Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Not sure why anyone would get a vaccination that doesn't stop you from getting covid or stop the transmission of it and you have over a 99% chance of survival with actually getting the virus. Not to mention natural immunity is much better for you than the poison in the vaccines.

I've never been one to get vaccines even in the past, I sure as hell am not getting one now with all the data that is out there. But hey thats just me.
I never saw anyone mention that this vaccine will prevent. stopping, slowing the transmission takes a group effort. if no group effort.....mutations to more contagious variants. It was said to minimize the severity of the symptoms. people die of complications with Covid.......

There is a reason why this has not slowed......just something to think about.

Code Yellow at my facility. No more visitors for now....starting today. over 60 call outs yesterday (RNs not including doctors or ancillary)........48 as of 630a this morning. Last 2 days we worked without ancillary staff.......no clerks.....no nursing assistance and oh yea.......no breaks....unless you want to call going to the bathrooms or taking a bite or two and returning to the floor a break..

off today, back tomorrow.........

Be safe, be well.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I never saw anyone mention that this vaccine will prevent. stopping, slowing the transmission takes a group effort. if no group effort.....mutations to more contagious variants. It was said to minimize the severity of the symptoms. people die of complications with Covid.......

Code Yellow at my facility. No more visitors for now....starting today. over 60 call outs yesterday (RNs not including doctors or ancillary)........48 as of 630a this morning. Last 2 days we worked without ancillary staff.......no clerks.....no nursing assistance and oh yea.......no breaks....unless you want to call going to the bathrooms or taking a bite or two and returning to the floor a break..

Be safe, be well.

The irrefutably overwhelming majority of those who die from secondary issues as a result of initial infection with c-vid, have preexisting health conditions known or unknown, have poor foundational overall health (generally metabolic health, over weight/obese, diabetes…. metabolic syndrome), and the senior in age.
No one truly healthy is dying from initial c-vid infection — and in fact, NO ONE is actually dying from c-vid itself.
Most who die “with” c-vid, would have just as likely died from influenza or any other number of common endemic infections.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The irrefutably overwhelming majority of those who die from secondary issues as a result of initial infection with c-vid, have preexisting health conditions known or unknown, have poor foundational overall health (generally metabolic health, over weight/obese, diabetes…. metabolic syndrome), and the senior in age.
No one truly healthy is dying from initial c-vid infection — and in fact, NO ONE is actually dying from c-vid itself.
Most who die “with” c-vid, would have just as likely died from influenza or any other number of common endemic infections.

My friend's mom died recently. The cause was listed as Covid. But this was a woman who was 78 years old. She'd smoked for 60 years and had a mostly blocked carotid artery. In the last 2 years of her life she was hospitalized several times for issues related to her heart and circulatory system.

So at most I'll concede that Covid is a "last nail in the coffin" perhaps. If a person is barely hanging onto life Covid might tip the balance.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My gal hit the “booster” a week ago Saturday . She got off work at 11 pm, by the time she got off work she was getting sick. Sunday she had to leave work early because it was getting worse. Yes she had a fever but never lost her sense of taste or smell. Here we are a week later & zero signs of any improvement except she says the fever is gone. Still extremely drained, fatigued, can’t breathe, runny nose, sore throat, chills & so on. She says the people in the pharmacy were all getting sick anyway & she just got sick from them. She hates me telling her “I told you so” especially since I’ve avoided all the jabs. The first shot also made her sick, same symptoms as #3. I use to occasionally get the flu shot but anymore I’m scared to death they will sneak in these Covid vaccines so I’m done with that too. Not too mention every time I got the flu shot it would make me sick. I’m so over all this bs, radio commercials, tv commercials, billboard signs, everywhere you look “get the job”! Done, over it!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

Be safe, be well.
You don't remember in November of 2020, the media were telling us the mRNA vaccines were at least 95% effective in preventing COVID?

CNBC reported on November 18, 2020, "Pfizer and BioNTech said that a final data analysis found their coronavirus vaccine was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 and appeared to fend off severe disease."

Yes, they lied. Later we found out they grossly manipulated the studies, and thus the "data." But hey, revenues doubled after FUD fueled by media and profiteering politicians convinced the weak minded they needed these clot shots in order to survive a virus with 99+% survivability otherwise.

Now they are blaming virus mutations on unvaccinated. Does that make sense? Think about how MRSA developed. The virus is trying to survive. As ineffective as the vaccines are, they still present an obstacle for the virus to overcome. The virus is proving effective at overcoming the vaccines too, and no amount of boosters will help that.

The only thing the vaccines and boosters do is weaken natural immune systems to the point that even the weak omicron variant could pose a real threat to the vaxxed and boosted.

We've all been duped so the wealthy can get more wealth, and the true elites can continue to play God.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012

Help me understand your post....I said no one dies from Covid.....but complications of.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
After I bought concert tickets for a show in April and getting notification that we will have to show proof of being vaccinated I got the J+J one and done, except they do recommend a booster in 2 months. I had zero side effects, must have been one of there placebo's. I have been hearing how the newest strain is on par with the antidote, very weak, and very contagious. That it's the virus getting weaker and people getting infected by the new strain will basically immunize them.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
You don't remember in November of 2020, the media were telling us the mRNA vaccines were at least 95% effective in preventing COVID?

CNBC reported on November 18, 2020, "Pfizer and BioNTech said that a final data analysis found their coronavirus vaccine was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 and appeared to fend off severe disease."

Yes, they lied. Later we found out they grossly manipulated the studies, and thus the "data." But hey, revenues doubled after FUD fueled by media and profiteering politicians convinced the weak minded they needed these clot shots in order to survive a virus with 99+% survivability otherwise.

Now they are blaming virus mutations on unvaccinated. Does that make sense? Think about how MRSA developed. The virus is trying to survive. As ineffective as the vaccines are, they still present an obstacle for the virus to overcome. The virus is proving effective at overcoming the vaccines too, and no amount of boosters will help that.

The only thing the vaccines and boosters do is weaken natural immune systems to the point that even the weak omicron variant could pose a real threat to the vaxxed and boosted.

We've all been duped so the wealthy can get more wealth, and the true elites can continue to play God.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Cannot say I recall remember hearing the prevention of Covid totally. Maybe with days after dosing (ie a week) without prior
Covid infections. then the number decreases (Its efficacy), but those figures were never 100%.

My understanding is this is why the second dose and booster. I were always told severity of symptoms and hospitalizations. Just like the Flu vaccine does not prevent one from catching the flu,

Not sure what you mean by they are blaming the unvaccinated for the mutation. there are break thru cases.

I watched CNBC when I worked on the Trading Desk. Not for any healthcare info.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
After I bought concert tickets for a show in April and getting notification that we will have to show proof of being vaccinated I got the J+J one and done, except they do recommend a booster in 2 months. I had zero side effects, must have been one of there placebo's. I have been hearing how the newest strain is on par with the antidote, very weak, and very contagious. That it's the virus getting weaker and people getting infected by the new strain will basically immunize them.
Exactly. We're watching this virus evolve in real time. The covid virus will keep getting weaker. Any deadlier strains that evolve will either kill their host quickly or causes hosts to be isolated as they get very sick. Either way a deadlier virus finds itself dying off. The weaker versions spread more easily this way. The problem will essentially fix itself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic