Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kali Muscle heart attack

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Holy moly wtf. Says in the article he knew he had issues for a long time. Gotta start playing it safer everyone. I know for myself I had to back off running a lot of stuff. Recently had a bad EKG that pints towards issues with left ventricle. Definitely do yourselves a favor and stay on top of bloodwork and heart test. And actually listen to the results.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
all these famous and professionals bodybuilders are dying, what about the regular guys on the boards that has been doing this for 20+ years nonstop? they’re not dying. i never hear about anyone people dying. im not sure what to think about all this.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
all these famous and professionals bodybuilders are dying, what about the regular guys on the boards that has been doing this for 20+ years nonstop? they’re not dying. i never hear about anyone people dying. im not sure what to think about all this.

There have been several (on the forums) over the years. But granted, in my near 25 years on the forums, not a large number.
Myself, I’ve been on at least test since I was 18… I’m coming up on 55 now. Over many years — a couple decades, I used abusive amounts of multiple compounds. Ive not entirely avoided some consequences, but at least not deadly. The past 10 years… 5-7 in particular, I’ve dialed WAYYYY back — pretty much to the point that I’m now on just trt and low dose gh. I’m glad to have made it through all the abuse years.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
That's rough and older guys who lift and cycle should get an EKG and/or an echocardiogram as part of the yearly physical. Be careful out there guys as this should be a wakeup call especially after Shawn Rhoden passed because of a supposed heart attack.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
There have been several (on the forums) over the years. But granted, in my near 25 years on the forums, not a large number.
Myself, I’ve been on at least test since I was 18… I’m coming up on 55 now. Over many years — a couple decades, I used abusive amounts of multiple compounds. Ive not entirely avoided some consequences, but at least not deadly. The past 10 years… 5-7 in particular, I’ve dialed WAYYYY back — pretty much to the point that I’m now on just trt and low dose gh. I’m glad to have made it through all the abuse years.

Adjos passed. Not sure how many remember him but I think it was something with heart if I’m not mistaken. Dude was super popular in this forum game.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Adjos passed. Not sure how many remember him but I think it was something with heart if I’m not mistaken. Dude was super popular in this forum game.

Yup. AJ and I were good buds, spoke often, and admin’d forums together.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Those were the good days brother.

They definitely were.
AJ was a hard worker — big dude. Put his heart into everything, including the forums.

Attachments

• C1EBB98F-8388-405A-AD2D-2B023924A4DA.jpeg
    C1EBB98F-8388-405A-AD2D-2B023924A4DA.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 183
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yes i remember when AJ passed. Remember him well from CS days.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes sir. When AJ passed, he was being tested for aas so he was on peps only. Of course not saying the lifestyle didn't have anything to do with it.

He was one of the few people I talked to on a personal level around the forums over the last couple decades. It's been some years now.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The good die young.

I'll probably live to 100+.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic