Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The saddest part is that her ego-tistical BS took away from that of the winner, who also set a record.

IMO, she should be stripped of her position as an American athlete in the Olympics. If she thinks it's unfair here in the States, she can go represent some other country...but the other countries, who have even more strict policies about not supporting their own country, will not want her either. If she did this as say a Chinese athlete, she would be executed! She has access to the best in everything....life, income, food, shelter, freedom etc., here in America, she is an ungrateful, hate-spewing, ignorant human being. She has not idea what it's like to feel oppressed, she is clueless. Even the most OG's in the black community, black human rights activists, who lived through the old times, have lost their hatred and know how good it is to live in America and are disgusted of her.

BTW....her hate is media-driven. Just a few years back, she was caught holding the flag up with respect, but like with everything else........when the orange man won, the dems and their MSM, had to resort to racism (well, Obama did too while in office). Most of these people don't even know why they hate the flag or America....it's because the media is telling them they should be mad and are oppressed. This shit wasn't an issue before Trump came into office, and the dems/media weaponized it, sadly.

BTW x2, she tried to backtrack her hate by saying she didn't hate America, but only the flag......mkay:rolleyes:

Best thing for her to do is to just shut her trap and worry about even placing....but i hope she is taken off the team.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
The saddest part is that her ego-tistical BS took away from that of the winner, who also set a record.

IMO, she should be stripped of her position as an American athlete in the Olympics. If she thinks it's unfair here in the States, she can go represent some other country...but the other countries, who have even more strict policies about not supporting their own country, will not want her either. If she did this as say a Chinese athlete, she would be executed! She has access to the best in everything....life, income, food, shelter, freedom etc., here in America, she is an ungrateful, hate-spewing, ignorant human being. She has not idea what it's like to feel oppressed, she is clueless. Even the most OG's in the black community, black human rights activists, who lived through the old times, have lost their hatred and know how good it is to live in America and are disgusted of her.

BTW....her hate is media-driven. Just a few years back, she was caught holding the flag up with respect, but like with everything else........when the orange man won, the dems and their MSM, had to resort to racism (well, Obama did too while in office). Most of these people don't even know why they hate the flag or America....it's because the media is telling them they should be mad and are oppressed. This shit wasn't an issue before Trump came into office, and the dems/media weaponized it, sadly.

BTW x2, she tried to backtrack her hate by saying she didn't hate America, but only the flag......mkay:rolleyes:

Best thing for her to do is to just shut her trap and worry about even placing....but i hope she is taken off the team.
Agreed she should be ejected from the venue period. She's representing the USA goddammit, and her actions have offended her host which is Japan no doubt. This is something we should never tolerate among any athletes we send to the Olympics.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
GOOD COMMENTS MR BMJ!

She is probably upset because she got beat by two white women. Its got to be racist. She needs to remember here in America a black man can get elected President and a black women elected as VP. That would not have happened with 13% of the population voting. So it had to take a whole lot of white folks.

I remember a few times athletes from the Soviet Union would defect. Maybe all fo these American hating athletes representing this country can do the same thing. Maybe she and the rest can represent China?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm just glad I love ALL people, except evil ones!!!!....Will be glad win this mess is cleared up in the near future!!!!...

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
GOOD COMMENTS MR BMJ!

She is probably upset because she got beat by two white women. Its got to be racist. She needs to remember here in America a black man can get elected President and a black women elected as VP. That would not have happened with 13% of the population voting. So it had to take a whole lot of white folks.

I remember a few times athletes from the Soviet Union would defect. Maybe all fo these American hating athletes representing this country can do the same thing. Maybe she and the rest can represent China?
Those 2 white girls that beat her were quite a bit bigger than her. Them girls looked like they belonged there. She needs to eat a lot more and train harder to beat them.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Games have been “politicized” since at least Roman times — albeit with a different twist; the organized games were a distraction from what the political rulers were pursuing — it was known as ‘Bread and Circuses.” (still occurring today in a modern way as well).
And then there’s the contemporary era of military flyovers at Super Bowl and other misc events; military marches/parades at games, etc, largely as recruitment marketing. And those by the way, cost us taxpayers upward of $80,000 thousand and beyond.

How much are individual protests??

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Olympic committee issued protest rules that prohibit athletes from doing stupid shit while on the podium. That's smart because that's the part that will be on TV and cause people to turn off the program. The Olympics is very concerned with plummeting TV ratings. If ratings tank, ad sales tank, and networks won't pay as much. There is a lot of money on the line, and they don't want spoiled athletes that have every perk in their home country to screw it up for them.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

She is quoted saying that she never said she hated the country … yet she in her damage control statement, NEVER said the words she loves this country. What she said was “she loves her people and would do anything and sacrifice for HER PEOPLE”. What is she saying here? Easy to decider that “her people” means black folks.

She hates whites and this country. I see through her BS.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
“…..One Nation under God” ??

I guess our own government shot this down when they started dividing the nation up into groups, Black-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Arab-Americans, Asian-Americans.....etc etc. The people of this country should have never been hyphenated. You are either American or not. If you don't consider yourself American then get the hell out.

My 1st years of teaching I was outraged that the 1st day of class we were asked to give a count of all the racial groups in each class. Of course you know I said something about this and asked what difference it makes. They are all kids and i teach them all the same. My wife is from Argentina, born of European descent (Italian/Spain). All of her life she was considered white and she comes here and is told she is not white but Hispanic and Argentine-American. She refuses to check anything that says she is Hispanic and refuses to say she is anything less than American. Again, it is our very government that creates all of of this division and it has been going on since the early 19th century. Even the term HISPANIC was started by the US Government in 1970 for use in the US Census.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Yes, what difference does it make in a classroom? America should be a beautiful tapestry of many ethnic threads united as one in Freedom from all racism and tyranny from dictatorial power or stupidity. I shouldn't have to be wearing a t-shirt declaring 'Scotch-Irish-American lives matter!'

In elementary school, my daughter had a classmate friend, the description of her was 'tan with ears that stick out a little and she wears her hair up all the time in pigtails' - it wasn't until the end of the school year and a family-invited school event that I realized her friend was African-American because my daughter didn't see 'race', she only saw the person.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic