Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Greed Dot?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Personally....I feel paying for any illegal activity with BTC is a very bad idea. It is way too easy to track.

There are exceptions...for example buying BTC w/ cash from a btc ATM. But in this day and age, I am not sure why either side would want to use it. (for illegal activities).

Since it is going mainstream, the AML / KYC is lifting the veil off crypto. (which is a good thing since I believe in crypto long term). I just think it is a terrible way to do illegal things.

They will be making more and more examples out of crypto used in illegal activities. Already happening. The block chain if explorable to anyone. So much easier to track vs conventional money. (again, which is why it is good) Just not good for illegal purchases in my opinion.

Thanks brother.I feel exactly the same way and was shocked at all the talk of using it.( On other boards of course.).

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks.Like I said, I havent been on the boards for yrs so just was wondering.

TK ... I jumped all over your Intro thread with warm USMC fuzzies when you got here. If we can agree that (1) you haven't been on the boards for years, and (2) you may have missed some things during those years, can we (3) also agree to take a more low key approach during your first week here?

FlyingDragon is known and respected here and for years ... you are not, at least not yet. TID members are used to seeing new people mistakenly fishing for sources here and have come to recognize the signs.

If the signs pointed the wrong way in your case we will appreciate your patience with us as we get to know you better ... over time. Meanwhile .......

Word to the wise, Marine.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
TK ... I jumped all over your Intro thread with warm USMC fuzzies when you got here. If we can agree that (1) you haven't been on the boards for years, and (2) you may have missed some things during those years, can we (3) also agree to take a more low key approach during your first week here?

FlyingDragon is known and respected here and for years ... you are not, at least not yet. TID members are used to seeing new people mistakenly fishing for sources here and have come to recognize the signs.

If the signs pointed the wrong way in your case we will appreciate your patience with us as we get to know you better ... over time. Meanwhile .......

Word to the wise, Marine.

Brother, ive already moved on past that.Not worthy of my time.

I gotcha on the "he's a newbie that posts alot so he must he no good" hysteria but to lie about what I said to make it fit a narrative aint that.Asking a general question wasnt fishing for anything here brother.

For me, respect is earned and goes both ways.He may be that guy thats been on the boards for yrs and thats cool.But not a punk kid that eats shit for no reason.As LK seemed to think I did nothing wrong either, im good.

But regardless, im cool with earning respect here.I do nothing else anywhere I am.Not just the boards.

Again, im way past that chidish crap and am only explaining AGAIN since you brought it to me directly.

Semper Fi brother.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
"Not worthy of my time" and "childish crap" doesn't seem like it fits into my ... words2thewise thought, but you go your own way, TK, maybe you know best. It's LK's board, so you may be right.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
"Not worthy of my time" and "childish crap" doesn't seem like it fits into my ... words2thewise thought, but you go your own way, TK, maybe you know best. It's LK's board, so you may be right.

Im done with it brother.Take me as you will.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Wow that thread sure got ugly fast didn't it. Green Dot is no more. They shut down using Green Dot (how it used to work) a long time ago, many many years ago. There are some variations of it still but the problem with Green Dot is they made it almost impossible to use unless you were the owner of the card and you were recharging it yourself (adding more money). They used to have those boost packs where if I wanted to give you money I could buy $50 give you the number and you could add it to your card. They shut those down many many years ago because people were using that method to buy things illegally thinking they weren't going to be traced.

There's, again, several versions of rechargeable credit cards but not Green Dot like it used to be.

As far as digital money goes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin etc... You hold your wallet on your phone or your computer you transfer money digitally to other users. The issue with that is yes you have to use your name because you need to tie it to a bank account or some sort of way to add and receive funds. The IRS requires you to note on your taxes if you have bought or sold any electronic coins at all. They started that last year. Lie on your taxes about e-coins and they find out you are more than likely be audited.

I use digital coin for all kinds of stuff mostly for midget hookers and cute little bunny rabbits. Other than that when I'm buying illegal drugs like Sudafed I do cash in the mail that's the best way going.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Wow that thread sure got ugly fast didn't it. Green Dot is no more. They shut down using Green Dot (how it used to work) a long time ago, many many years ago. There are some variations of it still but the problem with Green Dot is they made it almost impossible to use unless you were the owner of the card and you were recharging it yourself (adding more money). They used to have those boost packs where if I wanted to give you money I could buy $50 give you the number and you could add it to your card. They shut those down many many years ago because people were using that method to buy things illegally thinking they weren't going to be traced.

There's, again, several versions of rechargeable credit cards but not Green Dot like it used to be.

As far as digital money goes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin etc... You hold your wallet on your phone or your computer you transfer money digitally to other users. The issue with that is yes you have to use your name because you need to tie it to a bank account or some sort of way to add and receive funds. The IRS requires you to note on your taxes if you have bought or sold any electronic coins at all. They started that last year. Lie on your taxes about e-coins and they find out you are more than likely be audited.

I use digital coin for all kinds of stuff mostly for midget hookers and cute little bunny rabbits. Other than that when I'm buying illegal drugs like Sudafed I do cash in the mail that's the best way going.

Wow.Amazingly insightful and educational information brother.Thank you.It did teach me a lot about it and reconfirm the things I did think about bitcoin, etc.Very cool brother.Thank you.

Thats all I was asking and you've answered so much more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic