 3 presidents, Obama, Trump and Biden who've continued the trend of eroding our freedoms while financially raping the working class in a perverse reverse Robin Hood manner.

All conceived, strategized / plotted decades ago.
I so deeply, earnestly wish a critical mass could awaken to the necessity of dumping ALL of the status quo governmental construct (a centralized system of control), and reject party perpetuation 100%. We are capable of an entirely new paradigm shift of organization if only we’d ascend in our philosophical development rather than the retaining of old antiquated thinking of political rule.
The common American mind is sadly anti intellectual, and anti philosophical, in exchange for an indoctrinated leader dependent mindset.
Americans for all the so called freedom they deceptively believe they have are but fucking ignorant slaves. Literal fucking slaves. They prefer to continue to be fanboies hanging on political party nuts, and being facefucked by gov’t COCK. Ass raped as they fly their captives flags. It’s fucking over the top pathetic.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ya man, that's why I put "Now they have plenty of terrorists already here next time they need to fly some jumbo jets into a skyscraper or two." in the quoted post.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Trump reversed the globalist policies and Americans had it the best they have had it in a long time.

I'd ask you to prove otherwise but you can't. You can post fake news if you like but I will have real news ;)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All conceived, strategized / plotted decades ago.
I so deeply, earnestly wish a critical mass could awaken to the necessity of dumping ALL of the status quo governmental construct (a centralized system of control), and reject party perpetuation 100%. We are capable of an entirely new paradigm shift of organization if only we’d ascend in our philosophical development rather than the retaining of old antiquated thinking of political rule.
The common American mind is sadly anti intellectual, and anti philosophical, in exchange for an indoctrinated leader dependent mindset.
Americans for all the so called freedom they deceptively believe they have are but fucking ignorant slaves. Literal fucking slaves. They prefer to continue to be fanboies hanging on political party nuts, and being facefucked by gov’t COCK. Ass raped as they fly their captives flags. It’s fucking over the top pathetic.
That's some pretty insulting shit man. Especially since you are wrong about the last president.

See how I got my point across without calling you a bunch of names :cool:

I'd say it's a good way to lose respect but you obviously don't care.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That's some pretty insulting shit man. Especially since you are wrong about the last president.

See how I got my point across without calling you a bunch of names :cool:

I'd say it's a good way to lose respect but you obviously don't care.

ZERO “respect” for ANY president — zero respect for gov’t constructs. I don’t respect puppet employees, nor centralized systems of control — nor can I respect its / their apologists, those who venerate them / it.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Trump reversed the globalist policies and Americans had it the best they have had it in a long time.

I'd ask you to prove otherwise but you can't. You can post fake news if you like but I will have real new

I'd ask you to prove otherwise but you can't. You can post fake news if you like but I will have real news ;)
Trump had one major achievement. Trump made sure that billionaires like himself got a 3 trillion dollar tax cut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic