Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trumps Social Media Platform

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
So i bought in this morning DWA Digital World Acquisition @ $18.49 per share. Closed at $57.50 per. 386% Return "I gotta say it was a good day". Cant wait for Trumps social media to take off. Anybody else jump on this train this morning ? Just made the tuition for my daughters next year away at college.
Thanks Mr. Trump

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Nice Job Bro! No i didn't get in. Wish I had. With the potential growth I'd speculate 50-60 buy in is still a good deal. I'd hang onto that and watch it grow.

People are sick of the Big Media companies and the power thay have over news, misinformation and free speech.

This is gonna be huge.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You didnt buy Trumps Social Media company, you bought a SPAC bozo.....You can google whats a SPAC

And you would have done better had you purchased the Warrants instead of the Stock, but I am sure you will argue otherwise.....

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
You didnt buy Trumps Social Media company, you bought a SPAC bozo.....You can google whats a SPAC

And you would have done better had you purchased the Warrants instead of the Stock, but I am sure you will argue otherwise.....

LOL .. I believe you. I dont know squat about stocks. Got a text this morning that it would be wise to invest in DWA today and related it to Trump starting his own SMC.
I just figured it would explode as such. But i cant complain on the outcome either way.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
LOL .. I believe you. I dont know squat about stocks. Got a text this morning that it would be wise to invest in DWA today and related it to Trump starting his own SMC.
I just figured it would explode as such. But i cant complain on the outcome either way.
The Warrants were trading at $.15 at the open and closed above $15 from what I remember, You could have retired had you purchased them instead....

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Once I read that 90% of the stock market is owned by 10% of the worlds population I stopped spinning my wheels on Robinhood.
Make it a little for them to take a little more type a game.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The Warrants were trading at $.15 at the open and closed above $15 from what I remember, You could have retired had you purchased them instead....
51 cents not 15. Closed at 11.29 IIRC, but in after hours were over 18.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
You did well bro. Just watch it. Have an end goal in mind and once it hits be happy.

I would at least get your initial investment back. It could go down as fast as it went up.

I bought Cerevel Therapeutics as an SPAC and got warrants too. I'm up over 360% on it, so not all SPACs are a bad deal.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Bought 2000 shares at 15....
Now see how well you do with that $300 investment. SPAC's are traded similar to stocks thus the value can go up and down like stocks/bonds. Let it ride and cash out when price gets close to what you paid for it but if it takes off, perhaps cash out at a good time.

Last edited:
Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Once I read that 90% of the stock market is owned by 10% of the worlds population I stopped spinning my wheels on Robinhood.
Make it a little for them to take a little more type a game.
Robinhood is a joke for newbs bro. I have a $500.00 a day goal, havent m
Now see how well you do with that $300 investment. SPAC's are traded similar to stocks thus the value can go up and down like stocks/bonds. Let it ride and cash out when price gets close to what you paid for it but if it takes off, perhaps cash out at a good time.
I have been day trading since 1990, took my lumps, learned a lot along the way. To anyone, until you have a comprehensive knowledge of how to read charts, dont trade.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I bought DWAC. Biggest day I have ever had trading...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic