Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
And… at some point, many if not all public will be AI hybrids — by Neuralink (Musk) style implants of some sort — a replacement of our current AI devices (smartphones / computers). WE will be connected / internally wired to the IOT.
ZERO privacy, no remaining freedom nor autonomy remaining.

We are the Borg. Coming soon.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Like to learn more about the power of our politicians and the shadow government within? Operation Condor.....this is for real and my wife lived through it. It might al be interesting to ready about how Pope Francis (Argentina) was up to his eyes in support of the military dictatorship and was in fact tried and convicted for complicity in the disappearance and torture of Argentina citizens. Because of his position as the Pope he can not ever be held accountable. In fact....US Army Intelligence and the Catholic Church used the Rat Line to remove NAZI war criminals from Germany and transport them to South America in particular Adolf Eichmann and Joseph Mengele as a part of Operation Paperclip.

Operation Condor
Operation Paper Clip
Ratline
Pope Francis

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Here is a pictue of one our families proudest moments......my wifes citizenship ceremony. All of these proud immigrants were here because they chose o be a part of America.

citizenship1.JPG

citizenship2.JPG

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
So America just did the same thing every other culture did since history started. How many Christians were slaves? Its time to get over it. Trust me I remember plainly when we got integrated in public schools. I remember plainly the black folks forced to sit in the back of the bus, sit in the top of the movie theater and got to a different window at the fast food restaurant or doctors office. I still remember getting scolded by the store manager because I drank at the colored ONLY water fountain. I still remember the horrors of seeing my 1st REAL KKK rally. It was truly horrifying.

Yes, if you disrespect this country, the flag and the people then get the fuck out. Like I said. if anyone has a reason to be pissed at America, I do. SO I say it again, go find something that is better. Its a big world. We have a lot of people who love to complain but they do nothing to solve problems. Just complain. Seems our athletes are becoming the biggest complainers, but only while they compete. You never see any of them doing anything to help once their season is over.

As I sad, my wife is Latino, I live in a community and city that is majority Latino and spent my career working in public schools that are 95% Latino. I have never witness any mistreatment except when a black kid transfers in and they call him a pinche negro. I have been personally treated badly by a few of the kids when they make derogatory comments about WHITEY in Spanish. Yea, this whitey does know some Spanish. So my debate is just as valid as yours is as I have certainly been there and done that longer than you have. Yea, I know Chicago is a bad place but apparently you have never seen Houston. Trust me we have everything you have and probably more as we are much closer to the border. We have some very bad people here.

Other countries are not comparable? Really? Yet America is the bad country? I heard my own mother in law talk about how America is so racist and the police beat Hispanics. Yea, she get this off CNN international. Yet in Buenos AIres, one of the largest cities in the world they have no black folks and the white European majority call the dark indigenous people "BROWNS." Yet we are racist here in America? Lots of liberals use places like Denmark as a model. They love everyone......yet they have very few black folks. People who think it is so bad here honestly need to travel outside of their little box sometime. Let one of my Pakistani student tell you reality about discrimination and hate. They love being here because they are safer.

None of us has ever done a formal debate? REALLY?

Dang BigT good reading Sir....

Last edited:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Here is a pictue of one our families proudest moments......my wifes citizenship ceremony. All of these proud immigrants were here because they chose o be a part of America.

Congrats, not sure if that was recent or not, but my wife got her's in 2009. It was a great day for her, and all of us.

She came from a small town in Mexico. Your other post(s) really speak volumes on why people come here to the USA for freedom, and that although there is 'some' racism here, it does not compare to other countries from which they are fleeing from. When people come into the country through merit and hard work, they respect the country a lot more...they value what the country offers, more than when they just get stuff handed over to them. It's like the rich kid who gets a Corvette or BMW from his parents...they will not understand the value of that car, 1) Like a kid that works and saves for it (a little help is fine imo),and 2) Until they lose it and have to start buying it on their own. It's the same with coming here to the States....if you get everything without working for it, when you get it for free, you get greedy and expect more and don't learn how to, or value, the country. I blame the politicians for this, as it is handed over like candy for political gain and power. Then you have the next generation not knowing how to teach and instill hard work into their own kids and then the rotten cycle repeats itself until 'stuff' is taken away and they have to work for it.

Anyway, got a little off topic. I've been to Mexico probably like 1000 times. There are great people there, but people are blind if they think racism doesn't exist there, or other countries. I can tell you that a lot of people in Mexico frown on or dislike darker skinned or black people....Not all, but a great deal do. It may be different geographically in the country, i',m not sure. However, I can tell you that they dislike getting dark from the sun because they do not want to be associated or look like a black person. It can be extreme down there to the point that they cover themselves in the middle of summer, or even while driving in the car. I've seen it first hand on how they talk, and it surprised me to be honest. The last time I was in her town, I had people drive by calling me racist names. She didn't even recognize it until I told her to pay attention to it.

The whole slavery thing i'm not an expert on, but I do know that not all slaves were treated bad in the USA, even through my own genealogy research. Now whether people consider black people as slaves from whites (also Latino and other blacks) who treated them good, as being bad, I have no idea. I have not found anybody in my own family genealogy who owned slaves themselves, but maybe as i go back further they did. They all lived in the south. I know doing research, I see a lot of slave owners who wrote in their wills to not have any mistreatment or cruelty placed upon their slaves, and they even go so far as to note how good of people they were, and some/many were gifted possessions from the wills. In a perfect world it would have been better to not have any slavery at all, but I think a lot of these slaves who were treated well and not mistreated, really should not be lumped in with the scumbags who did mistreat them. Just so it's said, I don't condone any form of slavery, but times are different now than hundreds of years prior, and like BT stated, it was a part of every single country, so it's wrong to keep a blind eye to everybody but our country. It should be noted that other races like the Irish, Portuguese, Italians and people of all colors were not always treated with respect depending on where they lived.

I know that when my mom's family came to America from Portugal in the late 1890's, my GG-grandfather and great-grandfather loved and respected the country so much, that they made sure their kids spoke English. They still celebrated their Portuguese heritage and ways and holidays, but they never viewed this country as racist, nor did they talk bad about it, nor disrespect the flag and not celebrate American holidays. In fact, if you look back at many immigrants who came to the country during times of war, they loved the flag and country so much, and the freedom it stood for, that they were proud to fight and die as Americans....it's one of the greatest stories told. This newer generation(s) have no clue how much America has stood for Freedom, despite not always being perfect. No other country is better than America.

Haha....I don't even know where I was going with all my post....just speaking out loud.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Regarding racism... I don't know if it's called racism, but it seems the same to me. Talk to a Cuban, and they can't stand Puerto Ricans or Mexicans. You want to piss off a Puerto Rican? Tell them you thought Roberto Duran was a great Puerto Rican boxer! Camacho? Rican, Mexican, whatever.... LOL! Those are fighting words!

Then, when you're talking to Puerto Ricans, they distinguish between shades of color. The lighter, European Ricans are on top of the heap, and the Black Ricans on the bottom. So stupid.

When I was in Japan, even in those places where everyone was Japanese, they still had a pecking order. It's just an ugly part of human nature, unfortunately.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Regarding racism... I don't know if it's called racism, but it seems the same to me. Talk to a Cuban, and they can't stand Puerto Ricans or Mexicans. You want to piss off a Puerto Rican? Tell them you thought Roberto Duran was a great Puerto Rican boxer! Camacho? Rican, Mexican, whatever.... LOL! Those are fighting words!

Then, when you're talking to Puerto Ricans, they distinguish between shades of color. The lighter, European Ricans are on top of the heap, and the Black Ricans on the bottom. So stupid.

When I was in Japan, even in those places where everyone was Japanese, they still had a pecking order. It's just an ugly part of human nature, unfortunately.

LOL...I dated a Puerto Rican girl years back, she was crazy and loud as fack! After I started talking to her she got chlamydia like a dozen times from her ex (baby daddy), lol. From my experience Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Black and Brazilian women are super vocal on everything, lol. Most Mexican women are slightly less loud and more quiet, for the most part. Same with Peruvan women and a few other cultures i'm around. A lot of Brazilian women I know are over-dramatic with everything....but boy do they have nice asses!!!:D

Of course, this isn't exclsuive, I know loud women of all cultures.....especially meth-head white women, hahaha!

I'm gonna get myself in trouble with all this...heh heh heh:D

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Congrats, not sure if that was recent or not, but my wife got her's in 2009. It was a great day for her, and all of us.

She came from a small town in Mexico. Your other post(s) really speak volumes on why people come here to the USA for freedom, and that although there is 'some' racism here, it does not compare to other countries from which they are fleeing from. When people come into the country through merit and hard work, they respect the country a lot more...they value what the country offers, more than when they just get stuff handed over to them. It's like the rich kid who gets a Corvette or BMW from his parents...they will not understand the value of that car, 1) Like a kid that works and saves for it (a little help is fine imo),and 2) Until they lose it and have to start buying it on their own. It's the same with coming here to the States....if you get everything without working for it, when you get it for free, you get greedy and expect more and don't learn how to, or value, the country. I blame the politicians for this, as it is handed over like candy for political gain and power. Then you have the next generation not knowing how to teach and instill hard work into their own kids and then the rotten cycle repeats itself until 'stuff' is taken away and they have to work for it.

Anyway, got a little off topic. I've been to Mexico probably like 1000 times. There are great people there, but people are blind if they think racism doesn't exist there, or other countries. I can tell you that a lot of people in Mexico frown on or dislike darker skinned or black people....Not all, but a great deal do. It may be different geographically in the country, i',m not sure. However, I can tell you that they dislike getting dark from the sun because they do not want to be associated or look like a black person. It can be extreme down there to the point that they cover themselves in the middle of summer, or even while driving in the car. I've seen it first hand on how they talk, and it surprised me to be honest. The last time I was in her town, I had people drive by calling me racist names. She didn't even recognize it until I told her to pay attention to it.

The whole slavery thing i'm not an expert on, but I do know that not all slaves were treated bad in the USA, even through my own genealogy research. Now whether people consider black people as slaves from whites (also Latino and other blacks) who treated them good, as being bad, I have no idea. I have not found anybody in my own family genealogy who owned slaves themselves, but maybe as i go back further they did. They all lived in the south. I know doing research, I see a lot of slave owners who wrote in their wills to not have any mistreatment or cruelty placed upon their slaves, and they even go so far as to note how good of people they were, and some/many were gifted possessions from the wills. In a perfect world it would have been better to not have any slavery at all, but I think a lot of these slaves who were treated well and not mistreated, really should not be lumped in with the scumbags who did mistreat them. Just so it's said, I don't condone any form of slavery, but times are different now than hundreds of years prior, and like BT stated, it was a part of every single country, so it's wrong to keep a blind eye to everybody but our country. It should be noted that other races like the Irish, Portuguese, Italians and people of all colors were not always treated with respect depending on where they lived.

I know that when my mom's family came to America from Portugal in the late 1890's, my GG-grandfather and great-grandfather loved and respected the country so much, that they made sure their kids spoke English. They still celebrated their Portuguese heritage and ways and holidays, but they never viewed this country as racist, nor did they talk bad about it, nor disrespect the flag and not celebrate American holidays. In fact, if you look back at many immigrants who came to the country during times of war, they loved the flag and country so much, and the freedom it stood for, that they were proud to fight and die as Americans....it's one of the greatest stories told. This newer generation(s) have no clue how much America has stood for Freedom, despite not always being perfect. No other country is better than America.

Haha....I don't even know where I was going with all my post....just speaking out loud.

This thread has taken a rabbit trail off its original path. The rabbit trail can appropriately be named, Jingoism.
I’ll wrap up my posting along that rabbit trail. With regard to the sentiment about America being the freest country in existence. Presumably most are meaning the US; the part of America that’s comprised of less than 5% of global population. To refer to it as the greatest or freest is highly subjective and certainly not unanimous among global perception.

In the attempt to quantify various regional freedoms, The Human Freedom Index is published to provide some measure based upon various parameters.
6595EBA1-6B4B-44DA-B92F-D5A276B2FF85.jpeg

2020 INDEX
This sixth annual index uses 76 distinct indicators of personal and economic freedom in the following areas:
* Rule of Law
* Security and Safety
* Movement
* Religion
* Association, Assembly, and Civil Society
* Expression and Information
* Identity and Relationships
* Size of Government
* Legal System and Property Rights
* Access to Sound Money
* Freedom to Trade Internationally
* Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business

Currently, the United States is rated 15th on the list. Not bad…. But only “the best” subjectively.

New Zealand
Switzerland
Hong Kong
Canada
Australia
Denmark
Luxembourg
Germany
Finland
Ireland
Netherlands
Sweden
Austria
United Kingdom
United States

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
This thread has taken a rabbit trail off its original path. The rabbit trail can appropriately be named, Jingoism.
I’ll wrap up my posting along that rabbit trail. With regard to the sentiment about America being the freest country in existence. Presumably most are meaning the US; the part of America that’s comprised of less than 5% of global population. To refer to it as the greatest or freest is highly subjective and certainly not unanimous among global perception.

In the attempt to quantify various regional freedoms, The Human Freedom Index is published to provide some measure based upon various parameters.
View attachment 11634

2020 INDEX
This sixth annual index uses 76 distinct indicators of personal and economic freedom in the following areas:
* Rule of Law
* Security and Safety
* Movement
* Religion
* Association, Assembly, and Civil Society
* Expression and Information
* Identity and Relationships
* Size of Government
* Legal System and Property Rights
* Access to Sound Money
* Freedom to Trade Internationally
* Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business

Currently, the United States is rated 15th on the list. Not bad…. But only “the best” subjectively.

New Zealand
Switzerland
Hong Kong
Canada
Australia
Denmark
Luxembourg
Germany
Finland
Ireland
Netherlands
Sweden
Austria
United Kingdom
United States

TB.....really are you kidding about that list? New Zealand is about as free as Australia. Hong Kong is about as free as China. These are some of the most leftist countries in the world. They have allowed their rights to be stripped in most of them. My wife has clients on most all of these countries and they complain all the time about their lack of freedom. Figures it came from CATO.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB.....really are you kidding about that list? New Zealand is about as free as Australia. Hong Kong is about as free as China. These are some of the most leftist countries in the world. They have allowed their rights to be stripped in most of them. My wife has clients on most all of these countries and they complain all the time about their lack of freedom. Figures it came from CATO.

No kidding about it. As measured by the same criterion — subjective opinions aside, that’s the way a litmus of “Freedom” pans out.
This regional plot of dirt comprised of less than 5% of the rest of global population’s homeland is not “superior” by any other means than opinion. By no means is the fabrication that the entire rest of the globe wants to be in the US because of “Freedoms” true. Record numbers of US citizens are becoming expats for a variety of freedoms being lost.

I’ve personally been to 10 countries (several of them numerous times) on that top 15 list, and it’s not at all difficult to realize the ratings as they are.

Again, the US is by no means definitively the “freest country in the world” other than by personal preference.
As in all of life; one man’s treasure is another’s garbage, and vice versa.
Universally, there is no single best nor worst country — there is no unanimous utopia.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No kidding about it. As measured by the same criterion — subjective opinions aside, that’s the way a litmus of “Freedom” pans out.
This regional plot of dirt comprised of less than 5% of the rest of global population’s homeland is not “superior” by any other means than opinion. By no means is the fabrication that the entire rest of the globe wants to be in the US because of “Freedoms” true. Record numbers of US citizens are becoming expats for a variety of freedoms being lost.

I’ve personally been to 10 countries (several of them numerous times) on that top 15 list, and it’s not at all difficult to realize the ratings as they are.

Again, the US is by no means definitively the “freest country in the world” other than by personal preference.
As in all of life; one man’s treasure is another’s garbage, and vice versa.
Universally, there is no single best nor worst country — there is no unanimous utopia.

Nailed it!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic