What's New?

What supplements do you take

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
OK, I saw I don't take much but most are pills

I start off each morning with a huge regiment:

1 Centrum Silver multi vitaman (Walmart version)
2 Now Ultra Omega 3
1 Puritan's Pride vitamin C 1000mg
1 Now ZInc - 50mg
1 Puritan's Pride DHEA 50mg
1 Puritan's Pride D3 - 5000iu
4 Solaray - Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc
1 CO-Q -10 - 400mg
2 Nattokinase - 4000FU
1 B-12 1000iu each month

15 total pills ....ALL for life extension purposes

As far as the shit you drink for workouts. Here is my pre-workout ONLY DAYS I WORKOUT (MON-FRI)
1 scoop ON Serious Mass 1200 - 620 cals pre-workout
1 scoop whey concentrate - pre-workout
1 scoop (5g) creatine monohydrate

So other than life extension, I take very little to workout.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Multi vatimins, Whey Protein , and just started taking Creatin again with my son to see how it goes.
Thats it.Rest is DIET.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Redcon1 JI Juice
Redcon1 Vitamins
Fish oil
Vita D
Vita C
Glucosimen

Use
Hosstile bloodshot, non stim prework out
Hosstile Silo 9, EAA’s, zero carb version

Animal Meal if I miss a meal or tight for time.
Granite Protien complex, If I dont feel like chewing my protien, or before bed.

That’s all I take... the rest of the minerals I need I get from Red meat once a day.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
OK, I saw I don't take much but most are pills

I start off each morning with a huge regiment:

1 Centrum Silver multi vitaman (Walmart version)
2 Now Ultra Omega 3
1 Puritan's Pride vitamin C 1000mg
1 Now ZInc - 50mg
1 Puritan's Pride DHEA 50mg
1 Puritan's Pride D3 - 5000iu
4 Solaray - Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc
1 CO-Q -10 - 400mg
2 Nattokinase - 4000FU
1 B-12 1000iu each month

15 total pills ....ALL for life extension purposes

As far as the shit you drink for workouts. Here is my pre-workout ONLY DAYS I WORKOUT (MON-FRI)
1 scoop ON Serious Mass 1200 - 620 cals pre-workout
1 scoop whey concentrate - pre-workout
1 scoop (5g) creatine monohydrate

So other than life extension, I take very little to workout.

Hey my Big Brother, you and I share another thing.Ive used Puritans Pride many times and love their prices, products and service.
I used to get a Glucosomine/Chondroitin/MSM supp from them for my joints.But havent had to take it in a few years.

They always have great deals like buy 3 get 2 free etc.

Here's a bottle unopened that I have had to use.Thank God.

Attachments

• 20210603_152730_1.jpg
    20210603_152730_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 114
Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Yea, they have good products and very good prices.

I admit my diet sucks in the nutrient department because I will not eat vegetables. So its better in this case to supplement. I also take Prilosec for over 20 years. It slows the absorption of some minerals especially B12. So I have to supplemts a few minerals and injectable B12. The zinc and vitaman C + D3 are for health helps me avoid being sick. DHEA and Omega 3 has to do with longvity. That COQ-10 is because my cardiologist put me on a statin which and am quitting today. The Nattokinase is to help prevent plaque in the veins as well as calcuim build up in the heart valves. At my age that is a growing concern.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Yea, they have good products and very good prices.

I admit my diet sucks in the nutrient department because I will not eat vegetables. So its better in this case to supplement. I also take Prilosec for over 20 years. It slows the absorption of some minerals especially B12. So I have to supplemts a few minerals and injectable B12. The zinc and vitaman C + D3 are for health helps me avoid being sick. DHEA and Omega 3 has to do with longvity. That COQ-10 is because my cardiologist put me on a statin which and am quitting today. The Nattokinase is to help prevent plaque in the veins as well as calcuim build up in the heart valves. At my age that is a growing concern.
Damn brother.Im sorry to hear about all your health issues.Sucks for sure I can only imagine.

Yea, we definitely have to love and cherish the body we are in.Sadly, when we're young we think we're invinceable but as we age we see just how much we are not.
I mean other people of course.I AM INVINCEABLE.LOL.

Stay tough my Big Brother.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Redcon1 JI Juice
Redcon1 Vitamins
Fish oil
Vita D'
Vita C
Glucosimen

Use
Hosstile bloodshot, non stim prework out
Hosstile Silo 9, EAA’s, zero carb version

Animal Meal if I miss a meal or tight for time.
Granite Protien complex, If I dont feel like chewing my protien, or before bed.

That’s all I take... the rest of the minerals I need I get from Red meat once a day.

How are you liking the Granite protein. Isn't that John Meadows' supplement company?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
How are you liking the Granite protein. Isn't that John Meadows' supplement company?
I really like it, it mixes well and taste good, I get vanilla so I can add what I want to it. Peanut butter, or berries or fruits... Yea its Johns products. I like buying Protien from coaches like John who knows his stuff and coaches the pros... Then again do your own reassured, and check all the ingredients your self be for buying a product.

It’s complete protien from a bunch of sources, not just isolate dairy proteins.. So it has fast aborting, meduim and long... fills me up for a good long time.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
No tablets ever, not absorbed - MultiV (no iron),krill oil, L-Arginine & L-Citrulline 4:1 ratio, Collagen Complex Types I, II, III, V, & X 500mg, Green Magma Plus (drink my veggies),Hemp seeds & CBD oil 300mg, probiotic pearl or capsule (20 strains - 50 Billion CFU) at some point during the day. The rest split between AM & PM.
D3 5000IU
Vit K 1 & 2, 550mg
CoQ10, 200mg
Selenium, 200mcg
Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300mg
Milk Thistle, 175 mg
DHEA 25mg
L-Tyrosine, 500mg
5-HTP, 100mg
Magnesium, 275 mg
Berberine HCI, 600-1200mg
DIM, 300mg
Turmeric-Curcumin, 500mg
and a tsp@ of baking soda + MSM in a glass of water
bit of orange dark chocolate or chocolate covered almonds and small glass of wine or spiked tea (Makers or vodka) on stressful days (I consider this supplementation, yes, for cardiac maintenance.)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic