Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Space Force!....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Never knew we had one until a couple of weeks ago while researching....The commander was fired after making some unfavorable comments in regards to the military....I'm surprised he didn't realize this before making it...

Space Force commander fired after comments made on conservative podcast (msn.com)

"alleges that Marxist ideologies are becoming widespread within the armed forces.
He expounded on those concerns in the podcast."

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Poor guy was fired for being right!!! Totally woke army commercials and CIA recruitment commercials, Marxist ideology penetrating our armed forces..... we are becoming weak!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The real surprise here is the fact that we have a "Space Force" at all. Thought that was a bad joke. Flush a few more billion tax dollars down the toilet.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
there’s been a lot of news coverage recently about UFOs that the military has spotted in the past few years or so. if there is something out there that could come so close to earth why can’t those ufo’s drop nuclear bombs or even a more destructive type of weapon on us? it’s a security threat if real.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
There's also the security threat of the government investigating a UFO sighting that was confirmed by multiple sources and not being able to determine what it was, and if it was a hostile nation with new technology they're going "tee hee they can't tell that our new stealth planes are bombers".

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The real surprise here is the fact that we have a "Space Force" at all. Thought that was a bad joke. Flush a few more billion tax dollars down the toilet.

Yeah, I was more or less "shocked" when I stumbled up on it....However, in some of the reads, it was saying that with all the different satellites buzzing around and with the current tech, that it was an valid need....

I believe the NAVY has developed an energy beam (via laser) capable of delivering quiet an load of heat focused into an extremely small point over hundreds, if not perhaps thousands of miles....If so, I would imagine there are more techs that would rival this one and isn't being mentioned....So, I can see where this agency would be somewhat necessary if this energy beam is anywhere as reliable and capable as said to be....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic