Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What do we do?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It's gonna take extreme measures to right this ship.

When will the inevitable aggression aimed at the government / elected officials begin? How will it manifest? Assassination's? Terrorist attack on the top tier leaders of the government? At the Capitol Building? Machine gun executions?

The hatred of elected officials and their enablers build day by day.

They'll have to pay with blood for what they're doing to this nation. No amount of debate or diplomacy with change anything. It's gone too far. NOTHING makes sense anymore.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Treasons bastards is the only word that comes to mind

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It's hard to believe antifa and blm have gotten away with all the violence they've brought to our cities. What's even harder to believe is not seeing opposition fight those fucks in the streets? LE won't lift a finger.

Yet violence at the (so called) sacred ground of the capitol has launched the biggest FBI investigation of our nations history? Political prisoners locked up without bail being punished before trial. Lawmakers were turned away locked out of the facility when checking on conditions and treatment of Jan 6th accused awaiting trial?

You can't make this shit up..

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
It's gonna take extreme measures to right this ship.

When will the inevitable aggression aimed at the government / elected officials begin? How will it manifest? Assassination's? Terrorist attack on the top tier leaders of the government? At the Capitol Building? Machine gun executions?

The hatred of elected officials and their enablers build day by day.

They'll have to pay with blood for what they're doing to this nation. No amount of debate or diplomacy with change anything. It's gone too far. NOTHING makes sense anymore.

The folks that built this great constitutional republic would have hung these traitors a long time ago. Sadly Americans still think the second amendment was put into place for hunting or shooting paper lol. Honestly Idk. With the midterms coming up in a year and now another mask mandate coming along with inevitable lockdowns it seems to me they’re going to pull the same shit they did with the election this past November. We cannot trust elections to be fair and untainted at this point. So honestly what’s left to do? If they get complete control over every branch of government there will be no stopping them at all at that point. As it is they control the media, the cdc, the DOJ etc etc.

We have already become no better then what we used to call third world nations. Our government is probably more corrupt then any other. Dark times ahead unless something is done to stop this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It's hard to believe antifa and blm have gotten away with all the violence they've brought to our cities. What's even harder to believe is not seeing opposition fight those fucks in the streets? LE won't lift a finger.

Yet violence at the (so called) sacred ground of the capitol has launched the biggest FBI investigation of our nations history? Political prisoners locked up without bail being punished before trial. Lawmakers were turned away locked out of the facility when checking on conditions and treatment of Jan 6th accused awaiting trial?

You can't make this shit up..

They’re proxy movements of both political powers and the political powers employers/owners. Similar to utilizing ISIS as a proxy.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The folks that built this great constitutional republic would have hung these traitors a long time ago. Sadly Americans still think the second amendment was put into place for hunting or shooting paper lol. Honestly Idk. With the midterms coming up in a year and now another mask mandate coming along with inevitable lockdowns it seems to me they’re going to pull the same shit they did with the election this past November. We cannot trust elections to be fair and untainted at this point. So honestly what’s left to do? If they get complete control over every branch of government there will be no stopping them at all at that point. As it is they control the media, the cdc, the DOJ etc etc.

We have already become no better then what we used to call third world nations. Our government is probably more corrupt then any other. Dark times ahead unless something is done to stop this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“ If they get complete control over every branch of government there will be no stopping them at all at that point. As it is they control the media, the cdc, the DOJ etc etc. “

“They” — politicians, are not in control. They are owned / employed by the global system owners (the true elite, cabal, wealth controllers…) and simply (ALL of them; DEM and GOP alike) following directives.
The reality of the system of modernity is sick, twisted, diabolical. Reality SUCKS.
WE (public at large) are manipulated by forces we do not understand.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
“ If they get complete control over every branch of government there will be no stopping them at all at that point. As it is they control the media, the cdc, the DOJ etc etc. “

“They” — politicians, are not in control. They are owned / employed by the global system owners (the true elite, cabal, wealth controllers…) and simply (ALL of them; DEM and GOP alike) following directives.
The reality of the system of modernity is sick, twisted, diabolical. Reality SUCKS.
WE (public at large) are manipulated by forces we do not understand.

This is exactly it, TB. Honestly though, there's no use even trying to talk to people anymore. They like being sheep. The libtards and their Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Conservatards and their endless hypocritical triggered outrage when a black man kneels in front of a piece of cloth. Wedge issues designed to keep people divided while the wealth of America is drained.

I'm done. Once I sell my business I'm out of here. There's no use trying to fix this shithole country. All they want to do is squabble over BS.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This is exactly it, TB. Honestly though, there's no use even trying to talk to people anymore. They like being sheep. The libtards and their Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Conservatards and their endless hypocritical triggered outrage when a black man kneels in front of a piece of cloth. Wedge issues designed to keep people divided while the wealth of America is drained.

I'm done. Once I sell my business I'm out of here. There's no use trying to fix this shithole country. All they want to do is squabble over BS.

Where are you going?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

I truly hear you on all that loud and clear.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

But ... why do they squabble about it on bodybuilding discussion boards? Isn't that an inefficient waste of time for those with strong feelings about defeating, or at least evading, the current trends?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic