pbtom
What's New?

Winter Cut

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone else cut during the winter vs Spring/Summer? I use the months of being shut in to run some DNP, save on the heating bills and cut the summer BBQ weight. Anyone else?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Anyone else cut during the winter vs Spring/Summer? I use the months of being shut in to run some DNP, save on the heating bills and cut the summer BBQ weight. Anyone else?
I should run some DNP but my ass is AZ bound shortly so mid 70's to 80's soon bro :)
Should stay pretty lean as we are outside Mtn biking or hiking all the time when down there.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I should run some DNP but my ass is AZ bound shortly so mid 70's to 80's soon bro :)
Should stay pretty lean as we are outside Mtn biking or hiking all the time when down there.

Headed down to Gilbert end of the Month :cool:

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I usually try to cut from after the holidays into the spring. End of may to September is BBQ and Beer time. I reel it in during the fall, enjoy the holidays, and then start over in January.

Seems to work ok.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm going to do both. I like running a month high carbs then a month keto but high protein, med fat instead of high fat, med protein. It gives me a harder look with the higher protein.

Rinse and repeat.

D

diesel707

Dec 3, 2017
my girl does a winter cut for the same reason as lizard said, a low dose of dnp is what she does through most of the winter so I don't have to run the heater so much lol. works out pretty well though keeps her in shape through most of the year

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Definitely hitting the burnin' love this winter

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I always thought I was the odd duck cutting in the winter.

For some reason I stay more motivated to lean out during the winter months more than in the summer months. Now I don't do any type of bulking necessarily but I stay leaner and more focused during the winter time than during the summer. I think that just comes down to less obligations to get out in the winter so I can spend more time focusing on diet and working out.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I usually start a cut at the beginning of the year. Its too cold (and I hate snow) so I just stay in and lift. By the time the snow is melting and shorts & t-shirt season is back I'm just finishing up.

I was going to start early this year, but find myself injured... so I'm just eating maintenance and biding my time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic