Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

EQ

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
I’m curious if any females on here have used EQ? I don’t know what to expect from it. I injected 50mg for the first time yesterday. I plan on doing another 50 on Thursday. I just got off my cycle of var about 3 weeks ago. Should I add a small dose of var or run this by itself? I’m still trying to add lean muscle. Im 5’4” and sitting at 174 right now. Im normally 145-150. I gained some good muscle from the var. It was my first ever cycle. I have to admit that towards the end I was taking 50mg of it. I know that’s bad, but I loved the gains and strength so much I was like why the hell not… well, I did see a tiny bit of change in my voice and my face got a little chiseled. Not a ton though. I did start to retain a lot of water though. I know I need to slow down a bit, but it is so addicting. I love how strong I have become. I’m going to take a long break after this cycle.. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi there @liswright_32 I have had one experience with EQ and i went low on the dose, i think i was doing about 100mg/week split into 2 doses. I think that was the one i split into 2 doses, heck now i cannot remember LOL.
Yes, you can run var with EQ. Great combo.
If you see any sides, just stop.

The gainz are addicting, i get that. And the pump is unreal and a few other things : )

It is really all about what you are willing to accept as side effects of what you are putting into your body. Some side effects will be permanent and some may not be. That's really all it comes down to.

So you are in a gaining muscle mode right now?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Does that shit make you guys horny ar fuck too?

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi there @liswright_32 I have had one experience with EQ and i went low on the dose, i think i was doing about 100mg/week split into 2 doses. I think that was the one i split into 2 doses, heck now i cannot remember LOL.

The gainz are addicting, i get that. And the pump is unreal and a few other things : )

It is really all about what you are willing to accept as side effects of what you are putting into your body. Some side effects will be permanent and some may not be. That's really all it comes down to.

Yes I’m bulking. Thank you so much for the advice. It’s so nice to have a female to talk to about this stuff!!!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Ummm definitely not var. completely killed my sex drive. I can’t say about the EQ yet lol.
That’s crazy! I always heard bar would increase a woman’s sex drive. Yes I’ve heard this from women using it & not men telling stories. Lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That’s crazy! I always heard bar would increase a woman’s sex drive. Yes I’ve heard this from women using it & not men telling stories. Lol

Thought that too. There's the old "individual differences may vary" adage, but in this case (maybe) it's more about "dose dependent." I have no experience coaching females, but isn't 50mg ed of Var pretty high? Maybe Wilson6 or Mike can comment on that.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thought that too. There's the old "individual differences may vary" adage, but in this case (maybe) it's more about "dose dependent." I have no experience coaching females, but isn't 50mg ed of Var pretty high? Maybe Wilson6 or Mike can comment on that.

It is very high. I only was at that dose for a couple weeks at the very end. My normal dose was 25-30 for most of the cycle. I used too much.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021

Excuse the weird faces and I’m still in the very very beginning stages. Weighed myself and I weigh 175.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic