Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden Administration

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
this is a long watch and a bit all over the place, but ill get thru the whole thing eventually. 4+ hours...yikes!

Looks interesting. I'll have to watch / listen to it all the way through. I skipped around through it and it seems to make sense.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
We are in the middle of WW3 right now, some see it and some don't. It's not just a few countries involved in this. This time it's really a world war. This covid attack has hit the entire planet with the purpose of depopulating and resetting the economy so everyone is poor and do what their told.

There is absolutely no way white hats are lying down and taking this. And no way there is more of them than us. Keep in mind, I'm still waiting on the 2020 election.

Lets say they did catch them cheating. Looking at what they have done with covid around the entire planet, does changing the votes in 5 key swing states really seem that far fetched? Only 5 states.

If that were true and they did catch several countries in the act, this would mean war. Imo they are looking to catch everyone in this, that includes the countries involved.

This takes time for a real investigation. Look at Durham, it took him years without a peep. He's on his fourth indictment right now. That's how you run a real investigation. Not like all the fake bullshit investigations against Trump.

What's the difference?

When they investigated Trump, shit was always leaked out about what they were doing and in the end, they always had nothing. All they did was run a narrative to keep people hating him because they didn't have shit. It's unfortunate how many smart people have bought into this.

In a real investigation like Durham's, everything about it is kept quiet because if you really do have the dirt, you are not looking to give a heads up before it's necessary.

There is some evil shit going on around the world but we are the majority.

I'm not sure who would fight this civil war. Antifa are mostly kids that wouldn't know what to do if the building and business they destroyed shot back at them. There aren't enough of their pussy asses to even fight a war.

They can't even get these bitches to vote, they have to send 5 ballots to each house.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looks like the vid link I posted may have been at a time stamped point — so you guys may need to rewind it to start at the beginning. Sorry. I’ll try again here:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=b6yVckTi2qs
I caught the first 30min so far.

@BackAtIt

The first part of this link will tell you about the fed printing money and how they set countries up to fail through their debt system.

Keep in mind Trump kept a picture of Andrew Jackson in his office at the white house.

Why?

Andrew Jackson shut down the private western central banks in his time.

He was also the first president to have an attempted assassination, because of trying to shut the banks down.

He lost the election due to cheating, came back and won. Same shit different time period, the feds will stop at nothing.

Trump was doing the same thing, trying to shut them down. This is why he was made out to be what they are.

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Whether GOP or DEM (both are owned, downward delegated employees), gov’t = the enabler of a centralized system of control. Although the political gov’t is not the actual owning elite/cabal — gov’t is in fact our common enemy, regardless of president / administration.
181DA719-CDFA-4EC8-913D-F7B18C0B1071.jpeg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looks like the vid link I posted may have been at a time stamped point — so you guys may need to rewind it to start at the beginning. Sorry. I’ll try again here:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=b6yVckTi2qs
I got a chance to finish watching it. I had to break it into two more viewings, it kept me interested.

This gives me a much better perspective on the way you post. I have to say I agree with the video. It's the first time I've seen it talked about outside of, and don't laugh too hard, star trek. Star trek was set some 400 years in the future (TNG) and back on earth they had overcome greed, hunger, poverty and want. No violence or crime.

Something like this would take centuries or longer to achieve. It seems this is what the dems are pushing for with equity, no racism, welfare state, no cops, no prison, green new deal, etc...

Honestly man what they are proposing would be a good thing but it's just their trojan horse to our demise.

We absolutely as a planet have the funds and resources so no one has to be homeless or go hungry. As long as profits are to be made, they will be drained from the people.

Not all would agree with me but I'm one of those fellas that doesn't need anything. As long as I have a phone, computer and a gym membership, I'm a happy guy.

Most importantly, I have/keep my freedom.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I got a chance to finish watching it. I had to break it into two more viewings, it kept me interested.

This gives me a much better perspective on the way you post. I have to say I agree with the video. It's the first time I've seen it talked about outside of, and don't laugh too hard, star trek. Star trek was set some 400 years in the future (TNG) and back on earth they had overcome greed, hunger, poverty and want. No violence or crime.

Something like this would take centuries or longer to achieve. It seems this is what the dems are pushing for with equity, no racism, welfare state, no cops, no prison, green new deal, etc...

Honestly man what they are proposing would be a good thing but it's just their trojan horse to our demise.

We absolutely as a planet have the funds and resources so no one has to be homeless or go hungry. As long as profits are to be made, they will be drained from the people.

Not all would agree with me but I'm one of those fellas that doesn't need anything. As long as I have a phone, computer and a gym membership, I'm a happy guy.

What it translates to me, is inspiration and slight (ever so slight) hope. The proposed / exampled model in the film is really shooting for the stars…. But that’s alright — alternative / creative thinking is in fact necessary to future sustainability — what we cannot continue with is this status quo system…. there’s no “fixing it.” A doing away with the old for a new system is essential. Since such a way of life (system model) hasn’t been done before it’ll seem strange, odd, impossible….. but, something new has to be created and adopted. The film does a good job of describing the root problems, and examples just one of many possible alternative solutions. Of course not everyone will agree, and that’s alright — but what we must reach a point of all agreeing with is that the status quo has to go.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

HDH,
You may be interested in hearing at least a bit of this. Peter Joseph, the Zeitgeist creator did an interview on Brian Rose show, London Real, sometime back about 7 years ago (I believe it was).
If you view it and want to forward right to where they start, then begin at right about the 9:30min mark.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic