Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
just so you don’t have a false sense of security N 95 masks are the most effective. The cloth surgical masks do nothing. the virus goes through it, out the sides, out the top and out the bottom

since this virus is an aerosol, if you don’t already know you should probably get a pair of goggles that seal around your eyes. the virus easily enters through peoples eyes.

stay safe
Hopefully we will be able to put all of it in the rearview mirror soon. I for one have heard all I can tolerate from opinionated pricks.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Hopefully we will be able to put all of it in the rearview mirror soon. I for one have heard all I can tolerate from opinionated pricks.
I hear you...this has certainly gone on long enough and I yearn for normalcy in my life just like you. It's just the ignorant ones out there that aren't helping things.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
got a question for all you people who are fully vaccinated. if you live in a state that has mask mandates or that stores are requiring you to wear a mask to enter do you still wear your mask?

if not what are some of the responses you’ve got and what did you do?

I am vaccinated and don’t wear a mask anymore. when managers of stores tell me to put a mask on I tell them I am fully vaccinated. they say they don’t care it’s their policy. I said your policy is designed to not spread the virus correct they say yes. I say well I cannot spread the virus so why do I have to wear a mask? they just keep repeating it’s our policy it’s our policy. I say I cannot spread the virus do you understand how silly and ridiculous that sounds? then I ask them that for fully vaccinated people it’s nothing but theater and show correct? then I finally get them to admit it’s all for a theater and show and then i get them to acknowledge it’s silly and ridiculous. they also tell me it’s to make other people feel comfortable and not scared.

when I’m confronted I’m always calm never raise my voice and just have a normal conversation with them. I never create a scene. if they asked me to leave if I don’t put a mask on I just leave with no confrontation, but i’ll never shop at those stores again.

i’m still stunned and in disbelief at all the fucking sheep in this country. i usually don’t knock on people about their intelligence or their weight but what the fuck is wrong with people? fucking idiots all over the place.

by now if you’re elderly or have health issues and you’re not vaccinated then that’s your problem. why should other people be responsible for your health then?

Because you are vaccinated, you are less likey to get or feel sick from Covid correct?
But you still can carry it in your nostrils etc and spread it?
I am asking and about to research it, I believe you can still carry it and spread it around but not certain as of yet.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ask a chemist..LOL. The lady that makes mine is a naturopathic doctor in chemistry. I take her concentrations @5mL:1L water drank over 2 hours for sensitive stomachs. My spouse is a teacher and therefore had to take the vaccine, and when I recognized the vaccine side effects of the spike protein similar to that of SARS-COV2, I immediately made one and within the our the side effects never returned while consuming the chlorite. I added 250PPM coloidal silver as the icing on the kick.
Are you DR Frankenstein?
Or DR Jekyll? LOL

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I hear you...this has certainly gone on long enough and I yearn for normalcy in my life just like you. It's just the ignorant ones out there that aren't helping things.
Who are the "ignorant ones" in your opinion?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What I mean are those who do not believe in data and science.

My next question would have to be whose data and whose science and on what day?
I mean this in all sincerity Grasshopper ;)
The data and science that you will find to be truthful and honest and accurate will be the DATA and SCIENCE that you conclude as an individual that puts in the time and research there are many agendas out there right now, both Pro and Con vaccines, masks, protests, voter fraud, blah blah (I know, I know).
Don't be mislead and use your Giant brain not the little shrunken one.
Be skeptical yet open to new ideas, don't be a brainwashed mole even if at times you may have to pretend to go along with the idiots to get through the lines a little quicker haha.
Life is hard it is harder if you are stupid.
Education is a key to a happier life APPLIED education in any arena will make you a winner in many areas.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
What I mean are those who do not believe in data and science.

The data that shows which side’s cherry picked results? The science that supports who’s agenda?

My theory is this: I never wore a mask for me. I wore it for the old people, the sick people, the at-risk people. Now that they were the first to have the opportunity to get vaccinated and have had ample time to have done so, why is it my responsibility anymore?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
C32C6C09-994C-4C54-9344-D177D2A6D350.jpeg
Question:
What does a
985E7B9C-3362-4808-B52F-4FCCA37C80FA.jpeg
hillbilly underground gear brewer and multi billion dollar big pharma have in common with each other’s products?
Answer:
Neither has any liability for their negative effects.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Okay you guys got your points and they are valid, but each and every one will have their own notions on things.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Because you are vaccinated, you are less likey to get or feel sick from Covid correct?
But you still can carry it in your nostrils etc and spread it?
I am asking and about to research it, I believe you can still carry it and spread it around but not certain as of yet.

you have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning then catching Covid from a vaccinated person. by now the people who are not vaccinated choose not to be vaccinated, so there’s absolutely no reason to wear masks or socially distant anymore. which is confirmed by the CDC.
CDC mentioned you could be indoors with no mask and no social distancing with other vaccinated people, but now everybody who wants to be vaccinated is vaccinated so that tells me the mask mandates are no longer valid and are outdated.

939b9ec31041c0ede783079accda5532.jpg

Heard immunity is here. A study suggests 38% to 45% of the American people already have antibodies in their blood.

it’s over, it’s done. there is no more pandemic. no reason to wear a mask or social distance. it’s time to go back to normal.

yesterday at Biden’s speech was nothing but political theater and show with the masks and social distancing. it’s all phony. every single person in there has been vaccinated.

people have got use to having a diaper on their face. it’s turned into a security blanket for them. they just can’t let it go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic