HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1638084527509.png

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
This administration was a joke from the last moment of the past election. The fact they found a way to appear as if they won is akin to a coup d'etat in many people's opinion. Could this be the norm? Do we no longer have a free and democratic Republic that our founding fathers set in motion?
Anyway.... When I read one news agency state that they did agree Biden mishandled the Afghanistan situation badly and then went as far to say, " Well, it would have been far worse had Trump been in office"

I was speechless !!!! This is so typical of the liberal media on multiple levels. It's like saying " Yes I robbed the local 7-11 but hey, it would have been worse if Trump was in office"

WTF does Trump have to do in either case?
This country and the Media are totally lost. I'm ashamed of my country.

They will be blaming Trump for the next 20 years.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I think thats a good thing.

How is having a public square available to shoot up drugs a good thing??? Like I mentioned above I’m all for doing whatever you want with your body but do that shit at home. Don’t waste tax payers money babysitting junkies. Again do it at home or in a closet or gas station bathroom. I don’t want kids seeing that shit. Maybe it’s just me.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I thought I'd seen everything. Biden has asked the media "be nice to me, ok?" Says "the media was much nicer to Trump". Apparently having meeting's with the media to change the ways He is reported to the public. WOW, they can sure dish it out but I guess there not sure how to take it.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I thought I'd seen everything. Biden has asked the media "be nice to me, ok?" Says "the media was much nicer to Trump". Apparently having meeting's with the media to change the ways He is reported to the public. WOW, they can sure dish it out but I guess there not sure how to take it.

I dislike Biden as much as the next guy.. But in all fairness, the media (right and left) did dump on him for the single thing he did right. Get us out of Afghanistan, immediately, no more promises, no more delays, no more fake timelines and procrastinations from the military brass in an attempt to get Americans to forget and move on. It's the one thing Biden did of value and it's the one thing he got shit for from everybody.

We know why this is. Faux News and CNN (Clinton News Network) are both owned and operated by the CIA / Military industrial complex who want continued trillions for forever wars. Faux and CNN launched an all out war on Biden when Biden announced the pullout. CNN started telling it's viewers "what about the women and children in Afghanistan?!" Faux News started telling it's viewers that we were giving up and giving in and shame on Biden.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
How is having a public square available to shoot up drugs a good thing??? Like I mentioned above I’m all for doing whatever you want with your body but do that shit at home. Don’t waste tax payers money babysitting junkies. Again do it at home or in a closet or gas station bathroom. I don’t want kids seeing that shit. Maybe it’s just me.

Because they are going to do it anyway.
If you have any experience with junkies you know you can't stop it.
Have you ever walked into a public bathroom and see a junkie passed out with the needle in his arm?
So giving them a safe place to do what they will anyway is better. They can get new needles too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic