pbtom
What's New?

New to group!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome to TID! Another furbaby to the tribe. Cutie.
Enjoy...looking forward to your contributions.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Great avatar, great handle ... welcome to the Den.

The good-looking one in your avi ... American Bulldog, or ?

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Look forward to getting some great information inspiration and help from all of you! Thank you for having me, midevil I appreciate introducing me to then Iron Den!
A little about me im almost 40 years old married for 15 years with two kids I have been in the auto industry for over 20 years if you need any car advice please reach out if
i dont know the information your looking for i will seek it out amongst my peers. Thank you again for having me! "peace and love peace and love"

Glad to have you here. I was in the Car Industry as well for some 35 yrs. I'm Retired now at 57 and living at the Beach, ahhhh yes life is good. I started in Sales and worked my way up thru F&I, Sales Mngr, GSM, and was a GM for over 25 yrs. Ive been on this forum for quite a few yrs. I mostly read content but still a great Forum to be part of... Enjoy

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Welcome to the den. Sorry about FD he gets a little horny when somebody new joins.:p

Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival

Jul 14, 2021
Glad to have you here. I was in the Car Industry as well for some 35 yrs. I'm Retired now at 57 and living at the Beach, ahhhh yes life is good. I started in Sales and worked my way up thru F&I, Sales Mngr, GSM, and was a GM for over 25 yrs. Ive been on this forum for quite a few yrs. I mostly read content but still a great Forum to be part of... Enjoy
Thats awesome the car business has been great to me and my family and i really enjoy it i started as a porter and worked my way up as well best way to do it i think!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic