Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What are the best anabolics to use to keep hematicrit and rbc down

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I have a staph infection so I have been having my blood work done weekly.I want to bump up the healing without raising either.Bro science tells me anything that dont increase estrogen and just use dht like mast and primo.opinions please.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
All forms of injectable AAS can and usually do raise hematocrit or "crit" levels. The younger you are has less elevation on your blood cell increase. It also seems to be dose-dependent. The more AAS the higher the levels of blood cells increase
YOu can simply take shorter-acting testosterone which will be in and out versus a longer-acting ester. Bottom line is to answer your question anabolic steroids will increase our hematocrit

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
All forms of injectable AAS can and usually do raise hematocrit or "crit" levels. The younger you are has less elevation on your blood cell increase. It also seems to be dose-dependent. The more AAS the higher the levels of blood cells increase
YOu can simply take shorter-acting testosterone which will be in and out versus a longer-acting ester. Bottom line is to answer your question anabolic steroids will increase our hematocrit
Yeah that kinda what I thought.Looks like I'll be sticking with 200 test for six months till I see if the staph infection goes away.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Give blood regularly should help keep those values lower

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Yeah but I have a Staph infection and a C-Diff infection I don't think they will want it.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yeah but I have a Staph infection and a C-Diff infection I don't think they will want it.
If you’re on TRT and crit is high your general practitioner can give you a script to have blood let at a phlebotomist or whatever too.. not sure if you are but that could be an option if so

S

sully169

Oct 12, 2010
Dude staph and c diff??? You ok?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic