Rolanalon
What's New?

What do we do?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
That's inevitable for all of us, the question is what kind of "name" will we die with?...

At this point, I was just happy to get a clip of The last Starfighter:D

One of my favorites as a kid in the 80's:)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So who all believes the capital insurrection was fake and staged?

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I concur!!!...I felt the same way when I was raising my children...Just wish my ex-wife would have been in harmony on it! :(....Be thankful that your wife is in unison with u!...Be careful tho, not to overdo it!...If forced, it could turn out for the worst!...Patience is a virtue!...LOVE expressed unconditionally will be the KEY!...

It's really uplifting to see someone else that has a zeal for our Creator, thank you for existing, my dear friend!....Here are a couple of scripts. that may be of assurance to u that as a father/mother u and your wife are definitely on the right road to raising a beautiful child that will hopefully learn to appreciate/respect the ONE who is responsible for our very existence!...:)

Deuteronomy 6:6,7
2 Timothy 3:15

I personally love, "let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.
Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure."

Proverbs and the Psalms were always my favorites..

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That's inevitable for all of us, the question is what kind of "name" will we die with?...

Glad you asked ... my wife used to work in a hospital, the kind of hospital that had many patients with no insurance, little education, and a self perceived "ear" for things that they think sound good. One such patient was an unmarried, pregnant teen-age girl who was in the Labor+Delivery room. It occurred to her that this might be a good time to think of a name for her brand new baby daughter, so she looked around the room for a clue, a hint, anything that would sound fancy or high class. She spotted a small sign near her bed, and thus it was Placenta Jones came into this world.

My guess is Ms Jones will die with that name, but not before she gets to name more babies.

(true story)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic