Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Winny help please.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife and I have multiple multiple cycles under our belts. One compound we've never used is winstrol so we thought we might give it a try in our upcoming cycle.

Just need to get some opinions on oral or injectable benefits of one or the other

Also what is a good cycle amount for females. Oral/inject).

She has done Test, Mast, Primo, Var and EQ. Although conversion to DHT is not good she is less worried about sides.

I've never done Winstrol myself so not even sure where to tell her is a good place to start.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
From what I've read females should not take more than 5 or 10 mg a day is that correct?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I know some who take 10mg a day and others who take 50mg a day. Depends on the long term plan. Is she going to compete?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She is not doing competitions but she is very competitive (marathons, cycling) but being muscular and jacked is her normal fit state. She just had s1, l4, l5 fused and decompressed first week of this month. She's back doing Bodyweight exercises and light cardio.

She won't start weight lifting until June but we are researching for her next cycle.

She doesn't care much about sides her clit is already huge and voice change was years ago so more looking for the best cycle back to kickstart when she can start hitting the weights.

We don't drink alcohol and we eat super healthy don't worry as much about liver plus we add Tudca during all cycles.

Now she only has one kidney (donated years ago).

I want her to be safe but she's very aggressive when it comes to working out.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She's not huge but even with being out almost all year from lifting anything she has decent muscle.
20190607_185230~2.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would start at 5mg/ED, and see how she does for 2 weeks. If she feels OK, she could bump it up to 10mg/ED for another 3-4 weeks. Not sure I would go any higher than that.

Mike_RN will be a good person to ask. His wife competes, and he regularly trains competitive females, so he'll be a wealth of good info.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Tommy nailed it, great advice. Start low and see how she handles it. With winny IMO, oral is the way to go rather than pinning it every day.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks. I'll teach out to Mike_RN and see what he thinks too. We have some time but I like to do real research and put thought into not only benefit but all the downsides.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Has she had good success with test, primo and mast? Could even consider NPP in the mix (combo of test base, a 19-nor and DHT analog). IMO, why tank HDL and stress the liver, its not for competition purposes and she has already virilized so T, M and N can be on the table, even var is less antagonistic than WIN. Under the tongue or sc may bump bioavailability as it avoids first pass gives a little more bang for the buck mg/mg. Just thoughts off the top of my head. EQ causes alot of oxidative stress, something to avoid with one kidney.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Her last cycle we were using primo and I was using mast and about halfway through the cycle I screwed up and started giving her Mast instead and overnight you can see changes. She felt strong put on a lot of muscle and really liked Mast better.

I know absolutely nothing about NPP but I will do some reading on that. EQ she hasn't used in a few years but I also did not know about it being that taxing on her kidney. I've never run across anything on that but also wasn't specifically looking.

I appreciate the input really trying to gather the best cycle we can get for her without just going crazy and throwing everything at her at once

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I wouldn’t even bother with Winstrol if she’s run Primo and/or Masteron. Winstrol will disappoint her (and you) honestly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic