Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That was my take too. He did in fact go looking for trouble and really had no reason to be there, it's not as if he was defending his own home or something like that. But he was attacked and defended himself..
That was my take too. He did in fact go looking for trouble and really had no reason to be there, it's not as if he was defending his own home or something like that. But he was attacked and defended himself..
His reason was he wanted to be there, that is all the reason he needs in the America I grew up in, I know they are trying to fuck it all up but he can go where he pleases as well as all the phucking piles of shit that "had no reason" to be there rioting and burning other peoples shit.
Fuck those motherfuckers they all should have been shot IMO.................;)

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
His reason was he wanted to be there, that is all the reason he needs in the America I grew up in, I know they are trying to fuck it all up but he can go where he pleases as well as all the phucking piles of shit that "had no reason" to be there rioting and burning other peoples shit.
Fuck those motherfuckers they all should have been shot IMO.................;)

All the people who were there had no reason to be there. According to the law. Again, I know Rittenhouse defended himself. But he got lucky this time because technically speaking he was guilty of minor charges. he had the best defense imaginable, a defense paid for by endless Trump supporters' donations. The next guy who follows suit may not have the financial ability to hire OJ Simpson's legal team.

And unfortunately this will lead to tougher gun laws. Something I dread seeing. Because the civil war is coming and I need my guns to be able to fight both Democrats and Republicans who seek to terrorize me. I will shoot at both sides.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
As a Freedom lover yourself where should you "not have been"?
He can go anywhere he is allowed to legally, so no strip joints and no bars everywhere else is fair game.

There’s too many nuances to elucidate a mutually acceptable answer for each and every one. A good level of broad background references to have knowledge of about Kyle from the first stage of events as all the protest/riot outbreaks were happening live in social media platforms, (as well as division inciting msm) is important. Kyle was of a particular persuasion/influence — groupings that were beginning to develop with a “militia” like, “counter libs,” fringe legality (themselves) pockets of citizen justice seekers. He was an underaged kid with little experience wanting to be a part of something he understood too little about. Over the years I’ve been amped up and activist minded and driven to go and be a part of making my impact based on my mindset / beliefs of things at the time. Seeking out the hotspots of protests and riot scenarios. Experience gained taught me it’s not a time and place to seek. More trouble than any good is the greater of odds. Kyle held a particular mindset that would put him in high likelihood of the very sort of incident that occurred. He realized enough that potential, but not the real world understanding of the ramifications. As a 17yr old, had he been of a solid family with awareness of his influences, mindset, and intentions, there would have been dissuading advice given. I’d bet my left nut — maybe both, he didn’t know the very fine line loophole of sorts about the gun he took with him - he just went armed with what he knew is the typical style firearm for combat scenarios. Like I say, ultimately he got extremely lucky twice (at least twice).

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly guys I think it was a little bit of both.

I don't think he was just looking for trouble, he gave his vest to another person. He was in an area that wasn't suppose to be as hot. He was also helping to protect a business or two. I do think to him this was exciting and a thrill. It's also possible I think that because I would think it would be exciting and a thrill.

His father lived there and he also worked as a lifeguard when he was out there. That's why they couldn't say shit about ties to kenosha.

To my knowledge, all the charges were bullshit from the start. If anyone knows any different, please post up.

I think he had more of a right to be there than the rioters. He was there to protect what the police were unconstitutionally allowing by letting rioters destroy the city. If more people did that, we wouldn't have the problems we do right now.

Good for him and anyone else that stands up against this shit.

On the bright side for anyone that wants to see America burn, that's the closest we have been to civil war so far...

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Bottom line nobody should ever have to avoid going into any neighborhood in this damn country. We have gotten way to used to that bullshit thinking in this country. I hear a lot of he shouldn’t have been there’s and that shits annoying as hell. He was helping people and again open carry state where nobody should have to avoid shit cause some cry baby bitches wanna pretend it’s the 60’s and 70’s with social injustice bullshit. I don’t even know this kid and I was super happy when I heard the verdict. Finally a jury with balls. The prosecutor was a typical no brained leftist that lied his ass off the entire time and withheld evidence. I hope Kyle sues the balls off of the fake ass media we have and even the mush mouth retard we have in office for running his stupid mouth. We need more wins like this cause this wasn’t just about this one kid. This was about standing up to mob rule and also about ones god giving right to self defense which unfortunately most gay ass states simply don’t care about. I’m sure the pedo loving BLM twits are still gonna wanna burn shit down no matter what so to hell with them. If more people stood up like this kid we would put an end to a lot of the bullshit going on.

Anyway sorry for the rant but needs to be said. Good day for this kid and for those that believe in the right thing and having integrity and at least some moral character. Pretty sad how the media has so many folks still suffering from mush brain after all the shit they pulled and continue to pull.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
All the people who were there had no reason to be there. According to the law. Again, I know Rittenhouse defended himself. But he got lucky this time because technically speaking he was guilty of minor charges. he had the best defense imaginable, a defense paid for by endless Trump supporters' donations. The next guy who follows suit may not have the financial ability to hire OJ Simpson's legal team.

And unfortunately this will lead to tougher gun laws. Something I dread seeing. Because the civil war is coming and I need my guns to be able to fight both Democrats and Republicans who seek to terrorize me. I will shoot at both sides.

Best bet is to stock pile while you still can and if you can’t get a ghost gun or two. Fuck em. And if they ever come for them remember you lost them all in a boating accident. I honestly think shit needs to pop off cause this ship is too divided and you have a class or generation of retards. People today are easily led it’s just too weird for me to comprehend honestly. And like you I hate both political sides. My side is with the constitution period. No other bullshit laws matter.

I definitely agree with you on the paid lawyer thing. It comes back to the double standard shit we see the elite get away with on the daily. Good attorneys cost a lot. He was lucky enough to have two good ones. Unfortunately most people in this country aren’t. And they get screwed.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“Should be able to go anywhere you want in this country!” Actually — that’s the way the entire fucking globe “SHOULD” be. That’s what the entire human condition ought to rightfully, properly be. Let’s face that.

US exceptionalism isn’t a reality — have to be sober minded (knowledgeable and truthful about it) — t’s better in “some” ways than others, and worse than others in some ways. Messed up in many just like elsewhere around this floating marble.

Bottomline is, our society is pretty fucked up. Extreme division and disparity and a wickedly glutinous perpetual, “I want more More MORE!” mindset — that goes for its public, and political parasite class. More money, more stuff, more sense of puffed up self-centric expectation. In daily life, it manifests in continual hyper defensiveness and more.

There’s no ONE right thing about all that occurred / occurs in the sort of protest / riots that popped off last year. But it’s relatable to an extent, as it’s relatable to support what a 17yr old kid did. But the reality is the kid is going to be a bit fucked up from shooting 3 people — killing 2.
In adult years and experiences, it may generally impact differently, but that virgin Simpson’s faced, pudgy slurpy and twinkies eating kid is going to live with some legit psych issues as a result of the scene and experiences now etched inside his brain.
It’s nothing to venerate a kid about — in a civilized country and world, it’s nothing to venerate anyone about.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Kyle went looking for trouble that night at the protest / riots like many others with various motives looking for trouble. He was a 17yr old kid, in a place he shouldn’t have been, with a gun, and he found trouble along with the other 3 he shot.
No one was a “hero” in what happened — but the critical incident itself was self-defense. He got very lucky, twice.
I disagree. Rosenbaum, the child rapist who anally raped 5 children ages 9-11 is dead, and unable to harm any other children, and we won't have to pay for his incarceration. Rittenhouse is a hero in my book.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
“Should be able to go anywhere you want in this country!” Actually — that’s the way the entire fucking globe “SHOULD” be. That’s what the entire human condition ought to rightfully, properly be. Let’s face that.

US exceptionalism isn’t a reality
We're all entitled to our opinions. But go practice the religion of your choice in Saudi Arabia and see what happens. Come out of the closet in any muslim country and see what happens. Exercise your freedom of speech in China or Russia and see what happens. Go to North Vietnam and tell everyone their dear leader is a douchebag and see what happens.

US may not be perfect, but it IS exceptional. You have opportunity to pursue your dreams. Not devoid of defects and speed bumps along the way, but way better than most of the world. But if you disagree, you have the freedom to leave the US and move to China. I'm guessing the female tennis star, if she's still alive, is not free to leave China and go to the US.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
We're all entitled to our opinions. But go practice the religion of your choice in Saudi Arabia and see what happens. Come out of the closet in any muslim country and see what happens. Exercise your freedom of speech in China or Russia and see what happens. Go to North Vietnam and tell everyone their dear leader is a douchebag and see what happens.

US may not be perfect, but it IS exceptional. You have opportunity to pursue your dreams. Not devoid of defects and speed bumps along the way, but way better than most of the world. But if you disagree, you have the freedom to leave the US and move to China. I'm guessing the female tennis star, if she's still alive, is not free to leave China and go to the US.

A lot of unrealistic (in all reality) propagandized western indoctrination to unpack from the common beliefs in your post brother (honestly) — too much to elaborate.
And the Saudis? Yes, they’re radical, head chopping is law there. And…. Trump (following his delegated orders) made a 650+ billion arms deal with them, yet before he was selected (“Presidents are selected not elected” FDR) president, he proclaimed that the Saudis were responsible for 9/11.
Biden by the way — an equal POS actor / front man who is delegated directives
(as ALL selected president performers are) backed the 650+ billion Saudi arms deal just recently.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I disagree. Rosenbaum, the child rapist who anally raped 5 children ages 9-11 is dead, and unable to harm any other children, and we won't have to pay for his incarceration. Rittenhouse is a hero in my book.

Granted, that dude was trouble. However, IF the US “justice” system — the one being praised for ruling Kyle innocent, is soooo great — isn’t it supposedly so great because it’s assumed to uphold an individuals innocence unless or until found guilty? Yet that dude, nor the other dude that was killed, got their day in court in the Kyle incident. Instead, many praise the judge | jury | executioner manner in which their fate played out.
More than a bit hypocritical.
Again, as I initially posted — the imminent moment of the incident, was in fact justified as self-defense. Though obviously it would have been best if NONE of the people were there that night for the reasons that they went, Kyle included. Now that kid’s fucked up in some irreparable ways for life. He was/is no “hero,” but he was situationally justified in protecting himself from the threat his actions placed him in.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Correction: re: Saudi arms deal — 350+ Billion over a 10yr timeframe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic