Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Fight makes no sense, who would pay to see this crap?
Ridiculous question to ask on a BB board like this. You need to go to gheytube or tickletok or wtf ever site hosts all these generationally challenged kids and ask that question.
Bet you get a viral response. Lmao

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
yes it makes no sense but Floyd needs the payday.

i assume Logan Paul will take a dive for the cash and get KOd....but would be nice to see Floyd get his ass kicked .....I would pay to see that or at least watch for free next day on mmashare

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think this is a great illustration how fucked up we have become, how much social media influences us.
Before social media this clown wouldnt be known whatsoever.

I dont understand how people like floyd gets involved with this shit. I have less respect for Mayweather now that he is doing this.
This is nothing but a shit show regardless who wins.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It’s insane the stupid amount of money these two are gonna generate off of this gimmick.

It’s all just a publicity stunt while pocketing millions in the process for a minuscule level of work.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
It’s insane the stupid amount of money these two are gonna generate off of this gimmick.

It’s all just a publicity stunt while pocketing millions in the process for a minuscule level of work.
This is the second time they've booked it. After Jake's last fight they tried and it didn't meet their pre-order goal and it got cancelled. Could happen again.

It's weird different paths the brothers are taking. Jake is taking training seriously and taking on a bigger challenge every fight. Logan is trying to cash in on his brother's accomplishments and make a boat load of money letting Floyd beat his ass.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I had never even heard of these two douches until I saw the press conference on the internet when Mayweather got his cap snatched off his head. This internet sensation shit is all new to me. I guess I am not impressed with these frauds. I had never even heard of a social media influencer until the other day. I had no idea people were influenced by people on the internet. Doesn't speak so highly of what our society has become.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I think if anyone of us had the chance to get knocked out for millions of dollars we'd do it.
Remember Celebrity Deathmatch on MTV? That show was awesome. Now we have it in real life.
I won't be buying it but I'll absolutely watch the clips on youtube after the fight.

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think if anyone of us had the chance to get knocked out for millions of dollars we'd do it.
Remember Celebrity Deathmatch on MTV? That show was awesome. Now we have it in real life.
I won't be buying it but I'll absolutely watch the clips on youtube after the fight.

There isn’t a man, woman, or animal alive that I wouldn’t let knock me out for a million dollars.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
There isn’t a man, woman, or animal alive that I wouldn’t let knock me out for a million dollars.
Let alone 100m...
Sign me the Fahk up.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This internet sensation stuff is all new to me. I had never even heard of a social media influencer until the other day. I had no idea people were influenced by people on the internet. Doesn't speak so highly of what our society has become.

What rock have u been living under, Professor?....:p

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Honestly felt embarrassing to watch. Floyd did his best to get the KO in the middle rounds but doesn't have the power to take down the bigger man punching up that high.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The whole fight was an embarrassment to boxing. And what time do you have some of that ways 35 or 40 lb more fighting? I can understand super heavyweights you got to have a cut off somewhere but going from what middleweight to heavyweight it's an unfair fight if their weight was closer the internet douchebag would have got his head handed to him. What I didn't like about the fight is every time he hit he grabbed him into a clinch he was holding him and hitting him. If that was a judge fight it definitely would not have been a "close" fight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic