Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well, at least we all agree we have a fucked up govt going on.

The door to door vaccines are nothing compared to the new administration wanting phone companies to fact check our sms text messages for any covid/vaccine bashing. That's right, fact checks on personal text messages. It will be in the form of a pop up that looks similar to facebooks fact checks that they attatch to posts-

Critics slam Biden administration's reported plan to monitor vaccine misinformation in text messages | Fox News

And yet we still have folks that think the second amendment was made simply for paper targets and hunting. It was put into place for times like this, when our government has blatantly failed and lied to us and tries some treacherous shit like this. I only hope one day whatever true Americans are left will wake up and do what needs to be done. Otherwise it’s a done deal. All good thing must end I guess. And despite what some on here think about this country, sad to me but whatever, it is still the best place to live, at least for now. It’s the folks running this ship not the actual country or flag or anthem or what is was supposed to be about. Those in office today, at least 80% need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I'm from a family of veterans. Joined the Air Force as soon as I turned 18. But this country isn't worth fighting for anymore. The USA is a fucking dumpster fire, thanks to Reagan, Bush SR, Bill Clinton, Bush JR, Obama, Trump, Biden. They're all the same. Trump ran on draining the swamp and his only claim real accomplishment is giving himself, Bezos and George Soros a massive tax cut. Obama promised change and then escalated dropping bombs on the rest of the world.

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden. They're all traitors.

So now in America it's everyone for themselves. Our two party corrupt system is soooo beyond repair at this point. They've got people fighting over gay marriage, gender neutral gingerbread men and every other sort of BS wedge issues while corporate America and their puppets (both fucking parties) in DC) raid the US treasury and destroy the working class.

The solution to these problems weighs less than a oz. But Americans will just keep kicking the can down the road. I guess Americans love the daily anal rape they get from the system.

I agree with almost everything you said. However, this country is my home, my home is worth defending because I live here. But our politicians I would not piss on if they were on fire. Remember FT, this mess didn't just start. It has been going on for a long time and we are in it up to our eyes 1ith 14 other countries. Not sure you are old enough to remember this but here is a video where JF Kennedy warns the American people of a secret society that operated world wide that has infiltrated government. This shadow government have been going on for a long time. you either work with them or end up like Kennedy. This shadow government is made up with people in governments that were not elected by the people and share no transparency with the public and answer to NO ONE, Trump tried to point this out but people scoffed and a disinformation campaign was launched to discredit hi, Luckily Trump had enough money to provide his own security or he might have been assimilated like Kennedy was. Trump didn't cooperate and cause a lot of problems Biden will be a good puppet like the previous Presidents were. Both Bushes were part of the whole problem we have as was Clinton.

I would suggest that all of you guys read the Pegasus Files and see how a lot of the strange things that happen in this country and others is explained. Why was it that Vice President Bush under Reagan had a special advisor that was named Amiram Nir, a Mossad agent? What happened to Nir?

Read this:

The chain of command under the President for operation Pegasus was the National Security Council(NSC), the Special Situation Group and the Terrorist Incident Working Group and then the Operational Sub-Groups (OSG). These three sub-groups were the case officers or special operations military soldiers of Pegasus and not answerable to Congress. One OSG handled moving arms secretly and the anti-drug task force, the OSG /counter terror group was made up of Delta Force, and Special Operations group, Navy Seals), and one OSG handled neutralizations to include assassinations. Each OSG unit had a commander in charge.

Like I said, in Buenos Aires Argentina my wife dated a Cuban-American US soldier who was part of the Pegasus OSG anti-drug task force based in Argentina. He knew things about Argentina she had no idea even existed. He openly admitted some of these facts as who he was but talked nothing about his assignments. My wife didn't have a clue until she came here who this soldier really was.

I saw enough in Vietnam as my job was gathering intel through small group reconnaissance missions. We always had one spook with us. It didn't take long to realize this war was a façade. I get sick to my stomach when I see what all is going on behind our backs and how serious this really is. And guess what. there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. Several countries are ass deep in the same mess. Don't think China and Russia are innocent either. They have their own mess. But we can vote all we want, our votes don't matter in the end and we will never be in control of our own country and there is nothing we can do to change it.

Remember the CIA proprietary company, Air America. What was the propose of Air America? From 1950 to 1976. It supplied and supported covert operations in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War, including providing support for drug smuggling in Laos. So what was our real purpose in Vietnam?

Hope some of you guys will open your eyes. This is not America as our constitution designed this is not our flag or our national anthem. This is a group of self appointed leaders world wide that have infiltered several governments for their own greed and power. Racism.....we better all put our silly government made differences aside and unite. Our home is at risk.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I agree with almost everything you said. However, this country is my home, my home is worth defending because I live here. But our politicians I would not piss on if they were on fire. Remember FT, this mess didn't just start. It has been going on for a long time and we are in it up to our eyes 1ith 14 other countries. Not sure you are old enough to remember this but here is a video where JF Kennedy warns the American people of a secret society that operated world wide that has infiltrated government. This shadow government have been going on for a long time. you either work with them or end up like Kennedy. This shadow government is made up with people in governments that were not elected by the people and share no transparency with the public and answer to NO ONE, Trump tried to point this out but people scoffed and a disinformation campaign was launched to discredit hi, Luckily Trump had enough money to provide his own security or he might have been assimilated like Kennedy was. Trump didn't cooperate and cause a lot of problems Biden will be a good puppet like the previous Presidents were. Both Bushes were part of the whole problem we have as was Clinton.

I would suggest that all of you guys read the Pegasus Files and see how a lot of the strange things that happen in this country and others is explained. Why was it that Vice President Bush under Reagan had a special advisor that was named Amiram Nir, a Mossad agent? What happened to Nir?

Read this:

The chain of command under the President for operation Pegasus was the National Security Council(NSC), the Special Situation Group and the Terrorist Incident Working Group and then the Operational Sub-Groups (OSG). These three sub-groups were the case officers or special operations military soldiers of Pegasus and not answerable to Congress. One OSG handled moving arms secretly and the anti-drug task force, the OSG /counter terror group was made up of Delta Force, and Special Operations group, Navy Seals), and one OSG handled neutralizations to include assassinations. Each OSG unit had a commander in charge.

Like I said, in Buenos Aires Argentina my wife dated a Cuban-American US soldier who was part of the Pegasus OSG anti-drug task force based in Argentina. He knew things about Argentina she had no idea even existed. He openly admitted some of these facts as who he was but talked nothing about his assignments. My wife didn't have a clue until she came here who this soldier really was.

I saw enough in Vietnam as my job was gathering intel through small group reconnaissance missions. We always had one spook with us. It didn't take long to realize this war was a façade. I get sick to my stomach when I see what all is going on behind our backs and how serious this really is. And guess what. there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. Several countries are ass deep in the same mess. Don't think China and Russia are innocent either. They have their own mess. But we can vote all we want, our votes don't matter in the end and we will never be in control of our own country and there is nothing we can do to change it.

Remember the CIA proprietary company, Air America. What was the propose of Air America? From 1950 to 1976. It supplied and supported covert operations in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War, including providing support for drug smuggling in Laos. So what was our real purpose in Vietnam?

Hope some of you guys will open your eyes. This is not America as our constitution designed this is not our flag or our national anthem. This is a group of self appointed leaders world wide that have infiltered several governments for their own greed and power. Racism.....we better all put our silly government made differences aside and unite. Our home is at risk.

Bigtex,
Im familiar with Pegasus, as well as JFK’s Secret Societies speech.
All here is the US has pretty much always been the same — including the selection (“election”). FDR once said: “Presidents are selected not elected”

Only now is a portion of the US populace finally raising an eyebrow about the rigged scam of voting/elections.
But of course our troubles are FAR beyond political names and faces we’re familiar with. The true ruling class / owners of the system operate globally (of course) and control far more than any of us will truly ever know.
I’ve shared this on many occasions in other threads for years — have a watch at your leisure. I collabed (research and script) on the vid years ago.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Bigtex,
Im familiar with Pegasus, as well as JFK’s Secret Societies speech.
All here is the US has pretty much always been the same — including the selection (“election”). FDR once said: “Presidents are selected not elected”

Only now is a portion of the US populace finally raising an eyebrow about the rigged scam of voting/elections.
But of course our troubles are FAR beyond political names and faces we’re familiar with. The true ruling class / owners of the system operate globally (of course) and control far more than any of us will truly ever know.
I’ve shared this on many occasions in other threads for years — have a watch at your leisure. I collabed (research and script) on the vid years ago.

They have a frightening amount of control now too. Because we often will not even realize we're being controlled. The social media and search giants like Google have so much information about what makes us all tick that they will often know what we're going to do before we do it. This predictive power has been shown before. They know our politics, psychological makeup, finances, friends, what we say and where we say it.

I often wish people understood more about the progress in AI and especially quantum computing. People are blind as to what's coming. A quantum computer running an AI will be the last invention mankind ever makes. Whoever owns it will rule the world. Problems that will take a current super computer thousands of years to solve are being solved by Google's quantum computer in seconds. And Google knows everything.

As if the corporations need more power, too. And with both parties securely under the oligarchs and their corporations' control there's no hope. Other than revolution. But the two parties have Americans so fucking busy fighting over Mr.potato head and gay marriage or the fucking flag.. The dumbass Americans don't ever see the wealth of America being drained by 1% of the 1%. Fuck... The Republicans even opening celebrate this wealth as if it's some testament to the greatness of "murica" that a single man can own more wealth than the bottom 50%. Not that the Democrats are any better. The Dem voters keep voting for candidates completely owned by corporate America. I could take a fucking shit on two pieces of paper and title one pile of shit "R" and the other "D" and 150 miliion morons will line up to vote for their "lesser of two evils." A lessor of two evils is still evil.

There needs to be a mass killing of all the politicians. They've lost the fear.

Unless the following happens (not holding my breath):

1) all communications between a politician and special interest group are on the public record. Any communication between a politician and special interest of of the record is treated as treason, punishable by the death penalty.
2) campaigning is outlawed. Candidates for office put their platform in the papers and online. No ads. No rallies.
3) candidates sign pledges that are legally enforceable.
4) ranked choice voting
5) no more money in politics. Period. Taking money is considered treason and punishable by the death penalty.

I bet nothing of any value happens. Americans are lazy, ignorant and complacent. And the Rs and Ds will give them just enough to keep their sheep fed and kick the can down the road.

My plan is to sell my business when my dad's trust fund pays out. I'm moving either overseas or to the middle of nowhere. This whole shithouse is about to go up in flames.

My flag is the black flag of anarchy. I will not pledge my allegiance to a cesspool.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I often wish people understood more about the progress in AI and especially quantum computing. People are blind as to what's coming. A quantum computer running an AI will be the last invention mankind ever makes. Whoever owns it will rule the world. Problems that will take a current super computer thousands of years to solve are being solved by Google's quantum computer in seconds. And Google knows everything.

U may be on to something?!...

Record-Breaking Chinese Supercomputer Marks New Quantum Supremacy Milestone (msn.com)

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

I read that. Wait until the general purpose quantum computers come online. China's quantum computer, though technically the fastest with the most quantum entangled Qbits, is still very specific purpose. It can only solve one particular type of problem. Kind of like D-Wave's quantum annealed. But the general purpose quantum computer's will be programmable.

Google ran one simulation using their mainframe super computers against a crude D-Wav systems quantum annealer. D-Wave's system ran approximately 100 Million times faster than the supercomputer. And that was with only a couple of thousand poorly quantum entangled qbits. Within a few years these quantum computers will be quantum entangling millions of qbits. As these quantum qbits are entangled the computing power goes up exponentially. Not sequentially. A gain of a qbit does not incrementally increase computation.. A gain of a qbit scales exponentially.

Add to that the fact the Google knows everything and the world will be owned by them. My prediction for the future is that nation states will fold and be replaced by total corporate control by a few oligarchs who have computational power and technology that can game us all and everything.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Add to that the fact the Google knows everything and the world will be owned by them.

I wonder if they are the ones flying drones over my town at 2 and 3o'clock am in the middle of the week?...haha!...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
And yet we still have folks that think the second amendment was made simply for paper targets and hunting. It was put into place for times like this, when our government has blatantly failed and lied to us and tries some treacherous shit like this. I only hope one day whatever true Americans are left will wake up and do what needs to be done. Otherwise it’s a done deal. All good thing must end I guess. And despite what some on here think about this country, sad to me but whatever, it is still the best place to live, at least for now. It’s the folks running this ship not the actual country or flag or anthem or what is was supposed to be about. Those in office today, at least 80% need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir, the 2nd was specifically put into place for just that reason. Back then the british tried that door to door shit to get their guns. The whole constitution was put into place to make everything as fair as possible and keep the power away from a tyrannous govt.

Don't lose hope bud. My tinfoil hat tells me the new administration will not make the the 4 year term. They did not win the election and these audits will force a courtroom to look at them. Not one of trump's cases were looked at, it was determined they were without merit.

They didn't need millions of people, just key people in the swing states to make it happen. The evidence is everywhere except a courtroom.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I read that. Wait until the general purpose quantum computers come online. China's quantum computer, though technically the fastest with the most quantum entangled Qbits, is still very specific purpose. It can only solve one particular type of problem. Kind of like D-Wave's quantum annealed. But the general purpose quantum computer's will be programmable.

What will be the "everyday" (practical) application for such a beast?...Will the general public need such power/speed for their computing needs?....

Google ran one simulation using their mainframe super computers against a crude D-Wav systems quantum annealer. D-Wave's system ran approximately 100 Million times faster than the supercomputer. And that was with only a couple of thousand poorly quantum entangled qbits. Within a few years these quantum computers will be quantum entangling millions of qbits. As these quantum qbits are entangled the computing power goes up exponentially. Not sequentially. A gain of a qbit does not incrementally increase computation.. A gain of a qbit scales exponentially.

That's scary fast, brah!!!...Unreal man!!!!...

"The performance of Zuchongzhi is undoubtedly impressive: it finished a designated quantum
benchmark task in around 70 minutes, and its creators claim the world's most powerful 'classical' (non-quantum)
supercomputer to date would need around eight years to get through the same set of calculations."

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
What will be the "everyday" (practical) application for such a beast?...Will the general public need such power/speed for their computing needs?....

I can't imagine the general public needing a quantum computer. Most problems a standard computer can solve very quickly. But problems related to cryptography, chemistry and modeling quantum systems and non polynomial problems are where quantum computers' speedups are useful.

The first and most obvious uses for quantum computers are with breaking cryptography. All encryption used to today will be worthless. This ushers in the world where everything is out in the open to any organization with quantum computers. Add the information companies like Google have from the Internet Of Things (IOT). We're headed towards a world where nothing will be secret anymore. All the cams, sensors, GPS, everything watching, locating, knowing all. Then you have a computer capable of handling, sorting and making sense of all the information. Now put people with bad intentions behind these all knowing machines and we have the recipe for disaster.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I can't imagine the general public needing a quantum computer. Most problems a standard computer can solve very quickly. But problems related to cryptography, chemistry and modeling quantum systems and non polynomial problems are where quantum computers' speedups are useful.

The first and most obvious uses for quantum computers are with breaking cryptography. All encryption used to today will be worthless. This ushers in the world where everything is out in the open to any organization with quantum computers. Add the information companies like Google have from the Internet Of Things (IOT). We're headed towards a world where nothing will be secret anymore. All the cams, sensors, GPS, everything watching, locating, knowing all. Then you have a computer capable of handling, sorting and making sense of all the information. Now put people with bad intentions behind these all knowing machines and we have the recipe for disaster.

And… at some point, many if not all public will be AI hybrids — by Neuralink (Musk) style implants of some sort — a replacement of our current AI devices (smartphones / computers). WE will be connected / internally wired to the IOT.
ZERO privacy, no remaining freedom nor autonomy remaining.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

TB, I believe we both agree more than disagree on what is happening. I absolutely agree that the true ruling class that has been around through history is globally responsible for this mess. The USA of course is the big prize. The created a virus in Wuhan to destroy global economies and instill fear in the population. The same thing happening here is happening globally. However, I see that slowly but surely people are opening their eyes and saying HELL NO. The only way we will ever defeat these globalist is to unite as one. Way too many are allowing the globalist propaganda tools to divide us. Example......why does the media choose to show us this hammer thrower loser that hasn't done anything in the Olympics but happens to be black and tout Olympic gold medal winner Simone Biles who is in Tokyo today? Biles is a true example of an athlete and should be a model for women, and especially black women all over. She makes no excuses, doesn't bitch about being black and just goes out and does the best she is capable of doing. She is locally nicknamed the greatest of all times (GOAT). This is the type of person who bring people up and lets them believe that if she can do it they can to. The other one brings people down with her negativity making excuses for not winning.

As a long time football coach you have to be a good motivator, I learned this as a competitive powerlifter. You absolutely have to make kids understand there are NO excuses. You have to believe you can win. Those that make up excuses about winning are losers. Losing is just as infective as winning is. One loser on a team and they can bring the whole team down. So not only does a good coach have to be a positive motivator, but a good athlete also have to learn how to eliminate the negatives and surround themselves with nothing but positives.

Thank you for the video. Good stuff!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic