Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I dont know if you all of seen this, man his life is over...

Damn only knew him/dealt with him a little. He was big for a long time and he is pretty known locally. Wonder what made them decide to take him down. Cops liked his gas...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
It was because he was arrogant and obnoxious about it after being released and then going right back to it. I cant even get my mind around that sort of thinking. He always had to be a "name", and a somebody, and he drew the attention of LE as the result. It was just dumb all the way around.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
It was because he was arrogant and obnoxious about it after being released and then going right back to it. I cant even get my mind around that sort of thinking. He always had to be a "name", and a somebody, and he drew the attention of LE as the result. It was just dumb all the way around.

Yeah he was like that before he got caught though too. I’m guessing he’s sitting on a lot more than 640,000 based on that boards activity and openess.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Agreed. If it turns out he sets the "Most Punishment" record, he will have worked hard for it. Pleading insanity might have been his best strategy.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes he is PHUCKED.
Open board sourcing is very very very risky.
Re-opening shop after having your dick slapped is incredibly stupid.
Best of luck to him, perhaps using his "white priveledge" will help?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yes he is PHUCKED.
Open board sourcing is very very very risky.
Re-opening shop after having your dick slapped is incredibly stupid.
Best of luck to him, perhaps using his "white priveledge" will help?

He surreptitiously continued. He didn’t openly/blatantly continue under his product line, but instead setup an arrangement for another to use his board under a different product line name in which he was entirely hands off other than receiving 1/2 of sales profit.
Not the smartest thing to do (obviously), but at least somewhat more understandable / relatable as to what he was thinking. His involvement was hands off directly.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
He is/was a major scammer and i know some of those funds were stolen from community members for sure.

So cant feel bad for him at all.....hopefully he will have a miserable existence the rest of his life and rots in HELL:p

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
He was associated to other scumbags in the BB community and if it wasn't him under a different handle than those boards and their people should be shitting their pants right now as they are next for sure, 4rthgen is not around right now but he knew allot about this group of shit birds. how they all changed their handles and would open up boards and cheat anyone they could. what miserable worthless fucks need to conduct business like that year after year.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
He surreptitiously continued. He didn’t openly/blatantly continue under his product line, but instead setup an arrangement for another to use his board under a different product line name in which he was entirely hands off other than receiving 1/2 of sales profit.
Not the smartest thing to do (obviously), but at least somewhat more understandable / relatable as to what he was thinking. His involvement was hands off directly.

thanks for confirming the reason why you were praising and talking up nuclear labs.

taking half the profits pretty much means he’s half owner. then there’s you talking up and praising a lab with the owner being under federal indictment for steroid distribution, money laundering ect…

do you see how your actions put people at risk?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I miss stuff. Were people pushing nuclear on here? What was his last line before that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic