Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Hey guys
New here and thought i would share me

Im 38
68kg
Slim, tiny bit of belly fat but other then that im a string bean lol

Back in 2017 went through hell, finance of 11 years,2 beautiful kids,house,cars,motos etc all disappeared over night,grass was greener on the other side of the fence i spose, it affected me that bad i dropped down to 53kg

After i got my shit together i went to the gym with a friend and found my happy place, during the horrible family court battle i didn't have much time for training due to travelling and court, 23 hour drive to court just to get part custody of my little ones,

But enough of my sob story, ive done a cycle and would like advice on where to ask for opinions on what im about to start on

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Itsme83 , what questions do you have, what does your diet look like?

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
What steroids im about to start on, opinions on dosages etc

And im dirty bulking to start with
Eating anything and everything infront of me

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
welcome!! I'd skip the "dirty bulking" You can go that route if you want to but IMO you'd be better off with clean bulking on a high protein diet.

What else do you intend to start? What cycle are you thinking?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Welcome bro. Glad you found us!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Hey guys
New here and thought i would share me

Im 38
68kg
Slim, tiny bit of belly fat but other then that im a string bean lol

Back in 2017 went through hell, finance of 11 years,2 beautiful kids,house,cars,motos etc all disappeared over night,grass was greener on the other side of the fence i spose, it affected me that bad i dropped down to 53kg

After i got my shit together i went to the gym with a friend and found my happy place, during the horrible family court battle i didn't have much time for training due to travelling and court, 23 hour drive to court just to get part custody of my little ones,

But enough of my sob story, ive done a cycle and would like advice on where to ask for opinions on what im about to start on

It sounds like u are "new" to this realm of enjoyment!...:)...I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, but for emphasis, make sure u do BLOOD WORK!!!!.....Stay safe and enjoy your newfound -----> "way of life"!!!....:)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Focus mainly on consuming 400 grams of protein per day. Eat constantly. You should always feel at least almost full, never hungry. If you're not shitting 4-5 times a day you're not eating enough.

Give us an idea of how many calories and grams of protein you were consuming on your cycle.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
It sounds like u are "new" to this realm of enjoyment!...:)...I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, but for emphasis, make sure u do BLOOD WORK!!!!.....Stay safe and enjoy your newfound -----> "way of life"!!!....:)

I will mate, a whole new world opened up for me and im really enjoying the gym, the bigger guys are awsome, there encouraging me and teaching me what to do, just an awsome atmosphere to be in, im happy again with new mates, with the blood work how often should i get my bloods done

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
welcome!! I'd skip the "dirty bulking" You can go that route if you want to but IMO you'd be better off with clean bulking on a high protein diet.

What else do you intend to start? What cycle are you thinking?

Ive just started a cycle of tri test300 and tri tren200, 1ml of each a week, still not used to pinning yet so trying to stick to 2 jabs same night once a week until i get over the fear of needles, the bigger boys im training with are currently making me a meal plan, they also said dont dirty bulk aswell

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Focus mainly on consuming 400 grams of protein per day. Eat constantly. You should always feel at least almost full, never hungry. If you're not shitting 4-5 times a day you're not eating enough.

Give us an idea of how many calories and grams of protein you were consuming on your cycle.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

At least close to 3000 calories and roughly 150-200 grams protein a day, plus protein shakes,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic