pbtom
What's New?

Low dose growth or MK677?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
My experience:
GH (low dose, any dose) has more pronounced (realized) benefits than MK does.
I’m 54.

I’ve used GH most often in the lower ranges; 2.5-3.3 daily (quality generics, as well as pharm genotropin) for years, and now have several months experience playing with MK (Wicked Labz brand) at both 12.5 and 25mg a day. Not impressed.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yeah, to update, I’m on just quality generic hgh at 2iu per day for a week now and already seeing slight but definite changes. Sleep is better, recovery better, skin and eyes seem clearer and softer/tighter, fuller muscle bellies (from the little bit of added water both subq and intramuscularly I’d assume), and better sense of well being.

Too easy to just run growth sensibly and not worry about the research chems.

Not sure if I’m going to run EOD at 4iu or keep it ED at 2iu. On the fence still.

D

doctordiesel

Nov 12, 2021
growth hands down. or you could do a mix of both something like:
4iu gh every other day
25mg mk every other day

That way you don't get too much of the terrible water retention that mk gives most people.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've had my mk677 in my fridge for probably a year now. Do you think it's still good?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My pref for pushing endogenous GH into the upper normal limits or equiv to low dose GH is the CJC/IPA combo. 200 - 300 mcg before bed. Takes circulating IGF-I about 20% above UNL and brings a more rest sleep, no other sides esp mild flushing for a few min post inj. 5d on 2d off with a 2 - 4 weeks off everyone 2 - 3 mo. But, everyone is different. If you want to go above UNL (pharmacologic), then clearly GH can't be beat. Comments from anyone that has tried CJC/IPA?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I don't like to use anything that gives me water weight gain / bloating.

I'm using SERMORELIN/IPAMORELIN

Any benefits to adding Mk677!

Just looking for anti-aging plus recovery and better sleep

Last edited:
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I don't like to use anything that gives me water weight gain / bloating.

I'm using SERMORELIN/IPAMORELIN

Any benefits to adding Mk677!

Just looking for anti-aging plus recovery and better sleep
Have you noticed anything since starting the SER/IPA?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
My pref for pushing endogenous GH into the upper normal limits or equiv to low dose GH is the CJC/IPA combo. 200 - 300 mcg before bed. Takes circulating IGF-I about 20% above UNL and brings a more rest sleep, no other sides esp mild flushing for a few min post inj. 5d on 2d off with a 2 - 4 weeks off everyone 2 - 3 mo. But, everyone is different. If you want to go above UNL (pharmacologic), then clearly GH can't be beat. Comments from anyone that has tried CJC/IPA?

I did CJC/GHRP-6 for a year and it cut me up! I can't remember the dose. I want to say 100mcg 3x a day but that could be off. I did pin 3x a day I know that. That got old haha. I want to try ipamorelin sometime though.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This PPT presentation may be helpful with sorting out what does what, why and the history.

WOW. This one is going to take multiple readings to fully digest. Suspicion is it will be worth every minute spent reading it.

LMAO at Dr Lee's obvious sense of humor, sprinkled throughout. From the early declaration that all usual conflicts of interest are n/a, to the pics of "his Uncle Bruce" and to Andre, to a later Minion quotation addressing the stomach, it's not the usual "Literature" link I tend to stumble through.

Hoping this discussion will explode with questions, answers, personal experiences, and perhaps conflicting opinions ... thank you.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Out of curiosity, have there ever been any cases of acromegaly that were induced by peps?...Or, have there been any cases reported where peps were suspect in causing the pituitary gland to produce too much GH, however, not due to a tumor, but to some other mechanism?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic