Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

CTJ journal

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
When you're a wannabe bodybuilder and golfer...

View attachment 11314

I’ve had this problem for so long. My mobility sucks when I put size on and I don’t take the time to work on it, because I just don’t want to spend the time on it lol. It jacks my golf swing all up. I have some jpx hot metals coming in Friday though and can’t wait to hit them and throw my back out. Looking solid already though man, and you stay pretty lean. Saw your wife for her show, she looked incredible. How did she do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
dangggg those are nice af! I'm swinging callaway xr. They get the job done but I definitely want a more advanced iron/blade.

Appreciate that bro! She did really well but got 6th out of 15 in the open. She needed top 5 for nationals qualification :/ she has another one in 7 weeks so hopefully she'll get it there.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
dangggg those are nice af! I'm swinging callaway xr. They get the job done but I definitely want a more advanced iron/blade.

Appreciate that bro! She did really well but got 6th out of 15 in the open. She needed top 5 for nationals qualification :/ she has another one in 7 weeks so hopefully she'll get it there.

Damn I hate to hear that. Hopefully she qualifies at the next one. Man I won those irons and only had $70 bucks in them. Got lucky as hell lol. I can’t wait to hit them.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@IronSoul I just bought the new Taylor Made p770 4-pw. They are nice. Love the feel so much more than the cavity back irons. They're muscle back blades. Thought it was time. Handicap down to single digits!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
U're doing better than me!...keep on keeping on!....

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Just did the CF total at a competition
530 squat
555 deadlift (haven't deadlifted in over 3 years)
200 strict press (think I have 225 but I flubbed my first attempt)
1290 total at 198lbs

Haven't trained for strength at all. Just heavy bodybuilding rep schemes so I'm pretty happy with the results. They used sinclair ratio and I got 1st place.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Just did the CF total at a competition
530 squat
555 deadlift (haven't deadlifted in over 3 years)
200 strict press (think I have 225 but I flubbed my first attempt)
1290 total at 198lbs

Haven't trained for strength at all. Just heavy bodybuilding rep schemes so I'm pretty happy with the results. They used sinclair ratio and I got 1st place.

NICE work, C T J!!!!....Impressive total!...555dl after 3 years deserves a trophy!....Again, super good, brah!!.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
@IronSoul I just bought the new Taylor Made p770 4-pw. They are nice. Love the feel so much more than the cavity back irons. They're muscle back blades. Thought it was time. Handicap down to single digits!

Just seeing this bro. Hell yeah, that’s great. I had some mizzy MB’s and loved them but had to go back to cavity’s after some time not playing lol. Congrats on the handicap, that’s awesome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic