Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Who rides?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I mess around on dirt bikes. Got a YZF450f converted to a supermoto for noodling around town being a hooligan. My brother in law is a big Harley guy and I'll occasionally go on a long ride with him on one of his bikes but honestly, that's less fun.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Been years and miss riding

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I have R1, busa, Kawa 250, so yea I ride...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ohh yea we are buying dirt bikes very soon I just haven't found the deal I want yet plus an enclosed trailer to haul all my toys to AZ next winter most Dealers are low on stock around here, the advertised prices are not bad but nobody has any of them.:rolleyes:

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
You guys have seen my black bitch but she probably looks a little different now...
9381895f544cb87a2dedd9c93ce1dab4.jpg
3a0a32ad6099440221af5e40ae17a750.jpg
4f73a77d5450168af516c9e934376ab5.jpg

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
It’s always been dangerous to ride, but even more so now that everyone is on their phones constantly. I mitigate that the best I can by expecting the worst and generally riding away from traffic. Worst place to be on the bike is stuck in a cluster of traffic at speed. Call me an asshole but I’d rather zoom the fuck outta there and do 100 for a second to be riding alone again, than be stuck between teens on their phone, moms in their SUVs they can’t see out of, and brand new truck drivers that just got their cdl.
I make a point to take back roads whenever possible for this reason. We used to ride back roads for the scenery and open road but now we do it to avoid people live streaming and updating their Facebook status while eating a Mcdouble and sipping their pumpkin spice lattes behind the wheel of their cages

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm so jealous :cool: ~ MotoGP Championship & Irish Road Racing Fan (Salute to Joey Dunlop and Valentino Rossi)
WE seriously plan to hit the isle of man one year, I just want to rie those roads and see what it feels like!
Not during the races etc and not at breakneck speeds just to live the dream........we ride road race style on SOME roads that we know but the variables are always there as I learned again the hard way so caution is always right there as you are covering your brakes.;)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
WE seriously plan to hit the isle of man one year, I just want to rie those roads and see what it feels like!
Not during the races etc and not at breakneck speeds just to live the dream........we ride road race style on SOME roads that we know but the variables are always there as I learned again the hard way so caution is always right there as you are covering your brakes.;)

ah huh....:cool:

E

evansmicheal707

Jun 5, 2021
Who’s going to buy me black bitch bike to cruse on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I make a point to take back roads whenever possible for this reason. We used to ride back roads for the scenery and open road but now we do it to avoid people live streaming and updating their Facebook status while eating a Mcdouble and sipping their pumpkin spice lattes behind the wheel of their cages
I wasn't even near your house the other day dude, stop complaining, LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic