Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Proton and Tor

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
securenym has always been super solid and used by many like you said for years with no issue.

they just charge a yearly fee and some cheap bastards would rather use a free service.

i use the Wire app and here is a good review on it....based in Switzerland.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
securenym has always been super solid and used by many like you said for years with no issue.

they just charge a yearly fee and some cheap bastards would rather use a free service.

i use the Wire app and here is a good review on it....based in Switzerland.

How is Wire safe? It can see my passwords from what I read, this seems the opposite of safe.....

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
How is Wire safe? It can see my passwords from what I read, this seems the opposite of safe.....
shit yes I see that now........and I am no security expert....i guess I just deemed it safe for me because it doesn't record on my phone like a text message can if someone was scrolling thru my text messages .

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
anyways guys the source that uses securenym is going on over 25 years now as a source. I really wanted to hear one bad thing about securenym. Its true you may have to bribe clients with some free shit so they also get a securenym.

when anonymousspeech quit. this was scary as they also charged for their services and they quit the game. Aspeech had a lawsuit against the USA for the theft of a server in Italy. never one story on them co operating. but for some reason most likely a good one. they quit the service that had to be profitable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic