Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I just got off the couch

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I want @macgyver to adopt me, he has all the nice toys!

I am having a hard time keeping up with my two kids. ;) My son was going to fail 8th grade. I bribed him basically. Told him if he passes we can spend the summer karting instead of summer school.

He passed! Even getting 80's and one 90. So I had to pay up! Just got him a kart and spent our first track day tues building seat time.

But.....Wed, we are going out of the REAL track! 2.3 mile road course. Just had the car prepped wed for the track. He is only 14 but since it is a private course, I am going to let him take a few laps. 860hp in a 14 year old's hands! Sounds like a plan to me!

FqLNV9B.jpg

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I beat off twice already today

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I took a cold shower. It felt good on a hot day after mowing the lawn.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just sat in an Adirondack chair, may light a cigar.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I am having a hard time keeping up with my two kids. ;) My son was going to fail 8th grade. I bribed him basically. Told him if he passes we can spend the summer karting instead of summer school.

He passed! Even getting 80's and one 90. So I had to pay up! Just got him a kart and spent our first track day tues building seat time.

But.....Wed, we are going out of the REAL track! 2.3 mile road course. Just had the car prepped wed for the track. He is only 14 but since it is a private course, I am going to let him take a few laps. 860hp in a 14 year old's hands! Sounds like a plan to me!

FqLNV9B.jpg

No boat this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just turned my head to the rt. considering a turn back, we'll see how the view is over here for awhile and take it from there. Funny the things you notice on a blank wall while considering what the fuck F.I.S.T. stands for. I'll be contemplating this for a while so if you don't hear back for a week or 2 somebody please come feed me. Thanks guys, your the best!!!

What do you eat? I can make you some pork chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I just sat in an Adirondack chair, may light a cigar.
Aren’t those chairs code for swingers? Do you put your pineapples upside down at the grocery store and paint your front door purple too?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic