Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

A couple peeks

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
FA686D5F-0028-4FFC-BE6D-C540790D070A.jpeg69EF5320-8DB4-41A4-B43B-F9C145706B23.jpegA couple pics over past 2 years. I’m 54, and for the past 3 years I’ve been maintaining a 5-8% bf year round — the lowest during a hardcore goal phase hit 3.0-3.2%bf level. That’s with InBody scans, so not the most accurate, but nevertheless a measure of consistency for me.
Training style and particularly low to zero carb carnivore eating (along with regular fasting methods) has been the difference. ALL of my nutrition is from food — I take NO supps except additional vitamin D.
My past had me upwards of 40-50lbs heavier (more strength training, more mass). June 2018 I chose to go a healthier, consistently leaner direction. Health and longevity pursuit.
Decades ago I had some fucked up aryan ideology (white pride shit) and had some embarrassing racial tattoos across my stomach. I’ve been going through tattoo removal gradually, so I’ve done some slight photo editing that’s covered it in the pic here, and its obscured a slight bit of actual ab detail.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Awesome job!
Curious, what's your height & weight.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Intensely lean. So you just eat meat?(carnivore eating)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Intensely lean. So you just eat meat?(carnivore eating)

For the past 3 years; beef, liver, eggs have made up my diet 95% (at least).

Are you familiar with Tristan Lee? He also went carnivore around 6 months ago. But he also includes a lot of supps, protein, etc.
Mark Bell has also done a largely carnivore style eating pattern as well.
Look up Dr Shawn Baker for an intro to carnivore.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
So that is YOU in your avatar!! Well done brother.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
What kind of liver, TB?....I can eat it on occasion....But not regularly....

I prefer calf liver. I pan fry it in grass fed butter, and season with salt (Redmond’s real salt) and a little pepper. Tastes like jerky. Typically I have a 3-4oz serving daily mixed up into my beef and eggs.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I prefer calf liver. I pan fry it in grass fed butter, and season with salt (Redmond’s real salt) and a little pepper. Tastes like jerky. Typically I have a 3-4oz serving daily mixed up into my beef and eggs.

Sounds good!...Think I will try that next time I get on a liver kick!...Usually, I go for chicken livers and will absolutely KILL a box of fried chicken gizzards when I can get em fresh!....

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Damn!! Looking great.

I can't do that much meat my body needs a lot of fiber to handle the protein I intake already.

I would love just to have all meat and eggs.

Keep up the hard work you're looking great

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Damn!! Looking great.

I can't do that much meat my body needs a lot of fiber to handle the protein I intake already.

I would love just to have all meat and eggs.

Keep up the hard work you're looking great

Thank you! Also, I used to be the same way about fiber. Since adapting to carnivore, that all changed. Fiber is actually one of the most common causes of general digestive distress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic