Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anabolics online in the states?

V

Vaxorian

May 28, 2021
I've just been getting into Anabolics and I don't quite know where to start when it comes to getting them, can someone who has been successful getting them online tell me how?

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I've just been getting into Anabolics and I don't quite know where to start when it comes to getting them, can someone who has been successful getting them online tell me how?
Go find a source board, such as meso or many others. Do your own reading through threads as no one is just going to hand you email addresses to steroid sources.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

No need to ask how fucking stupid you are apparently.:D
You do realize that you would be partaking in an illegal activity to purchase or use these compounds?

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Hi, I'm new here. Can anyone help me get scheduled drugs? (A felony BTW)

See how dumb that sounds?
Reddit is a good place to start sir.

For fuks sake, I actually read a post on Facebook marketplace for marijuana brownies. This is not a state where that is legal in any capacity. People will sell anything, anywhere. True story lol

Ps, not knocking the brownies, I would eat them. Just knocking the dumbass illegally selling them on facebook.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Sorry brother. I’ve been there. But as long as our government is going to waste countless resources and lives on a war against its own citizens, everyone needs to protect themselves including yourself.
N*psgear was the spot for newbies online without a connect or up until recently D-RED...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic