Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mask mandates in your neck of the woods

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Your statement is false!! I work at a hospital and all hospitals and Doctors offices will test for both flu and Covid. All positive tests for Covid have to be reported. If someone has a positive test for flu it cannot be reported as Covid. And a positive test for flu also gets reported.

And I’ll just say this now, if someone doesn’t test positive for Covid and they pass away, that death can’t be reported as Covid unless the patient is positive for the disease. Make sense?

And yes before Covid, places weren’t clean and practicing so I distancing, plus everything being shut down didn’t enable the flu virus to spread. That’s why there is such a major difference this year.

I wont get imto an argument about what hospitals do and dont do.The SCIENTIFIC FACT that proves MASKS CANNOT BLOCK A VIRUS CANT BE DISPUTED!!! What also cant be disputed is what all the Firstgand experts were saying about the #'s being falsified.

I dont go by them alone.I also use common sense!! Ive lived thru countless viruses and diseases that the 'experts" said would kill off everyone and we're still here!! 2021 and we are all gonna die from a strain of the Coronavirus that has been around forever??? Gimme a fuckin break!!! "Healthy, non symptomatic people have to be locked down and wear masks so THEY dont get others sick"???? YEAH!! NO THANKS!!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I went shopping today and 35% no longer wear masks. Will there be a spike in covid, who knows. We shall what if anything happens from the lack of masks.

Slic.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I went shopping today and 35% no longer wear masks. Will there be a spike in covid, who knows. We shall what if anything happens from the lack of masks.

Slic.
The real problem is believing wbat gets reported!! In addition, covid has a 99% survival rate without a vaccine or therpuetics so the whole "spike in covid cases" reporting is BULLSH*T!! The morbitity rate is all that matters!! Doesnt matter how.many "test positive" if we even believe it.It only matters how many LIVE after getting it.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
The real problem is believing wbat gets reported!! In addition, covid has a 99% survival rate without a vaccine or therpuetics so the whole "spike in covid cases" reporting is BULLSH*T!! The morbitity rate is all that matters!! Doesnt matter how.many "test positive" if we even believe it.It only matters how many LIVE after getting it.

Oh and one more fact to remember, South Dakota NEVER LOCKED DOWN OR HAD A MASK MANDATE!! They have one of the lowest "postive" covid test #'s in the world!! Why is that? Texas, Florida, all opened up and dropped mask mandates long ago.Same thing in low number of new cases.
The proven trail and error has already occured.Its no longer " we'll see what happens" We HAVE.
And then when Dr FRAUD-CHI is asked about those low numbers, whats his answer?? "He doesnt know" and "Its Com)nfusing"!!! The top "expert" on the subject!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Our region did a mask mandate in Dec. and Jan. Those were the only two months. Less than half the people complied.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Our region did a mask mandate in Dec. and Jan. Those were the only two months. Less than half the people complied.

We've had one in my state for along but I havent followed it!!

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
not to pat myself on the back but I called for this change in narrative the first of May after the worst non farm payroll numbers miss since 1998. Coupled with unemployment data, retail sales and CPI I knew the current administration would react quickly to try to keep the masses appeased... It simply confirms forced lockdowns, mask mandates were purely politically motivated.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
not to pat myself on the back but I called for this change in narrative the first of May after the worst non farm payroll numbers miss since 1998. Coupled with unemployment data, retail sales and CPI I knew the current administration would react quickly to try to keep the masses appeased... It simply confirms forced lockdowns, mask mandates were purely politically motivated.
Absolutely fuckin right!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic