pbtom
What's New?

Epstein's pilot testifies

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I can't wait to see the full list too. I don't know why I am thinking Epstein had a massive ring of Human trafficking of young girls.

It's always a question whether he is actually dead, or it was faked. However, part of me thinks he's actually dead because all those politicians don't want their dirty secrets to come out. Dead men tell no tales.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Both political cults, the Republican cult and the Democrat cult should be ready for fallout. It seems to be a problem that powerful men like fucking children. Cuts across both parties.

Of course, it really won't matter. The Trumpies and the Vote Blue No Matter Democrats will still vote for their cult leader no matter what the cult leader does. Biden or Trump could sodomize a toddler on national TV and 80 million people will still vote for them.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Is he flashing gang signals

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I can't wait to see the full list too. I don't know why I am thinking Epstein had a massive ring of Human trafficking of young girls.

It's always a question whether he is actually dead, or it was faked. However, part of me thinks he's actually dead because all those politicians don't want their dirty secrets to come out. Dead men tell no tales.
I definitely agree that politicians will do anything but I'm thinking epstein had an "If I die, all the proof will be forwarded to every major news outlet in the world" clause.

That would make those same do anything politicians pay some guards to step away so they could save their own asses.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Both political cults, the Republican cult and the Democrat cult should be ready for fallout. It seems to be a problem that powerful men like fucking children. Cuts across both parties.

Of course, it really won't matter. The Trumpies and the Vote Blue No Matter Democrats will still vote for their cult leader no matter what the cult leader does. Biden or Trump could sodomize a toddler on national TV and 80 million people will still vote for them.
Well, let's review Trump's part in this first.

1) The plane he flew on was small and only had 2 other passengers, neither were epstein or his psycho lady. The flight was from fl to ny back in the 90s. His plane was being serviced at the time. It's all on record.

He was not aboard the lolita express nor was he ever on the island.

2) Then we have the 14 year old girl they brought to mar-a-lago in the 90's to meet Trump. Yes, she did meet him and that was all according to her own testimony. She was there to be in a beauty pageant that was being held there.

3) Trump and epstein had a falling out in the late 90s, Trump threw him out and banned him from the club. He was trying to mess around with an underaged girl that was there.

Since then, there has been nothing to link them together.

Same bullshit as always, projecting a narrative they they are actually doing themselves.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

1) The plane he flew on was small and only had 2 other passengers, neither were epstein or his psycho lady. The flight was from fl to ny back in the 90s. His plane was being serviced at the time. It's all on record.

2) Then we have the 14 year old girl they brought to mar-a-lago in the 90's to meet Trump. Yes, she did meet him and that was all according to her own testimony. She was there to be in a beauty pageant that was being held there.

3) Trump and epstein had a falling out in the late 90s, Trump threw him out and banned him from the club. He was trying to mess around with an underaged girl that was there.

Same bullshit as always, projecting a narrative they they are actually doing themselves.
WAIT you are messing it all up this whole thing is TRUMPS fault damnit!
Or was it Abe Lincoln? anyway it was some past President that we all have an unfillable lust for and can't get over.

Reactions: HDH
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Some people have an unhealthy obsession with Donald Trump. He's way, way down the list of troublemakers tied to Epstein. Its Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton that have anything to fear, and even they are pretty safe. Ghislaine Maxwell is probably going to prison and that will probably be about the end of this except for in the tabloids for decades to come. Neither the Prince or Clinton are going to jail or will even face criminal charges... lawsuits maybe though.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011

Exactly, but will you get CNN and other news agencies to accurately report that? NOPE! This shit is going to get deep, but the Left is doing everything they can to ensure Trump never sees the Oval Office again. Honestly, I doubt he would want to come back in 2024. Then again, wouldn't it be a defining "See? I told you so!" moment for him. Four years of Creepy Joe and the Left fucking things up after stealing the election. Instead of "four more years" it technically can be "eight more years" am I not correct? At the rate the Dems are going, I could see Trump doing another 8 years.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Exactly, but will you get CNN and other news agencies to accurately report that? NOPE! This shit is going to get deep, but the Left is doing everything they can to ensure Trump never sees the Oval Office again. Honestly, I doubt he would want to come back in 2024. Then again, wouldn't it be a defining "See? I told you so!" moment for him. Four years of Creepy Joe and the Left fucking things up after stealing the election. Instead of "four more years" it technically can be "eight more years" am I not correct? At the rate the Dems are going, I could see Trump doing another 8 years.

Eight more years? Remember, we're talking about a morbidly obese elderly man.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

And ALL of this (event details) you/we know of is based on what???……. A created, controlled narrative. We’ve watched and read media claims of ALL that you exampled. And we’re to believe all of what we’re told (the fabricated narrative details) based on the honor and reputation of WHO / WHAT ?
Let’s be more realistic — the “aristocracy,”…. the rich and powerful tend to indulge the perverse. Any and all Epstein friends for any lengthy of time (such as Trump) engaged in pedo / underage activities, orgies, and whatever else was offered up for “entertainment.” Trump has always been a dirty dude in the realm of women…. and whatever else one might imagine. He’s never been one of reputation of upstanding morality, above reproach.
Have to be straight fucking candid about all these power drunk billionaires.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
And ALL of this (event details) you/we know of is based on what???……. A created, controlled narrative. We’ve watched and read media claims of ALL that you exampled. And we’re to believe all of what we’re told (the fabricated narrative details) based on the honor and reputation of WHO / WHAT ?
Let’s be more realistic — the “aristocracy,”…. the rich and powerful tend to indulge the perverse. Any and all Epstein friends for any lengthy of time (such as Trump) engaged in pedo / underage activities, orgies, and whatever else was offered up for “entertainment.” Trump has always been a dirty dude in the realm of women…. and whatever else one might imagine. He’s never been one of reputation of upstanding morality, above reproach.
Have to be straight fucking candid about all these power drunk billionaires.

Here's a video recording of Trump checking out an underage girl. While being interviewed! Note that Trump is referring to the little girl in the pink jacket. She looks about 12 years old, maybe 13 tops.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Here's a video recording of Trump checking out an underage girl. While being interviewed! Note that Trump is referring to the little girl in the pink jacket. She looks about 12 years old, maybe 13 tops.

Exactly. That and many others like it.
“Grab em by the pussy.”

A truly disheartening (yet shouldn’t really be surprising I guess) phenomenon is the numbers of “Christian Conservatives” (so called) that have / continue to adulate the man. Unreal. Everything is a cult now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic