Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anavar Sides

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok so I added Anavar to my cycle at 50mg a day, 25 in the morning and 25mg in the evenings since it has approx. 10 hours half life. Has anyone noticed some joint pains, or discomfort on Anavar… kind of like Masteron when it dries you out, or maybe I just need to up my water intake.

thanks Fellas..

OMS

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
how long have you been running? Sounds more like Winnie.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Been on them 4 weeks, that why I asked, cause I’ve never had those sides with anavar.. I’ll just up my water intake, maybe I’m a little dehydrated

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've used VAR many many times upwards of 100 mg per day and never had any joint pain. This is my second go-around with Winny, first cycle last year I had no joint pain at all just started about a month ago and my joints have been aching a bit at 75 mg.

If your joints are hurting maybe it's a different compound you're using that's causing dryness in the joints and causing the pain??

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I've used VAR many many times upwards of 100 mg per day and never had any joint pain. This is my second go-around with Winny, first cycle last year I had no joint pain at all just started about a month ago and my joints have been aching a bit at 75 mg.

If your joints are hurting maybe it's a different compound you're using that's causing dryness in the joints and causing the pain??
Does Deca, test, Tren, Proviron, cause joints pain, cause that’s all I’m on right now

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Never had any sides at all and I’ve run plenty.

But, I usually run test / deca etc and add the var after I drop the deca etc.

Never used it with multiple compounds. Not that it should matter lol

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'll piggy back on what the others are saying. Var can give me debilitating lower back pumps, and an anxiety inducing HDL number - so I just don't look at it while on lol.

It sounds like you got winny, which is a common substitute for Var if someone is going to pull that kind of move on someone.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Kinda off-topic, but it might fit here:

Var often said to offer some desirable benefits with few undesirable sides compared to other orals (exception HDL), at common doses for men.
Any aas are known to offer noticeable effects on women at much lower doses.

What about Var and women? Some nice benefits available at 10mg ed(?), even 5mg ed(??). Can that low a dose screw up their HDL as well?

(asking for a friend ... by a fiend)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic