Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mask mandates in your neck of the woods

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Absolutely right brother.MASKS ARE NOT MADE TO STOP VIRUSES!! THEY ARE MADE TO BLOCK THE MUCH LARGER BATERIA PROJECTILES!!

For all thkse that ask, "If they dont work, wny have Dr's always worn them" nuts, do some research!!! They wear them to block bateria.NOT VIRUSES!! Thsts why ANYONE who works in Infectious Disease Labs WEAR AIR TIGHT SUITS AND NOT LITTLE BLUE MASKS!!!

Good point!....It would seem like this would have been an "talking point" amongst the rebellers right off the bat?....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Oh its been going on, but I think Facebook was deleting the memes after a while. One reason totalitarians love censorship is that it works.

virus fence.jpg

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Paintball masks are a thing out here. I'm sure they're just as effective as the disposable ones.

Slic.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Its all for show. It has been. The democrats are saying they will keep wearing them so as not to be mistaken for republicans. I think that's really kind of a win win. At least I'll know if I'm dealing with a mentally ill person right from the start and can proceed accordingly.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m actually glad that fully vaccinated don’t have to wear masks! I hated wearing them, but I will say 100%, when having to talk with other people in close distance, I sure as hell liked when people had them on blocking all that stinky nasty breath and spit coming out of their mouth.

What did the actual science research say about what the masks do in preventing spread? I can say working in a hospital, flu rates are at the lowest I’ve ever seen. So the masks IMO are stopping viruses. Plus we were always 100% fully staffed and it didn’t spread among teams.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I’m actually glad that fully vaccinated don’t have to wear masks! I hated wearing them, but I will say 100%, when having to talk with other people in close distance, I sure as hell liked when people had them on blocking all that stinky nasty breath and spit coming out of their mouth.

What did the actual science research say about what the masks do in preventing spread? I can say working in a hospital, flu rates are at the lowest I’ve ever seen. So the masks IMO are stopping viruses. Plus we were always 100% fully staffed and it didn’t spread among teams.
Science proves its IMPOSSIBLE for a little blue mask to stop a Virus germ.Masks block bacteria not Viruses.Now take into account that 99% of the people arent even wearing them correctly, not changing them regularly and constantly touching them with bare hands and them touching other surfaces, whats being blocked??

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Flu rates were low because everything was shut down, social distancing, hand gel, etc. Its looking like the virus mostly spread from hard surface touches, and then a mucus membrane. Washing hands is still the main thing to stop the spread.

My girlfriend, who works in medical research, has said a) most people use masks wrong and contaminate their masks all the time anyway, and b) things we started doing for Covid19 we should have been doing every flu season and hopes we do from now on.

Last edited:
TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Flu rates were low because everything was shut down. Its looking like the virus mostly spread from hard surface touches, and then a mucus membrane. Washing hands is still the main thing to stop the spread.
Flu rates are low because its all being catagorized as Covid now! I remember in the beginning of 2020 they were reporting how it was a record # of flu cases that year and then Covid and coincidentely there was a boom in positive cases and none for flu????

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well, there's that too. They are starting to rethink the Covid numbers and the reporting of them. When all is said and done the actual number of real cases is going to be less than half what is currently people reported.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Well, there's that too. They are starting to rethink the Covid numbers and the reporting of them. When all is said and done the actual number of real cases is going to be less than half what is currently people reported.
Absolutely.Thats whats do disgusting.We have been told by countless firsthand Dr's, Scientists, Hospital workers, Morgue Workers, etc that they are giving false positives and yet everyone still believed the hype!! Friggin Dr Birke alognside Fraudchi, stated they were coumting every death as a covid deaths!!! Yet the braindead slaves still believe the BULLSHIT!!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Flu rates are low because its all being catagorized as Covid now! I remember in the beginning of 2020 they were reporting how it was a record # of flu cases that year and then Covid and coincidentely there was a boom in positive cases and none for flu????

Your statement is false!! I work at a hospital and all hospitals and Doctors offices will test for both flu and Covid. All positive tests for Covid have to be reported. If someone has a positive test for flu it cannot be reported as Covid. And a positive test for flu also gets reported.

And I’ll just say this now, if someone doesn’t test positive for Covid and they pass away, that death can’t be reported as Covid unless the patient is positive for the disease. Make sense?

And yes before Covid, places weren’t clean and practicing so I distancing, plus everything being shut down didn’t enable the flu virus to spread. That’s why there is such a major difference this year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic