Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Ipamorelin vs Sermorelin/Ipamorelin vs HgH

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Do you prefer peptides over GH? I know ipam is preferred due to not increasing cortisol as much as ghrp 2+6, correct? But ipam is not as effective as ghrp, correct? Do you prefer 2 over ghrp 6?
yeah, I prefer peps over GH. Ipam less cortisol and less hunger pangs vs GHRP-6 or 2 (2 less than 6). I am more about health benefits at this point in my life and chronically high levels of systemic GH doesn't get me what Im looking for. Most all hormones in the body are pulsitile this includes testosterone so I try to mimic exogenous application as close to nature as possible (although I do need to work on how I administer TRT). With Ipam / GRF I get good recovery, sleep and fat loss although, honestly if I want fat loss I can easily adjust my diet to accomplish that. GHRP-6, 2 or Ipam, when used with GRF will essentially cause full release of GH from the pituitary. I did read an interesting study years ago that suggested a slight benefit to combining Ipam with a GHRP although this particular study did not include GRF in the mix so Im not sure if there would be any benefit there.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
In regards to aging? Well, the natural aging process reduces GH release as time goes by. The Pituitary gland still has the ability to produce plenty of GH it simply does not release it.. if I recall its due to a rise in somatostatin, a hormone that prevents GH release. GHRP's override somatostatin and allows the pituitary gland to dump all the GH that it contains. The pituitary has a recovery time of 2-3 hours for GH production which is why, when I want extra effect from GHRP's Ill limit injections to 3x per day. If only doing one injections right before bed is best. Natural GH pulses tend to occur at night and during the second half in general.

BT, is it true that the glands in general "calcify" therefore hindering output as well?....

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I've had a similar experience. New users need to realize that 2-3 iu's is only effective when you get to an older age, for me it was 50. Also, GH takes a long time to notice results, 6-12 mo. Either commit to a life time of use or don't bother at all.

I'm 41 and im back on 2-3 iu generics after a lay off of 2 yrs. Just 2 weeks in and the cts flare up is ridiculous. I actually skip a couple of daily doses in hopes it would reduce intensity of cts. Not completely gone but low enough to get a decent night rest. I've also noticed some leaning effect esp in my face every day with no changes to diet or training.

They say that mod gfr plus any ghrp dose 3x daily will release an equivalent of 2iu of gh. But from my experience I never had any cts issues with the peptides and this includes doses as high as 5 to 6x daily just experimenting. I think the fat loss if any might of been placebo or a very small amount. I did however notice better recovery b/w workouts and better sleep. But in no way can this how a candle to legit hgh. But everyone should at least try it once. You might be an hyper responder like Bilter and be able to reap all the rewards it has to offer.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
BT, is it true that the glands in general "calcify" therefore hindering output as well?....

I don't recall ever reading that in my research.. I am not saying that it is not possible I just never came across such a statement and I honestly have read well into the dozens of studies but def worthy of looking into. I know aging certainly affects functionality of the thyroid but I don't recall if it was due to calcification.

There used to be another board where peptides were one of the main topics of discussion and research gathering / sharing by some very bright ppl. We would have suppliers peptides sent to labs to verify quality before they were allowed to sell on the board. One member did a bit of lab work on himself to test GH levels after using GHRP / GRF in regards to food intake and how much each macro would blunt GH release. Interestingly, regardless of what all the research papers said he saw no change in GH levels regardless of what he ate or when he ate it. I also recall his GH level being very high, even for a younger person and he was middle aged at the time. Ogre can possibly speak to this as he was active on the same board at the time.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I'm 41 and im back on 2-3 iu generics after a lay off of 2 yrs. Just 2 weeks in and the cts flare up is ridiculous. I actually skip a couple of daily doses in hopes it would reduce intensity of cts. Not completely gone but low enough to get a decent night rest. I've also noticed some leaning effect esp in my face every day with no changes to diet or training.

They say that mod gfr plus any ghrp dose 3x daily will release an equivalent of 2iu of gh. But from my experience I never had any cts issues with the peptides and this includes doses as high as 5 to 6x daily just experimenting. I think the fat loss if any might of been placebo or a very small amount. I did however notice better recovery b/w workouts and better sleep. But in no way can this how a candle to legit hgh. But everyone should at least try it once. You might be an hyper responder like Bilter and be able to reap all the rewards it has to offer.

As we all know the biggest influencer on the effectiveness of GHRP peptides is quality / purity, as is the case with anything we use. Unfortunately, as popularity of GHRP has rose it became the target of many subpar quality products. I would not consider myself a hyper responder but I am very meticulous about how I use them in regards to timing, proper dosing etc. My experience with GH in the past was about equal to GHRP's (which includes in combination with GRF) but again, I do not want or like chronically high systemic levels of GH. GH, for me caused a dramatic loss of grip strength for quite a period of time (maybe 3 months) which I attributed to fluid retention but I may be wrong. I stayed on for just under 1 year and gave up on it preferring the effects of GHRPs.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've had a similar experience. New users need to realize that 2-3 iu's is only effective when you get to an older age, for me it was 50. Also, GH takes a long time to notice results, 6-12 mo. Either commit to a life time of use or don't bother at all.
I have used HGH and Peptides extensively back in the day when we were at UMASS. Post cancer I've stayed away for what I thought were obvious reasons. Thoughts?

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I would def avoid GH middy...... I would consider Ipam / GRF but I would do a bit more research on it. Even then you will only find results pertaining to rodents, which have been highly transferable to humans. I did a quick search and there seems to be little risk and possibly even some benefit but all the studies I came across the rodents had tumors and the Ipam increased survival rates.

Another reason I take peptides, as you may recall my dad passed from pulmonary fibrosis. At some point in time I actually found a study that concluded GRPP's were preventive against developing PF. I wish I collated all that research. Kicking myself in the ass now.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Bilter is right on with everything he has said.Myself, I have tried combos to see what worked for me.Ghrp -6 will make you very hungry.I tried Ghrp -2 at the time I had gyno on my left side and every time I tried it would aggravate the gyno ghrp-2 not only increases cortisol but also prolactin.For me what worked was ipamorelin 100mcg +grf-1-29 100mcg 2x a day.Like Bilter I used it for health. I liked the recovery, fat loss in the midsection and they way it made my bags and line around my eyes look better.I too did not like the idea of constant elevated levels of gh so I prefer the pulse of the peps.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Why so much difference between GH and peptides. Ogre, are you saying that Gh keeps your GH levels high throughout the day/nite ?

P

Patrick Xavier

Sep 28, 2021
More information about Sermorelin on http:hgh-therapy-rx.com/sermorelin-therapy/

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
More information about Sermorelin on http:hgh-therapy-rx.com/sermorelin-therapy/
Sermorelin is essentially GRF 1-29 AKA modified GRF 1-29. Its usage alone is hit or miss because (again going by memory from long ago here) it will only pulse GH in the absence of Somatostatin or in other words during a Somatostatin trough (picture a sine wave for somatostatin). GHRP's override the GH inhibitory effects of somatostatin allowing (promoting) the release of GH. GRF enhances the volume of this release. If you are going to use just one, make it a GHRP.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Why so much difference between GH and peptides. Ogre, are you saying that Gh keeps your GH levels high throughout the day/nite ?
Exogenous GH injection can keep GH elevated for up to 24 hours. It is dose dependent. When systemic GH levels are elevated it shuts off endogenous production / release of GH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic