Sep 30, 2011
1631612349041.png

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This is now happening weekly....
9/14/21: White House cuts Presidents Mic
Its either that or he's saying "I have a list of who I'm supposed to call on..." or "they told me not to take questions"

I wonder if she is really leaving for the reason stated?.... "Karen Olick, chief of staff to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, announced Monday that she will be leaving for an undisclosed opportunity."

"“It’s impacted morale and caused tension that the political people are setting rules and the rules don't always apply to them,” the official said. A DHS spokesperson said that the agency is still operating on “maximum telework flexibility to all” guidance from the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management."

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ah, I'm a leftist because I hate Trump?

You're stuck in a primal mentality of tribalism. Our side yeah. The other side boo. I have no side. I have no representation. There's not a single US politician who represents me. You worship Trump despite his glaring stupidity. Windmill cancer, drinking Lysol? He's a smart guy all right, worthy of worship. Trump is a sociopathic narcissist who does nothing for others, he only thinks of himself.

This is the story of my life though. Going my own way. I do not need a tribe to feel cozy and hold my hand giving me identity and commiserating with me.
I would like to see a full unedited version of anyone, anywhere telling someone to drink lysol, I will send $500 bucks to anyone that can show me undisputed evidence of Trump saying "drink Lysol"
I think Biden is a fag buttfucker pos at the hughest level I don't fuck Trumps wife for him nor do I suck his cock, but he was CLEARLY a better President than this fuck faced Moron.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ah, I'm a leftist because I hate Trump?

You're stuck in a primal mentality of tribalism. Our side yeah. The other side boo. I have no side. I have no representation. There's not a single US politician who represents me. You worship Trump despite his glaring stupidity. Windmill cancer, drinking Lysol? He's a smart guy all right, worthy of worship. Trump is a sociopathic narcissist who does nothing for others, he only thinks of himself.

This is the story of my life though. Going my own way. I do not need a tribe to feel cozy and hold my hand giving me identity and commiserating with me.

Hate is a powerful word so out of curiosity why do you "hate" Trump?
Again I am not blowing anyone here but have a need to know................

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
It's really to bad Trump is such a child. Business rule #1 = Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer! Trump is great at alienating everyone! Pence for Prez!!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think Biden is a fag buttfucker pos at the hughest level
I saw an article, probably politically motivated, but used objective scoring of all Presidents based on successes and failures and has Biden currently ranked at second worse, behind Buchanan. But really, what success has he had? He has 2 absolute failures (border crisis and Afghanistan fiasco) and two leaning failure (covid & economy). They also marked European countries loss of faith in him as a "leader of the free world" as negative points. Europe has not liked most our Presidents, but they still looked to them for leadership.... but not Old Joe!

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I saw an article, probably politically motivated, but used objective scoring of all Presidents based on successes and failures and has Biden currently ranked at second worse, behind Buchanan. But really, what success has he had? He has 2 absolute failures (border crisis and Afghanistan fiasco) and two leaning failure (covid & economy). They also marked European countries loss of faith in him as a "leader of the free world" as negative points. Europe has not liked most our Presidents, but they still looked to them for leadership.... but not Old Joe!
Biden is still in his first year so give him time. He will be ranked the absolute all time worst by the time his 4 year term is up.

J/K, he won't make the full 4 year term before Trump comes back because he's not the legitimate president :cool:

I don't get it with people and Trump, he did more in 4 years for us than the last few democrat president's combined.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't get it with people and Trump, he did more in 4 years for us than the last few democrat president's combined.
Trump did what was considered impossible by getting several Arab-Muslim states to formally recognize Israel.

He gained a lot of international respect by kicking the Russians out of Syria, something Putin hates him for (they aren't buddies like CNN tries to tell you). Obama didn't kick them out and Biden probably would have surrendered to them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic