RalfKelleh
What's New?

What Cologne did you have??

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've worn many over the years but for the last decade or more I've just been wearing Issey Miyake.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I love that stuff for women, didn't realize they made one for men also.

Reactions: ceo
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I liked Cool Water for a long time. Then did CK One and CK Summer and now Acqua Di Gio Profumo.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
ck one, drakar, Polo, Obsession, Kenneth Cole Black...etc back in the day.

anymore use Old spice body spray (lightly). that's it

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You know what I realized? Back in the early 90’s I also had Abcrombie and Fitch woods. I can’t believe I used that. It stinks.

We all have that one Cologne that we used that we regretted. For me, that was Aqua DI Gio. It initially smelled good, then I could smell it all day and I felt it smelled like BO.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I didn’t like the cologne people would sell you out of a box. Granted I bought some from them because they were kids and were hungry so my heart went out and bought a bottle. It was the worst cologn because you spray it and the smell would dissipate. I don’t regret it because I recall how happy they were because they were going to be able to buy food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I didn’t like the cologne people would sell you out of a box. Granted I bought some from them because they were kids and were hungry so my heart went out and bought a bottle. It was the worst cologn because you spray it and the smell would dissipate. I don’t regret it because I recall how happy they were because they were going to be able to buy food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cologne out of a box?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I know I already posted here, but I also used Obsession, Drakkar, Colors, Hugo Boss, etc. Most got so popular I just got tired of them. I am not an Obsession fan, nor an Aqua di Gio fan. I never bought it, but I did like Polo Black.

For women, I liked Victoria Secrets body sprays more than perfumes. I had an ex who liked that RED perfume, I hated it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I only wear Dolce and Gabbana..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic