Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
@Littleguy, That’s when the side effects of the COVID-19 affect people prone to be affects by the proximity of others with the vaccine who have impaired immune system, Senior citizens & pregnant women are the most affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Stay alive Jessica Hyde!

Unapproved vaccines.

I think I'll at least wait until it is fully FDA approved before I think about maybe getting it. Maybe. But why? Probably have to have it if I want to travel anywhere or go to a mass event...ever again.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
This thread is full of BS and made up crap.

Someone asked for blood work before and after?
its literary millions of them out there, just read some of the research instead of getting your info from stupid boards and facebook.

Sure people died from the vaccine but the percentage is statistically insignificant.
You are more likely to die from lightning strike than the vaccine.

I dont give a fuck if people wear a mask or dont get the vaccine but I so sick and tired of the BS when it comes to this.

Texas has been open for a while now and I am taking full advantage of it.
Been to clubs since October. Trying to see a few DJs every month now.
Tired of covid but more tired of the BS people spread.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It took me about 5 days to get through all the juju from the 2nd shot. I was initially achy, then got a mild nasal/sinus issue after the first day...mainly in the morning after i woke up. I thought maybe I just picked up some other bug, maybe from my young kids, but my wife had the same thing. I thought maybe we passed it between the household, but she mentioned that a lot of people at the clinic she is at got the same thing....achiness and nasal/sinus issues.

I hit the weights yesterday to start off my Monday.

I don't care if people take this or don't take it....I have no beef either way, but we need to open up the damn country (I live in Cali), and whatever happens...happens. People have made their choices, and it will be what it will be. There is no way we will ever have 100% vaccine compliancy, and if we continue to wait, it will just continue to ruin the country (aka fukking teacher's unions).

Anyway....I can't wait to see the schools out here in Cali try to weasel their way out of opening up fully in the fall. We are a special kind of stupid out here in Cali......meanwhile private school that have been fully open are doing great....as have other states.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This thread is full of BS and made up crap . . .

THIS would make such a good signature line for some people to introduce into some threads when they post.
@Lizard King and I are still working on which people get authorized, however, and he's not returning my PM's yet :mad:

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sorry @rawdeal , I checked out of this thread about 15 pages ago lol

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Got my second shot yesterday (Moderna), and i'm achy as fukk today....ugh.
Got my 2nd shot today as well and already feeling shit. Hopefully a good nights rest along with some Vitamin D and an ibuprofen cap will settle it down some.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't think the vaccine is dangerous, nor do I think it's necessary for any but the most at-risk segment of the population. Many who actually got COVID were asymptomatic, and I'd say that 2/3 of the people feel like crap for 2 days after their second shot. So it's almost like getting the stupid virus, so what's the difference? After the vaccine or after contracting COVID, you're now good to go. Take your pic.

Those 60+ and those with compromised immune systems and respiratory issues should definitely get the vaccine, IMO. And regardless of what anyone does, open up the darn country, and stop the stupidity!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, i'm not too worried about it personally.

I do have issues with these snowflake extremists trying to push and shame people who don't get the shot after they've already had the virus. They all need to STFU and go get a life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic