Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Wow... Just wow..

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
i don’t really think Missouri’s castle law is useless. I think it’s more a matter of all the backlash these states are dealing with from BLM & ANTIFA. Plus you figure in the area where this happened (St Louis) it makes more sense. I mean St Louis is high crime, big city & everything that goes with that. Now you can drive an hour away & it’s about as rural as you can get. I mean 98% white, farm towns, good old boys hunting & fishing living off the land. I mean there’s places to dig a big hole, quarries with basically no bottom, equipment to dig the holes, everyone knows everyone & looks out for each other. These ass hats had planned a March in the area I’m referring too but decided against that. Why would they change their mind you might ask? Because this crap wouldn’t fly in those areas & they know it.In the city of STL they get way more attention, more support, etc plus they have already proven if they don’t get their way they will wreak havoc. I think this couple got their hands spatted to appease the problem children.

The law seems to be good when I read it. The problem with it is we seem to have judges and prosecutors who are not enforcing the law instead they are trying to legislate from the court room. Yes, our big cities are cespools for liberalism. BLM would not have been in St Louis if they thought for one second they would not be welcome. Even in Texas, BLM and ANTIFA would be welcome in Austin.

Here is an example of a Houston case........

For $20.29 stolen from the tip jar of a Houston taco truck, 24-year-old Benito Pantoja was shot with a .357 Colt and killed. The owner of Tacos Del Indio, parked near the Ship Channel, ran him down as he tried to escape with the cash, fired into the getaway car and hit Pantoja in the back. No charges were filed.

On November 14, 2007, Joe Horn, 61, spotted two men allegedly breaking into his next-door neighbor's home in Pasadena, Texas. He called 911 to summon police to the scene. While on the phone with emergency dispatch, Horn stated that he had the right to use deadly force to defend property, referring to a law (Texas Penal Code §§ 9.41, 9.42, and 9.43) which justified the use of deadly force to protect the neighbors home. Horn exited his home with his shotgun, while the 911 operator tried to dissuade him from that action several times. On the 911 tape, he is heard confronting the suspects, saying, "Move, and you're dead", immediately followed by the sound of a shotgun blast, followed by two more Following the shootings Mr. Horn told the 911 operator, "They came in the front yard with me, man, I had no choice!" Horn was not arrest but the case was referred to a grand jury, only because it made national news and Quainell X was involved defending the criminals. The grand jurgy no billed the case. Horn and his property was defended by a local biker gang until he moved to Kentucky.

By the way......Mark McCloskey got a new AR 15 right after he pled guilty

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’d say Texas has looser constraints on their laws than what I understand about MO. Not saying I disagree with the way Texas handles things at all.
I think that’s awesome McCloskey already replaced his AR. It’s kind of like him flipping the bird to all involved

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
So if someone points their gun at you, you won't point your gun back at them? Got it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Relax bro I'm no gun activist lol! I hadn't heard or seen on the news that the violent protestors were armed.

The answer to your question is I'd cap their ass on the spot.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
i don’t really think Missouri’s castle law is useless. I think it’s more a matter of all the backlash these states are dealing with from BLM & ANTIFA. Plus you figure in the area where this happened (St Louis) it makes more sense. I mean St Louis is high crime, big city & everything that goes with that. Now you can drive an hour away & it’s about as rural as you can get. I mean 98% white, farm towns, good old boys hunting & fishing living off the land. I mean there’s places to dig a big hole, quarries with basically no bottom, equipment to dig the holes, everyone knows everyone & looks out for each other. These ass hats had planned a March in the area I’m referring too but decided against that. Why would they change their mind you might ask? Because this crap wouldn’t fly in those areas & they know it.In the city of STL they get way more attention, more support, etc plus they have already proven if they don’t get their way they will wreak havoc. I think this couple got their hands spatted to appease the problem children.
Exactly. The system had to do something to the McCloskey's. If the system let them off completely there would have been more riots, looting, fires and murders committed by BLM/Antifa.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Relax bro I'm no gun activist lol! I hadn't heard or seen on the news that the violent protestors were armed.

I'm not agro, just everyone thinks they know all about this situation when they don't. These facts have been omitted by msm, but there are places to find the evidence.

I agree, if someone is pointing a weapon at me I'm not going to take chances. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Exactly. The system had to do something to the McCloskey's. If the system let them off completely there would have been more riots, looting, fires and murders committed by BLM/Antifa.

The problem I have with that is that justice is supposed to be blind. The terroristic threats of BLM and ANTIFA should make no difference when it comes to justice. If these cities with all the looting etc enforced their own laws BLM and ANTIFA would either be all locked up in jail or holding peaceful protests. Mayors need to call in the National Guard and put a stop to all of this looting. The FBI should have also labeled these two groups as domestic terrorists and shut them both down a long time ago. Had the police in St. Louis been out enforcing laws these two people would not have had to defend their own property. So why were the police not enforcing laws.......Mayor of St. Louis - Tishaura Oneda Jones (D) who supports DEFUND THE POLICE. Before her was Mayor Francis Slay (D) and after him Lynda Krewson (D)

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The problem I have with that is that justice is supposed to be blind. The terroristic threats of BLM and ANTIFA should make no difference when it comes to justice. If these cities with all the looting etc enforced their own laws BLM and ANTIFA would either be all locked up in jail or holding peaceful protests. Mayors need to call in the National Guard and put a stop to all of this looting. The FBI should have also labeled these two groups as domestic terrorists and shut them both down a long time ago. Had the police in St. Louis been out enforcing laws these two people would not have had to defend their own property. So why were the police not enforcing laws.......Mayor of St. Louis - Tishaura Oneda Jones (D) who supports DEFUND THE POLICE. Before her was Mayor Francis Slay (D) and after him Lynda Krewson (D)

you answered your own question Bubba. LEO had their hands tied, I think every city where there was rioting, looting, etc refused to call in The National Gaurd even though they were informed it was an option. I don’t know why these terrorist were allowed to do what they did without any penalty. It honestly makes no sense to me, call in the Gaurd & stop them in their tracks. Stop the destruction, screw hurting peoples feelings. They were not doing all this destruction to mourn a lost brother, loved one, etc. Show me how this crap was a sign of “mourning or justice”. It was just a reason to have a free for all & wreak havoc.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
you answered your own question Bubba. LEO had their hands tied, I think every city where there was rioting, looting, etc refused to call in The National Gaurd even though they were informed it was an option. I don’t know why these terrorist were allowed to do what they did without any penalty. It honestly makes no sense to me, call in the Gaurd & stop them in their tracks. Stop the destruction, screw hurting peoples feelings. They were not doing all this destruction to mourn a lost brother, loved one, etc. Show me how this crap was a sign of “mourning or justice”. It was just a reason to have a free for all & wreak havoc.

As I said, this is what happens when cities keep electing these progressives. You think they would learn. I rememeber back when the TEA Party movement started the FBI staked out rallys and did videos and pictures of most everyone there. Hell, ours was right accross the street from the FBI office. But shortly afterwards the DHS had no problem labeling this as RIght Wing Extreamism and issued a full report April 7, 2009. Guess who was President then? They claimed this movement was fueling extreamism and radicalization. Those concerned with Illegal immigration and the "New World Order" seem to be probems. They also listed VETS as a problem because many are disgruntled.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

You didn't hear it because CEO is making shit up. They were the only ones pointing guns. The husband said he saw weapons in the crowd, specifically a paintball marker.

She walked out of her house (like the mental midget she is, leaving a safe easily defended position to a position of vulnerability) immediately flagging the entire crowd.

Which btw in Missouri gave any of them, if they did have a firearm, the full legal right to shoot her dead on her front porch.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
You didn't hear it because CEO is making shit up. They were the only ones pointing guns. The husband said he saw weapons in the crowd, specifically a paintball marker.

She walked out of her house (like the mental midget she is, leaving a safe easily defended position to a position of vulnerability) immediately flagging the entire crowd.

Which btw in Missouri gave any of them, if they did have a firearm, the full legal right to shoot her dead on her front porch.
Yeah they could have just gone inside and only made a stance if they began destroying their property. This ain't the wild west. I believe in the right to CARRY at all times. But until there is a deadly thereat keep that shit holstered dumb ass..

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

All you have to do is search for pictures and you can see the black guy with what appears to be a paintball gun pointed at her. She came out of the house after calling 911, so black guy with weapon was already there. Who pointed weapon at whom first? There are probably at least 2 different versions of that.

I'm not making anything up. You however, seem to be just spewing your opinions based off whatever CNN's story was. Good job bro.

L5Y1zL2

Not sure if the photo uploaded p, but the link should work. Just one picture I found with a quick search. Not the vest one I've seen but you can see the barrel of a weapon held by a "peaceful protestor" aimed at Mrs. McCloskey.

Or did I just make that up?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Had this been a cop, this black dude with the paintball gun would have been laying dead in the front yard and rightfully so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic