HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Last edited:
captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It's not stopping some medical facilities from mandating vaccines. The hospitals are more afraid of plaintiffs lawyers suing them over a hospital outbreak than they are of employee lawsuits.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1639938846115.png

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
A little bit interesting...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Not sure why anyone would get a vaccination that doesn't stop you from getting covid or stop the transmission of it and you have over a 99% chance of survival with actually getting the virus. Not to mention natural immunity is much better for you than the poison in the vaccines.

I've never been one to get vaccines even in the past, I sure as hell am not getting one now with all the data that is out there. But hey thats just me.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Of course cnn was the first to run the first "fake" omicron death...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Pfizer booster protection against Omicron drops in 10 weeks, study says”

i wouldn’t be surprised if these mentally ill people who are trying to run our government are going to require booster shots every 3 months now for the rest your life until you die of natural causes or die because of vaccine poisoning. lmao

Israel is already giving out the 4th shot

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think I’m going to go down to the basement to take a nap and then wake up to this bad dream being over!!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I don't believe the vaccine itself is that dangerous. It most likely helps lessen the symptoms of covid since it is giving your body the blueprint or a close version of the virus itself. But it doesn't provide immunity and even if you are vaccinated you can still pass it on to the next person, vaccinated or not.

What is dangerous is how it's being handled. Mandatory vaccines and masks should be completely unacceptable in the land of the free. Period.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't believe the vaccine itself is that dangerous. It most likely helps lessen the symptoms of covid since it is giving your body the blueprint or a close version of the virus itself. But it doesn't provide immunity and even if you are vaccinated you can still pass it on to the next person, vaccinated or not.

What is dangerous is how it's being handled. Mandatory vaccines and masks should be completely unacceptable in the land of the free. Period.
Sorry bud, I will have to disagree with the vaccine being safe. I'm going to try to make this short even though I'm not sure it's possible.

Make sure you read to the end where it shows the spike proteins are a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage, they don't stay at the injection site and build up in ovaries and spread throughout the body.

Depopulation.

There is so much to this, short messages and memes just don't cut it.

Here are some facts...

Patent #11-107588 can be looked up by anyone, google will even bring it up. It's a tracking/tagging system to keep tabs. This was taken from abstract-

The system comprises a plurality of electronic devices comprising instructions to generate an ID and, when in proximity of another such electronic device, one or both electronic devices transmit/receive the ID to/from the other electronic device.

159 page patent-

Am I saying they are tracking vaccinated now, no. As I said, these are only facts. Draw your own conclusion. What I do know is it's patented for the vaccines and they refuse to tell everyone everything that's in them.

They also want to wait until 2076 to release info-

ABC started a thread on facebook to get people to talk about friends and loved ones that died unvaccinated. It backfired and 10s of thousands posted about bad sides and people dying from the shot.

Project veritas secret recording of doctor telling the truth about covering up deaths and bad sides-

I got this from @testboner (chart below)-

1) Go to the following: http://www.vigiaccess.org

2) Read and check / agree the box on the bottom of page.

3) Enter the following search: Covid-19 vaccine

4) Click on: Adverse drug reactions (ADRs)

From the site. Keep in mind how much has NOT been reported-
  • Blood and lymphatic system disorders (89696)
  • Cardiac disorders (109471)
  • Congenital, familial and genetic disorders (1200)
  • Ear and labyrinth disorders (74271)
  • Endocrine disorders (3037)
  • Eye disorders (81511)
  • Gastrointestinal disorders (457755)
  • General disorders and administration site conditions (1354618)
  • Hepatobiliary disorders (4414)
  • Immune system disorders (31105)
  • Infections and infestations (150015)
  • Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (107481)
  • Investigations (299972)
  • Metabolism and nutrition disorders (50527)
  • Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (651320)
  • Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) (3284)
  • Nervous system disorders (959323)
  • Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions (4967)
  • Product issues (3659)
  • Psychiatric disorders (104931)
  • Renal and urinary disorders (17832)
  • Reproductive system and breast disorders (87539)
  • Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (234945)
  • Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (305368)
  • Social circumstances (15476)
  • Surgical and medical procedures (19741)
  • Vascular disorders (120206)
Spike protein and depopulation (ovaries), below are the highlights of the three links-

• Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., has gained access to Pfizer’s biodistribution study from the Japanese regulatory agency. The research, previously unseen, demonstrates a huge problem with all COVID-19 vaccines

• The assumption that vaccine developers have been working with is that the mRNA in the vaccines would primarily remain in and around the vaccination site. Pfizer’s data, however, show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein are widely distributed in the body within hours

• This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries

• Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding

• Pfizer documents submitted to the European Medicines Agency also show the company failed to follow industry-standard quality management practices during preclinical toxicology studies and that key studies did not meet good laboratory practice standards
They are not even using the approved vaccine. They won't start it till next year. There is much more but if this doesn't make people see, there's not really anything I can post to convince anyone.

It saddens me to see people walking around vaccinated like it's a badge of honor when it does more harm than good. We don't even need vaccines, there is a growing list of cures out there. Mandating a non approved vaccine isn't even legal.

Oh ya, it's not a vaccine, it's just a drug. CDC changed the definition of vaccine and vaccinated. It's no longer immunity, it's now just protection. That's not what a vaccine is. Besides, it's not protecting anything. Each variant gets weaker as they always have.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic