Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Biden Administration

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This administration was a joke from the last moment of the past election. The fact they found a way to appear as if they won is akin to a coup d'etat in many people's opinion. Could this be the norm? Do we no longer have a free and democratic Republic that our founding fathers set in motion?
Anyway.... When I read one news agency state that they did agree Biden mishandled the Afghanistan situation badly and then went as far to say, " Well, it would have been far worse had Trump been in office"

I was speechless !!!! This is so typical of the liberal media on multiple levels. It's like saying " Yes I robbed the local 7-11 but hey, it would have been worse if Trump was in office"

WTF does Trump have to do in either case?
This country and the Media are totally lost. I'm ashamed of my country.

Sad that it’s taken so long for more people to finally be ashamed of the gov’t / ruling class construct of the US.
I’ve pretty much been ashamed of it for decades (since teen years). It’s always bewildered me how deceived the masses are about the US. The truth of it is genuinely shameful. Yet…. every four years we play hot-potato, passing administrative control from one party to the other time after time after time. It’s a mass psychosis really.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
What did trump do besides have 4 years of good policies? Few angry mean tweets?

Trump violated the emoluments clause several times. Also, he's in violation of the Nuremburg Laws which the US is a signatory too. All presidents since Eisenhower are guilty.

The practical impact of Trump's policies? He did one thing while in office. Trump gave himself and George Soros and massive tax break while turning his back on the common man. What else could we expect from Trump though, he spent his life as a Democrat and friend of the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein who only registered Republican when he saw a chance to win an election by tapping into white resentment and fear of displacement.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Trump violated the emoluments clause several times. Also, he's in violation of the Nuremburg Laws which the US is a signatory too. All presidents since Eisenhower are guilty.

The practical impact of Trump's policies? He did one thing while in office. Trump gave himself and George Soros and massive tax break while turning his back on the common man. What else could we expect from Trump though, he spent his life as a Democrat and friend of the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein who only registered Republican when he saw a chance to win an election by tapping into white resentment and fear of displacement.
Well your a leftist so what can we expect from a leftist..Trump has been the best president in my life time and I only pray to god he gets back in there to show the world what a real
Leader looks like

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Well your a leftist so what can we expect from a leftist..Trump has been the best president in my life time and I only pray to god he gets back in there to show the world what a real
Leader looks like

Ah, I'm a leftist because I hate Trump?

You're stuck in a primal mentality of tribalism. Our side yeah. The other side boo. I have no side. I have no representation. There's not a single US politician who represents me. You worship Trump despite his glaring stupidity. Windmill cancer, drinking Lysol? He's a smart guy all right, worthy of worship. Trump is a sociopathic narcissist who does nothing for others, he only thinks of himself.

This is the story of my life though. Going my own way. I do not need a tribe to feel cozy and hold my hand giving me identity and commiserating with me.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012

You're stuck in a primal mentality of tribalism. Our side yeah. The other side boo. I have no side. I have no representation. There's not a single US politician who represents me. You worship Trump despite his glaring stupidity. Windmill cancer, drinking Lysol? He's a smart guy all right, worthy of worship.
The first time I’m my life there is a president that actually wanted to do good things for America and it’s people .. that worth me “worshipping “ him imo

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012

You're stuck in a primal mentality of tribalism. Our side yeah. The other side boo. I have no side. I have no representation. There's not a single US politician who represents me. You worship Trump despite his glaring stupidity. Windmill cancer, drinking Lysol? He's a smart guy all right, worthy of worship. Trump is a sociopathic narcissist who does nothing for others, he only thinks of himself.

This is the story of my life though. Going my own way. I do not need a tribe to feel cozy and hold my hand giving me identity and commiserating with me.
You hate desantis too I bet right ?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You hate desantis too I bet right ?

I feel nothing towards Desantis, good or bad. I think Desantis has been maligned by the liberal media . Unfairly. The liberal media has conjured up some stories to try and slander him.

But I also think he's a fucking idiot. But not an evil idiot. Just a good old fashioned idiot.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I feel nothing towards Desantis, good or bad. I think Desantis has been maligned by the liberal media . Unfairly. The liberal media has conjured up some stories to try and slander him.

But I also think he's a fucking idiot. But not an evil idiot. Just a good old fashioned idiot.
Why do u feel he’s a idiot ?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Why do u feel he’s a idiot ?

Desantis unthinkingly proposes ideas like withholding salaries for school officials who want to have students wear masks. I hate masks myself. I think it's pretty stupid having children, a low risk group, wearing masks. But it's a local level decision. It ALWAYS HAS BEEN. In the past conservatives always talked about leaving local decisions to locals, defending local governments against the inference from the state. What a concept?? But in this case Desantis wants to throw his dogs some meat. More culture war fucking BUSLLSHIT.

Again, nobody cares about the truth. Only winning. Only showing up the other side. Stupidity.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Desantis unthinkingly proposes ideas like withholding salaries for school officials who want to have students wear masks. I hate masks myself. I think it's pretty stupid having children, a low risk group, wearing masks. But it's a local level decision. It ALWAYS HAS BEEN. In the past conservatives always talked about leaving local decisions to locals, defending local governments against the inference from the state. What a concept?? But in this case Desantis wants to throw his dogs some meat. More culture war fucking BUSLLSHIT.

Again, nobody cares about the truth. Only winning. Only showing up the other side. Stupidity.
I agree with a lot of what your saying . I just moved from Florida back to my home state of New Jersey . I can tell from experience people in Florida absolutely love Ron D .. I have a feeling he will be president

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Desantis unthinkingly proposes ideas like withholding salaries for school officials who want to have students wear masks. I hate masks myself. I think it's pretty stupid having children, a low risk group, wearing masks. But it's a local level decision. It ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
What's more local than it being a family decision? All Desantis' rule says is that the local school district cannot mandate a mask. The school district is permitted to recommend masks and to provide all the data to support why they recommend doing so. Unfortunately, no data exists that shows it'll do any good for the kids.

Any teacher and any student can voluntarily wear a mask (or even two masks) all day long. Do masks work better if they're mandated as opposed to being worn voluntarily?

Do Masks Work? Viral immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle performs a simple experiment to see. - YouTube

Last edited:
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
What's more local than it being a family decision? All Desantis' rule says is that the local school district cannot mandate a mask. The school district is permitted to recommend masks and to provide all the data to support why they recommend doing so. Unfortunately, no data exists that shows it'll do any good for the kids.

Any teacher and any student can voluntarily wear a mask (or even two masks) all day long. Do masks work better if they're mandated as opposed to being worn voluntarily?

Do Masks Work? Viral immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle performs a simple experiment to see. - YouTube

See. This is not the point though. The point is intellectual consistency. it is dishonest for politicians to be for one set of values and then change their minds when it suits their purpose. The conservative moto has also been "hands off" of local decisions. Local officials have always had the power to implement local policy. If this was a Democratic governor trying to override a local policy made by a local conservative school board the republicans would be screaming and yelling about the freedom that local school boards have.

If a Democratic governor mandated the teaching of critical race theory but a local school board decided not to teach it, you'd be furious if the Democratic governor withheld the local school board members salaries because they refused to teach it.

Republicans = hypocrites.
Democrats = hypocrites.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic