Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Who rides?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
WE seriously plan to hit the isle of man one year, I just want to ride those roads and see what it feels like!

Love this -- yeah, what it feels like to be airborne landing fractions from a wall lol -- even Rossi bowed to these racers saying he couldn't ride that circuit. Which is why Joey Dunlop still holds the record as the greatest motorcycle rider of all time. I don't know which circuit is more dangerous, Isle of Man or Macau.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Love this -- yeah, what it feels like to be airborne landing fractions from a wall lol -- even Rossi bowed to these racers saying he couldn't ride that circuit. Which is why Joey Dunlop still holds the record as the greatest motorcycle rider of all time. I don't know which circuit is more dangerous, Isle of Man or Macau.
Rossi sais these guys are Fugging NUTZ id I recall and the Dunlops as a whole are amazing riders, crazy assed John McGuiness is no slouch for sure he has some beautiful stuff on youtube and a clip on getting addicted to pan meds and recovery as well.
All who ride share the illness haha

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Rossi sais these guys are Fugging NUTZ id I recall and the Dunlops as a whole are amazing riders, crazy assed John McGuiness is no slouch for sure he has some beautiful stuff on youtube and a clip on getting addicted to pan meds and recovery as well.
All who ride share the illness haha

Yeah, John has no fear -- Need for speed badasses all of them lol -- Wayne Rainey talked about having an out-of-body experience on the Suzuka circuit in '93 and hovering over his body watching his leg flapping behind him in the wind lol -- but he didn't break, no sir, it was still balls to the wall LOL!! I call all of them The Gladiators. I miss the Golden Age of racing when it wasn't 'who has the best bike' but it was who has the biggest kahunas -- everything is so technically monitored now, unlike the days of raw racing when the rider was the key element. MotoGP was more exciting with the likes of Rainey & Loris Capirossi. Still, an amazing sport -- I'd like to drift corners on my elbow & knee at 270 mph too. :cool:

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
started riding at age 9... Spent a number of years road racing '99-2007 then I had kids so my racing stopped and I rarely road. No bike now, tried the Harley thing but it just wasn't me. Now I do all of my "riding" on the snow and ice.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sport bikes all my life, just bought a Ducati v4, beast of a bike, so well balanced!

Always wanted to ride one of those!....How do they differ from the others, roc?....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Sport bikes all my life, just bought a Ducati v4, beast of a bike, so well balanced!
I've always wanted a Ducati. I've ridden a couple and fell in love. I would kill myself on a sport bike though. I'm a fuckin knucklehead

Reactions: SAD
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bought my first bike in 1984, it was a 1982 450 Nighthawk. For 2 years I rode it everywhere and loved it! Biggest mistake of my life was selling it to a friend.

It took me 20 years to buy another bike. This time a 2008 HD 1200 Sportster with 11,000 miles on it. I'm so busy I hardly get on it. It's so bad, I put only 500 miles on it in the past 3 years..... I have started taking it out every fourth of July for a couple hour ride on the back roads near me. Its still as fun to ride as when I was 20.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I’ve had several over the years mostly HDs, couple of Shovel heads sprinkled in, even a couple of choppers.

I use to own a 92 Softail Custom purchased in 93, all outlaw’d out I rode it daily for many years...apes, spring fed bicycle seat. My best friend was about to get his 94 Fatboy repod so we traded and I took over the last few pmts. Fast forward nearly a couple of decades, he passed away and willed it to me. It’s been nice being on that old bike and finding a connection with a damn good friend.

HisAng, someday I’d like to buy the Road King version of that bike you have just can’t justify 26K. I’ll wait until some Yuppie gets tired of his and buy it then

Reactions: SAD
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
bike 1.jpg
bike 2.jpg

Been riding ever since I was 15 at some capacity. As an adult I've owned several bikes. Currently riding 14 Street glide that I bought new. Just rolled over 50k and really haven't put more then a couple thousand miles on the past 2 years. I was the sales MGR at the Harley dealership in the background for a while. So riding has been a big part of my life.

Nice bikes guys! HisAngriness sweet Slim bro. like the bars.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic