Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Supplements to reduce chronic imflamation?

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
I've been experiencing some symptoms of what I believe to be chronic inflammation that I'd like to address. Sure I could pop NSAIDs all day but my liver/kidneys might give up the ghost after so long.

Has anyone found anything a little more sustainable that could help?

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Cbd oil (oral) helped me A FUCKIN lot. I was popping Motrin like vitamins. Bought into the hype with cbd oil. Been a god send IMO
CBD helped my back issues as well and even convinced my elderly mom to try the CBD gummies to ease her hip pain and it worked for her too!

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Cbd oil (oral) helped me A FUCKIN lot. I was popping Motrin like vitamins. Bought into the hype with cbd oil. Been a god send IMO
Is there a certain brand you use? I want to give it a try but there's so many brands to choose from here, and I've heard some of them are bunk or contain other things.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Is there a certain brand you use? I want to give it a try but there's so many brands to choose from here, and I've heard some of them are bunk or contain other things.
I really haven’t a specific one to be honest. I do seem to like delta8 products

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Yup, great stuff. As I'm sure you know, curcumin comes from tumeric. I use Dr's Best from Amazon and have it on auto send. It has other supps in it to help absorption. I definately notice a huge difference.
I use the Nutriflair brand.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic