Kiddorism
What's New?

I know it's California but....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Can someone tell me more about this Larry Elder dude? Who is he, and does he have good support in CA?
I think he was on the news and did a short interview. With so many running in CA, to hard to know who has goood support and can make it to the end.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Can someone tell me more about this Larry Elder dude? Who is he, and does he have good support in CA?

Here is the wiki page for him (I haven't read through it all):
Larry Elder - Wikipedia

He has a legal background as a lawyer, but is mostly known as a radio talk show host who frequents different news channels as well...Fox, Newsmax, etc. He is between a Libertarian and Conservative, but registered as a Conservative. He spoken out on pretty much all the issues in California for years, as well as against the current crap that is pushed from the democrats since Obama, and now Biden. He is a very good speaker and can debate well. He is also very popular, behind probably just "Kaitlynn." He is also from California, not some fake, weak, plant like that douchebag John Cox who is a born loser. There are some other good candidates, but they are so unknown that they do not have a chance. I noticed on Facebook, right after Elder entered the race, that they must have him shadow banned for nobody to read his campaign ads and messages because I do not see anything, but I get 20 thousand other people all of a sudden popping up running on my feed....funny how that all of a sudden works. When Elder announced he was running a week or two ago, a bunch of plants, probably either from dems or the swamp on the right trying to water down the candidates, literally like a ton of other republicans all of a sudden announced they were running too. Like that wasn't a planned attack to water down the republican voters for choosing 1 solid candidate.

The only candidate that Newsom fears is Elder, the rest have no chance of winning, no matter how good they are. The rest need to back out so we have 1 candidate to vote for and get behind....Larry is the by far the best candidate for this re-election.

And since liberals are all for identity politics, they can get behind Larry Elder if they don't like Newsom since he is black:D

Newsom has unlimited campaign funds, along with over 50-66% of the state being liberal behind him. If you are a liberal with a small business or kids in school where they are teaching critical race theory, reparations, and "equity" garbage....along with not addressing the homeless and drought issues for the environment.....then this is the chance to fix it with Elder.

:D

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

You probably may have already looked him up, but here is a video with him on newsmax....
Facebook

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
What about the guy with the bear?

Guys, I have lived in upstate NY in -30 F and lived in the Mojave desert at 124 F. Triple digit temperatures from May- October.
I now live in San Diego. I can deal with the silly liberals to stay in this climate. I’m not leaving. Yes… I do bitch and Newsome is an asshole. I just find the right people to associate with . The whole time during covid I was going to a gym and masks were not required there. By law yes, but the owner said F that- his wife competes on the national level.
Actually, by law they were t supposed to be open. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
What about the guy with the bear?

Guys, I have lived in upstate NY in -30 F and lived in the Mojave desert at 124 F. Triple digit temperatures from May- October.
I now live in San Diego. I can deal with the silly liberals to stay in this climate. I’m not leaving. Yes… I do bitch and Newsome is an asshole. I just find the right people to associate with . The whole time during covid I was going to a gym and masks were not required there. By law yes, but the owner said F that- his wife competes on the national level.
Actually, by law they were t supposed to be open. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is John Cox. he lost to Newsom in the last election basically because there was nobody else better to run. He lost and folded easily. He did not put up any fight at all. He doesn't even live in California last I heard. He may have moved here recently, but he is from Illinois....and also lost a few times there too. He is a sure way to losing again, and he is, subjectively speaking my own opinion, not the best choice if you are a conservative. The only 2 right leaning candidates who had a chance of beating Newsom...at least 'some' chance I should say, was Larry Elder and Ric Grennell. Ric has bowed out of the race....well, he never entered, but he did that also so that it would not divide the votes between he and Larry Elder, while he could also do other things in the state.

If Newsom wins, he will get even more radical with his decisions. He will also use that for a run at the Presidency in the future.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Not yet:(

The wife will not leave, but i'm about 90% sure we will get a divorce at some point, so fukk it. The thing that complicates it is that my kiddos are 5 and 8, so I would stay just to have them near me. That said, I have to get a few things done from a professional/career standpoint, then I will see where i'm at to be in a possible exit. Best case scenario is that the wife leaves, and if not, the kids will come with me....ugh.

I will not leave my kid's sides until they are older. I can fend for myself, but want to be there for them if in need in any way. They are my world, so we'll see....

Otherwise, i'd pick up today and leave. Go visit my mom at the cemetery, go do one last camping trip in the Sierras, and then go....not sure where though. I need mountains and gym access:D

Yup ditto all this, mine wont leave either and im ready to fucken go!!!

I hope Larry Elder gets this shit and turns it back into gold!

I got a place to go, where the beer runs cold from the top of the mountains and is refreshing, but that place is also turning into a mini commiefornia as well....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This whole thing is building up some steam.....i'm bias so i'm trying not to hype myself up too much, but Newsom is nervous as fack! He's losing his temper on interviews, and I am hoping it's actually blowing up on him. September 14th is judgement day...........until they slip the harbored ballots in at 3am in the morning that is.... o_O

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'd like to thank California for letting the rest of the country have all of their bacon. Tree hugging hippies want humane conditions for pigs that are being raised to be killed? How does that make any sense?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@MR. BMJ

Sorry man, I thought about you :p

1629618141222.png

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
@MR. BMJ

Sorry man, I thought about you :p

View attachment 11696
HDH it's BAD here and I mean BAD!! I didn't know how bad until yesterday when wife and I had to go to the valley! There are tons of beat up rv's and vans in front of businesses lined up for miles!! Trash everywhere just like this pic along with dudes seriously peeing straight into traffic no shame!! I live in one of the few red districts that are nice, but it's fast turning purple. I hope Elder can get in and there is actually a good chance he can!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic