Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New here, a bit about myself

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Ive just started a cycle of tri test300 and tri tren200, 1ml of each a week, still not used to pinning yet so trying to stick to 2 jabs same night once a week until i get over the fear of needles....

You don't like needles but are pinning them separate? Like 1 ml and 1 ml? Put the full 2 mls in 1 syringe and bang that down.

Truthfully, I never looked forward to pinning and I have done my share of it.

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
You don't like needles but are pinning them separate? Like 1 ml and 1 ml? Put the full 2 mls in 1 syringe and bang that down.

My mate i train with puts 1ml in each delt, its not to bad, just at the moment i cant watch but its getting easier now

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021

And its my first time stacking so i have to get used to it, my last cycle was just test and dbol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to the Den man. One of the greatest boards of all time. Glad to hear you made it through all that terrible shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I will mate, a whole new world opened up for me and im really enjoying the gym, the bigger guys are awsome, there encouraging me and teaching me what to do, just an awsome atmosphere to be in, im happy again with new mates, with the blood work how often should i get my bloods done

Stay balanced!....There will come a time when "it" wheres off....Eventually, this "game" will necessitate that your "desire" will have to evolve into a "way of life" attitude in order to continue!.....

As far as blood work, I would guess to say there isn't really a "benchmark" to go by....Personally, if I were gonna mess with DNA/RNA interacting substances, I would at least get it done every six months!.... Actually, I would prolly do it every 3 months just to make sure that the product was up to snuff?,,,,

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome to the Den!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Haven't seen any updates from you in a while ... how has this cycle you described about 4 weeks ago been for you so far?

Ive just started a cycle of tri test300 and tri tren200, 1ml of each a week, still not used to pinning yet so trying to stick to 2 jabs same night once a week until i get over the fear of needles, the bigger boys im training with are currently making me a meal plan, they also said dont dirty bulk aswell

Test is available with many different esters (and half-lives), so I'm not sure what is in your Tri-Test. Tren, otoh, has fewer versions, and I'm guessing Tren Enthanate is the slowest ester in your Tri-Tren. Tren E is usually injected twice a week; 3x week or eod would be even better, although some would call that excessive. Tren Acetate is probably in your Tri-Tren, and that should be injected a minimum of 3 x week, eod is common, and ed would be ideal.

With Test, Tren, or any other aas, the timing of your injection schedule determines how pronounced the peaks and valleys in your daily serum levels are ... and this can determine how noticeable unwanted side effects are. Your gym mates' advice to do a 300/200 cycle is not bad advice for a relative beginner, and 200mg/week of Tren may be low enough to keep sides minimal. Still, you might want to consider injecting half the volume you currently do but injecting twice a week if your aversion to shots permits that ( or are you past that point since early September? )

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic