Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What happened to common sense???

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Exactly Gunslinger! Where does this shit end? How about this.....therians.....people who identify as animals. How long will it be before we are expected to accommodate these idiots.

Honestly we need to quit accommodating all of this foolishness. Your birth certificate tells you what sex you are if you can reach down between your legs and figure it out for yourself. Men compete against men and women against women.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I heard a story, over a decade ago, of a guy working the front desk of a hotel convention center where a Neko Convention was taking place. People were dressed up as these anime humans with cat ears and tails. At one point someone asked if they would put out a litter box and he was like "hell no".

Compare this to, say, an Army Ranger in 1944 jumping out of a plane in the middle of the night over France.

How did we go from one to the other... Its because the first one made life so good and so easy the second doesn't realize that for most of the world and most of existence life is a day-to-day struggle. We've sorta been here before, like in the Roaring 20's. Its a cycle. Be prepared when it ends... don't be the snowflake now and you'll probably preserve. Though if you're on this forum you're probably not a snowflake. Snowflakes don't like heavy weights, great effort, and pain.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Heck fire, I think I'll just go out in the woods, set up a generator and plugin, all the while being naked and playing my six string!!!!....And don't forget, smoking pot to boot!!!....:D

P.S. I might even invite Matthew McConaughey!!!!...haha!!!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I heard a story, over a decade ago, of a guy working the front desk of a hotel convention center where a Neko Convention was taking place. People were dressed up as these anime humans with cat ears and tails. At one point someone asked if they would put out a litter box and he was like "hell no".

Compare this to, say, an Army Ranger in 1944 jumping out of a plane in the middle of the night over France.

How did we go from one to the other... Its because the first one made life so good and so easy the second doesn't realize that for most of the world and most of existence life is a day-to-day struggle. We've sorta been here before, like in the Roaring 20's. Its a cycle. Be prepared when it ends... don't be the snowflake now and you'll probably preserve. Though if you're on this forum you're probably not a snowflake. Snowflakes don't like heavy weights, great effort, and pain.

AMEN BROTHER!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

Get ready for some hard times, folks.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
This crazy train has already left the station. Sadly, if anyone pushes back, cancel culture will be all over them. Cancel culture has become the boogeyman. Best thing they can do is give them their own division and let it go. This thing has snowballed and been allowed you cannot stop it unless everyone is united. It's the only way to keep the playing field level for the traditional genders.

The other issue is (I am assuming) is drug testing. I assume these athletes take hormones to regulate their desired gender. If this is the case, they would pop positive in some cases. I know Olympic athletes undergo a lot of drug testing and have to watch what they consume and put into their body including certain foods and OTC products. But this transgender train has gotten way out of hand.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Well, I guess this silliness is no longer a moot point......New Zealand OC made their decision. A man will be competing in the woman's weight lifting division. To bad, a wman that worked her ass off to be in the Olympics just got robbed by a man.

According to a statement released Monday by the New Zealand Olympic Committee (NZOC),Hubbard has met the International Olympic Committee and International Weightlifting Federation's eligibility requirements for athletes who transition. Issued in 2015, those guidelines specify female transgender athletes can compete in the women's category if their total testosterone level is 10 nanomoles per liter in serum for at least one year before their first competition.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This will get worse!....There are already transgender leaders in gov....No turning back now!...."Bad is good, good is bad" mentality will dominate!....Unbelievable!!!!...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Did someone make sure it had it's balls cut off? Next level of entitlement, ridiculousness.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
This will get worse!....There are already transgender leaders in gov....No turning back now!...."Bad is good, good is bad" mentality will dominate!....Unbelievable!!!!...

Not to discuss religion but I've assumed that to be the case for many years now. After everything they taught us in church to believe is good proved to be evil. I think we need to stop calling it good and bad. A better term is beneficial and inimical. I choose to look at life that way rather than use words with no value like good and bad or good and evil.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic