Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Your Payxheck is Now worth3.1% Less

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Well I agree that the elite globalists are the ones pulling the strings but for one, they are liberals.Two, they are the ones funding the pussy libtards in the streets and pushing the pc bullshit that we are seeing now.
Look into the Cloward/Piven Strategy and see how everything going on now makes perfect sense that they are doing.
The "elite globalists" are the ones pulling the strings and funding it all but their lunatic libtard minions are the ones carrying it out while pussy coward conservatives sit on the sidelines watching and allowing.it and saying "Our day will come" or other dumb shit like "Trust the plan"!!

Take a look at this. At the last meeting of DAVOS they discussed this plan in open. They actually used the word "crush the middle class." https://truth11.com/2020/12/18/what...ners-guide-to-understanding-a-twisted-agenda/

Yea, don't eve get me started on that Trust the Plan shit.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The “ruling elite,” “cabal,” “dark state,” “shadow gov’t,” whatever you choose to refer to them as, has been laid in place loooooong ago by those who created (and own) the system as we know it.
This vid from a good number of years ago is however a good summary of numerous branches, methods and so forth by which this conspiracy agreement has all come together, operates and rules/controls.
The bigger picture are those behind the curtain — not the familiar political names and faces on the stage that we view as the audience. This is in fact far beyond the two-party employees who serve primarily as public distraction.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
The “ruling elite,” “cabal,” “dark state,” “shadow gov’t,” whatever you choose to refer to them as, has been laid in place loooooong ago by those who created (and own) the system as we know it.
This vid from a good number of years ago is however a good summary of numerous branches, methods and so forth by which this conspiracy agreement has all come together, operates and rules/controls.
The bigger picture are those behind the curtain — not the familiar political names and faces on the stage that we view as the audience. This is in fact far beyond the two-party employees who serve primarily as public distraction.

Good video brother.
Here's another great one that VERY ENLIGHTENING AND EYE OPENING......

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This has a few good points — and I particularly like it drawing attention to the fact that neither political party truly matters (except on various culture types issues and smaller scale things to an extent)…. it’s the wealth of string pullers operating outside/beyond the confines of politics that truly orchestrate agendas and policies that most impact the global scene at large. Politics are little league, a side show for the common people — they don’t impact the major league global cabal/elite:

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Inflation:

another government failure going off the gold standard. it’s been 50 years since we’ve been off the gold standard and look what happened to the dollar. it lost 85% of its value since then.

it clearly states in the constitution only gold and silver can be used as legal tender. if we just follow the constitution we wouldn’t have these types of problems.

'A Day That Should Live In Infamy' - Peter Schiff: 50 Years Ago, Nixon Slams Shut The "Gold Window"

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
LOL! When I first saw this thread on the main forum, I thought KT/FIST had their ban lifted....hah hah hah!:D

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Inflation:

another government failure going off the gold standard. it’s been 50 years since we’ve been off the gold standard and look what happened to the dollar. it lost 85% of its value since then.

it clearly states in the constitution only gold and silver can be used as legal tender. if we just follow the constitution we wouldn’t have these types of problems.

'A Day That Should Live In Infamy' - Peter Schiff: 50 Years Ago, Nixon Slams Shut The "Gold Window"
I didn't get a chance to read this whole thread but IMO, we are printing so much money that the dollar will be third world currency. We are at the end of this petro fiat bullshit we are in. I have found most people don't even know the dollar is not ours and the feds printing the money aren't part of our govt.

The way things are going, china's new digital currency will become the reserve currency of the world instead of the US. No printing of money involved, now it's just pressing keys on a computer.

That's what this great reset is all about. It's the same all around the world. The private western central banks have loaned so much the world is a broke ass, in debt society that is about to go through some serious changes whether people see it coming or not.

This is why crypto is getting a lot of attention. Other countries know the dollar will be shit. El Salvador has made btc a currency and has even set up wallets to all citizens and started them with $30 each. They use the dollar as currency but won't for long.

Mexico is now talking about it too.

Oh ya, don't forget, taxes haven't been raised yet either o_O

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Solution -------> BARTER!....

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

If u were a believing man, would u say that these scripts are accurate?....

1 John 5:19
2 Corinthians 4:4

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
This is all good news! It keeps up and my once middle income paycheck will qualify me for government assistance. Then I can get paid and not have to work. Better days ahead for T.O.S.!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic